PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

panicpixie
26-02-11, 16:58
I'm going out of my MIND again!
Whenever I notice somthing new I TOTALLY freak out!!!

Please please help me.
I am 19 years old and I came on my perido Yesterday.
For some odd reason I have just noticed that when I touch my right nipple it hurts! Its like a sharp sting! Is this breast cancer!!???

My boobs normaly hurt when I go on my period But this time Its just the right nipple! And Its a Shape pain! Just on the skin it feels like! I'm SO SO SO Freaking out! D: I don't know what to do, And I'm so upset all I can do is cry my eyes out, everyone around me is Getting annoyed and saying I'm stupid for worring so much!
No one is Helping me! This is my last line of hope! Please please please someone help!!!!!

Thanks

Bee x

rosi
27-02-11, 00:06
My poor love, I know what you're going through. At 19 there's very, very, VERY low chance of it being BC, in fact it's practially unheard of. You may have knocked that nipple without realising or it may be that your body has just decided to start hurting in that place. As HA sufferers we really forget that bodies are cranky and bad tempered and people without HA get pains all the time but because they don't dwell on them their brains dont tell them to keep pushing that point or continully check and blow the pain out of all proportion.

Please don't worry, I would lay money on it not being BC. People do lose temper with us but unless you've lived this you can't explain the sheer blind terror.

panicpixie
27-02-11, 13:25
:) Thank you, My mind goes crazy somtimes.

I'm feeling alot better, and I realised what happend, The underwire in my bra came out while I was sleeping and I think I must have scratched myself on it.
And I must have irritated it by prodding and poking at it, :blush: Stupid me.

x