PDA

View Full Version : had enough !

jaynemarie
26-02-11, 15:53
Hi all havent been on a for a while cause my new meds seem to be working. But completely gone down hill last week. Finding it painful when i breath, no energy and just scared of dying again !! We booked a break and went to Devon for a few days, Andy my husband thought it would do me good, wrong move that was. Even worse there. Frightened my kids, normally i can keep my emotions under wraps but not anymore. I am so ashamed, frightened my eldest cause i kept crying saying i had pain when i breathed in. I think they are better off without me, i am crying as at write this as i dont know where to turn. i love all my family but health anxiety is effecting their lives as well as mine. I feel as if the doctors are giving up on me as well, why me i keep asking myself, i would give anything for peace of mind. thanks for listening x

margaret jones
26-02-11, 17:03
Hi Jaynemarie Sorry you ae feeling so down at the moment ,it will get better HA is a terrible thng I have suffered with it but decieded to not let it rule my life and with counselling and determination I have learned to accept it as part of me.

When my HA is high I try and think (that I have had this pain/sympton before and nothing bad happened then ) I no it is not easy but please try and accept things as they are and relax . xx

jaynemarie
26-02-11, 19:33
thank you Margaret, just been out for a walk didnt even realise it was dark. Tomor Will go and see the doctor, fed up with meds none seem to help. I will try again tomorrow and hope for a better day x