PDA

View Full Version : Hate feeling like this

anx mum
26-02-11, 12:09
Really scared still getting these chest pains they feel sharp doc has tried to reassure me its nothing serious cant help worrying. Not doing so good today hubby at work got this breathing symptom again feel like im going mad.

Em.ma
26-02-11, 12:11
You have to learn to trust what your doc has said. You have had all the tests done. You are a healthy person. There is nothing wrong with you. you have had a diagonisis and it is NOT life threating. Go for a walk, do something to take your mind of it and you will find that they will get better. Sorry if that sounds harsh as i know how horrible you must be feeling but this is all anxiety making you feel like this. Hope you feel better soon :D

anx mum
26-02-11, 12:59
You have to learn to trust what your doc has said. You have had all the tests done. You are a healthy person. There is nothing wrong with you. you have had a diagonisis and it is NOT life threating. Go for a walk, do something to take your mind of it and you will find that they will get better. Sorry if that sounds harsh as i know how horrible you must be feeling but this is all anxiety making you feel like this. Hope you feel better soon :D

Feel really scared getting pains in my spine now :weep:

Em.ma
26-02-11, 13:13
Your 100 per cent fine. :)
It's proberly just tension caused by ANXIETY. Sorry if thats harsh because its not easy but you really are fine.

debs180
26-02-11, 13:20
hi bev,
im having a tough time today also....my hubby is at work 2.....even harder on ur own isnt it!
your heightened anxiety is what is making the aches and pains feel worse hun....u know what is causing ur chest pain, but because it is worrying u, u start to worry its a wrong diagnosis etc etc etc and so the pain gets worse...travels around so now ur spine is hurting......can u see the pattern???? its the vicious circle hun.....and only u can break the cycle of the circle....how??? thats the hard bit im afraid, acceptance is the 1st thing....and the hardest. try and relax hun and remember the pains are not going to harm u.
hope u relax and feel better soon xxx

anx mum
26-02-11, 13:24
hi bev,
im having a tough time today also....my hubby is at work 2.....even harder on ur own isnt it!
your heightened anxiety is what is making the aches and pains feel worse hun....u know what is causing ur chest pain, but because it is worrying u, u start to worry its a wrong diagnosis etc etc etc and so the pain gets worse...travels around so now ur spine is hurting......can u see the pattern???? its the vicious circle hun.....and only u can break the cycle of the circle....how??? thats the hard bit im afraid, acceptance is the 1st thing....and the hardest. try and relax hun and remember the pains are not going to harm u.
hope u relax and feel better soon xxx

Thanks debs sorry 2 hear your not feeling good too. Its never ending isnt it?

debs180
26-02-11, 13:28
it really is bev......just when i feel ive got this thing in order BANG!!!!! but my bad days are getting fewer now, but when i do have a bad 1 it really takes its toll.
how u feeling now? x

anx mum
26-02-11, 13:36
it really is bev......just when i feel ive got this thing in order BANG!!!!! but my bad days are getting fewer now, but when i do have a bad 1 it really takes its toll.
how u feeling now? x

Awful to be honst really anxious and scared

Em.ma
26-02-11, 13:38
Bev I understand but honesltly you have had the tests, you have had a doc tell you your fine. You have had a diagnosis that is in no way life threating. Ive never had any tests done before other then one swab that came back as nothing. You are honestly fine and the more you think about it the worse its going to get. :) is there anything you can do today to take your mind of it?

Em.ma
26-02-11, 13:43
I feel much better today and guess what. no dizziness. no faintness. no nausea. which is what ive been complainig of all week. Of course ive been left with all the muscle tension which is painful but i know its because ive been anxious. :)

amandaj
26-02-11, 16:25
bev what is it you think is actually wrong ? xxx

daisycake
26-02-11, 18:54
bev what is it you think is actually wrong ? xxx

Agreed - what do you imagine it is? Because if you truly belived it were just costochondritis/acid reflux I don't imagine it would be frightening you so much so what is it that you think it might be?