PDA

View Full Version : JUST WANT HELP!!!!

katyfitz
03-04-06, 12:15
For the past 2 days ive had realy calm days, yea ive been experiencing the symptoms but not to the extent i normally do, i went out friday night and i told myself 'just go ul be fine' i ws fine and again sat i woke up saying i can go out again and again yesterday i felt i could, there were time when i got hot flushed but i think i can control them now.

My symptoms are

IN THE MORNINGS: stiffness (tension) and grittiness in my eyes, tension in my neck, lightheaded and spaced out (whatever the diff is)

a feeling of not really being here.
when talking to people i feel like i cant hear them muuch anymore due to concentrating so much on them when really i wanna get away

hot flushes, feel like im being chocked or strangled, wozy feeling im gonna pass out.

infact everywhere i go i feel i will end up in hospital because ive fainted and im seriuosly ill,

someone told me the other day cancer or tumours can take a long time to occur so now im worrying that this ISNT anxiety and its a tumour or cancer waiting to happen, is that a stupid way to think.

adter havin g 2/3 great days im back to worrying again, just wanna live my whole life and not die soon.

can anyone relate to my morning and other symptoms

katy x

wendy
03-04-06, 12:20
HI Katy

Well done! Shows you can do it!

I get these feelings too, Just had to go out a the whole time was sure my legs would give way and I feel spaced big time

The fact that you have gone out and been ok shows you can control your anxiety and are taking control of your thoughts

Take Care

Wendy xx

hayles
03-04-06, 13:55
Hey Katyf

I am glad that you had a good wend.
As i have said before, my symptoms are very similar to yours, but I feel sick quite a lot and as I have a fear of being sick this makes me a millions times worse and the panic just hits me full blown!

Everytime I hear of a horrible illness or someone dies, i start relating my symptoms to all of this and then become obsessed!
At xmas i started having head pains and stupidly went on the internet and self diagnosed an aneurysm, I was a complete mess, hysterical, kept ringing my Mum in fits of tears, begging for an MRI to see if I had one! Total nightmare.

But I am here today, and I try not to read too much on the internet as it just messes with my head. A few weeks ago I got a sore throat for about 2 weeks (now I must admit I do social smoke and smoke more when I am in a full blown panic as it is the only thing that seems to calm me down) but the first thing that popped into my head was Throat Cancer. But I managed to try and ignore these thoughts and
control my panics a bit better and eventually after 2 weeks it went away!

Believe me I have awful days when I cannot even step outside the house to go to work, but other days are just "normal"

I just hope that these "normal" days will soon become more regular.

Take care x

Hay x

ashley
05-04-06, 15:59
Katy love.you did well... i am proud of you..keep up the good work and remember thst its ok to have good and bad days before it all levels out.
As for the symtoms in the morning, most of us on here wake up with our symptoms that we personally have, it can hit you like that, it does me.. so you arnt alone..one day you wake up with none of them atall.

Good girl--wicked one

ashley x