PDA

View Full Version : Right Knee Pain

turnthelighton
27-02-11, 10:54
Hi, I have had sharp pains in the my knee for about two weeks. The knee only hurts when I go up or down stairs on lift the knee up. Walking is fine. Is like a sharp pain, just behind the knee on the left side.

By the end of the day, my whole leg aches but I think this is because I can not use this knee probably. I have tried pain killers etc which help a little bit and today I have bought a support bandage to see if that helps.

Any ideas please?

Horse
27-02-11, 10:58
Could this be a Cartilage problem?

turnthelighton
27-02-11, 11:01
It could be, I don't remember hurting it but must have done something

Kristopher :)
27-02-11, 22:54
I have random pains, sometimes its just my leg and it can be like a shooting pain. Anxiety causes mucle tension that causes cramp-like pains. I took vitamin b12 for this becuase I was told a lack of that causes such symptoms, and it really helped. I also had body jolts and twitching which is the symptoms of not taking enough potassium and when i took that, it stopped. Remember that alot of symptons can be related to a lack of a certain vitamin. I am not the healthiest of eater so i got thoes vitamins in tables and take one a day, or whenever i feel the feeling coming on :) Maybe this isnt the cuase but, yeah, no harm in giving it a go !!