PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Pages : 1 [2]

sal
20-06-04, 12:22
Hi Notts

Welcome to the site, it is really helpful and you will get loads of support. You have suffered for a long time but you are still fighting it. It is horrible isnt it. Anytime you need to chat this is the place to come because there is always someone her who wants to listen and help. Will post more later but just going to help my daughter with her fathers day care. Take care

Love Sal xx

sal
20-06-04, 16:47
Hi Mary

Thanks for the post hon, it is nice to know you and pips are there for me. Weve become quite a little mothers meeting havent we? LOL Dont worry about your course you will be fine, look how you felt at your last meeting, but you got through it didnt you. Seems we are all on a downer at the moment. We should when we all feel a little better meet up and have those vodkas!!!!! and of course put the world to right!!! I am pleased your trip to the airport went well, i bet it is lovely having roan home again, I hope he has enjoyed himself. Well as usual you seem to have had a really busy week, so i hope you have had a chilled weekend. You say i have a demanding stressful job, but you should be really proud of yourself, you work and foster children, that takes some dedication and i admire you for doing it. Well we will speak soon, i am of to get Sams uniform ironed as we have an early morning tomorrow, so going to ring the child minder and ask if she can have Sam from 6.30 in the morning. Have to be at work no later than 7, should really be there at 6 as i am in charge all week, but no doubt will be there until later tomorrow night so will have to ask mum if she can have Sam tomorrow night, then at least i can get into work for 6 on Tuesday. Yippee what fun to look forward to. Take care.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

pips
20-06-04, 17:48
Hi Notts

Thanks for your message. Tell us more about yourself. This sight is fab and theres lots of friendly people!

Hope alls well

Take care

Pip's XX

pips
20-06-04, 19:40
Hi Sal

Thanks for your messages hon! Hope you are ok matey.

I am still feeling pretty grotty really. I think I have strained my stomach during my flexability training at the gym! I think that proves I really ain't that flexable LOL well you know how flexable a plank of wood is! Yep that's me LOL! So that was all I need as my stomach was already hurting from the bloating! The trouble is if I wind myself up about it it flares up even more so I must try to stay calm! It's hard when you feel like you have been kicked in you stomach lots! Feel like I have done 10 rounds with Mr Panic! LOL I'm gonna beat him though. As the order for that PMT has finally come through so here is some coming your way! I put in a rush order as I thought you might need it what with being in charge next week!!

You really are so very brave to do the job you do. I admire you for it. I would be so crap I would be like well that was naughty wasn't it you shouldn't have done that! The prisoners would all be p*****g themselves! I hope it goes well for you next week I will be thinking of you!

That's really great that you have such good neighbours. It sounds like it has done you good socializing with them! I went to a work collegues BBQ yesterday. I didn't really want to as with this panic I don't tend to socialize much apart from with hubby or my Mum uncle & Aunty and hubby's parents. I thought though no I must do it it would have been easy to make an excuse not to go. I then would have sat at home though feeling guilty for not going! Anyway I went and it was ok, we only stayed a couple of hrs and I did feel a wave of fear at one point but I let it just go over my head! I didn't even take any Rescue Remedy yipeeee! I hope all is well with you Sal. Take good care lots of love and hugs PMT PIP'S XX

Hi sweet Mary,
Thanks for your message well done for doing the airport run big pat on the back for you! It must be good to have Roan home again now!

I hope your course goes well for you next week. I will be thinking of you! You have had alot on your plate haven't you! I know you will cope though I can feel it in my water LOL!

Yes it would be great if we lived closer! we could have a real old girly gossip then we could call our group WAIT! "Worrying anxious irrational thinking" LOL I reacon we could have a few members! we could all panic about panicking then! I'L supply the tea and cake LOL! You and Sal can bring something stronger! to add to the tea LOL! I hope you are well Mary!

Don't feel a wally about wiping the message Mary. I have done exactly ths same thing before!

Anyway Girls Take good care all the best Loads of Love hugs and PMT!

Love Pip's XX

P.s Do you know if Kate ok? I left a couple of messages for her but I haven't heard. I hope she is. X

sal
20-06-04, 19:46
Hi Pips

Good to hear you went to the bbq and didnt take you RR!! Well done. Have spoken to Kate on posts and in the chat room last night, she is a bit like us at the moment, hit a depressive run, so keep on posting her i am sure she will be pleased to have the support. If you post on success stories Taking the bull by the horns, she might read that and reply. But if not and i see her in the chat room i will tell her you are asking after her. Not feeling much better at the moment, the weekend seems to have lasted forever, but luckily on both friday and saturday night sharon has been there for me, she has become a friend now rather than a neighbour and i am really grateful for her support. She came over last night with her two children and stayed until 11.30 which really helped me.

Sorry to hear you have strained you stomach, that wont help you IBS at all. You will have to take it easy at the gym over the next week or so and remember you arent Mrs. Flexible!!!!!!

Thanks for the PMT Will be in touch again soon.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxxxx

pips
20-06-04, 20:18
Thanks Sal honey,

You take it easy mate! I'm glad to here you have the support from Sharon!

I hope you feel better soon and the PMT works for you soon mate!

Loadsa Love PIP'S XX

Loadsa Love Pip's XX

sal
20-06-04, 22:23
Hi Pips

Thanks hon, you take care of yourself mate and we will talk real soon. Dont forget to try and get in touch with Kate.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxxx

sal
22-06-04, 11:09
Hi Pips and Mary

How are we all today. I have chosen to do a late shift today as yesterday was such a bad day. With been in charge i had to cross deploy staff and senior officers on the wings were been really nasty. One even came up to the office and started shouting at me, and he is supposed to be a friend, or should i say so i thought. I had to get loads of staff in on rest days to cover constant watches which was a night mare because no one wanted to do the night shift due to the football. Quite a few times yesterday i had a wobbly lip!!!! See what delights are in store for me when i go in at 12. Before i left last night i did all the cross deploying for this morning so hopefully John and Bob who work with me have had to bad a morning, but will be able to tell by their faces as soon as i walk in. Well i hope you too are feeling better than last week and if not we will get there helping each other. Take care.

Lots of love to you both Sal xxxxxx

pips
22-06-04, 13:49
Thanks Sal for your message honey.

So sorry to hear about your bad day yesterday. I hope today goes better for you. You are so brave doing the job you do! Be stong and keep your chin up mate!

My Mum came up yesterday for the day which was lovely as she is the bestest mum ever. The thing that really annoyed me was though. I got so anxious going to meet her at the bus station. The high anxiety level seemed to hang around me most of the day. It eased of to a low level by the evening. I just feel angry with myself as although I still did all the things we planned to do in town with mum. I feel as I should have been more relaxed as its supposed to be an enjoyable day! Luckly my Mum understands! Sorry felt like a moan there!

Do you find that you have a low level of anxiety around you all the time and sometimes it gets heightened for no particular reason? Or am I just strange!!!!!!!

Anyway mate better go now as I have to go work and I have a sleep in tonight yipeeee! (NOT!)

Hope all's well

Take care

Loadsa Love Trying to work out this PMT PIP'SXX

Hi Sweet Mary,

Hope you are doing well. Take care x Loadsa Love Pip's XX

sal
22-06-04, 21:19
Hi Pips

Whether high or low it is always there. Even if feel ok i know he is in the background ready to pouce. Worst thing is though if feel ok, cant enjoy it because keep questioning myself when it is going to go wrong. Pleased you have had a good day with your mum even though all the time you have felt anxious, but the positive on that is you did it and did what you wanted to do with her, so well done you. Hope work has gone ok, admire you for doing nights away from home as i know how hard they are. Whatever you feel like it will never be a moan, we are all here to help each other. You take care and i hope tonight goes ok for you. Lots of PMT. Speak soon hon.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pips
23-06-04, 13:44
Thanks so much for your message and reassurance Sal it really does help! Cheers : 0 )

I survived another shift hooray! My weekend on though : 0 ( so just got to get through that. Some of the residents are going to a complementary/aromatherpy fair in Plymouth. So I'm really hoping I will get to go to that as it really interests me esp as I don't take any Dr's medication. I used to be on Seroxat a while ago. I am off that now and just rely on complemetary stuff. Fingers crossed I get to go. Knowing my luck though I will have to stay behind running after all the other residents or doing washing etc.. Fab hey! LOL

I have my Mum her boyfriend (who hasn't been to our house yet) My uncle and Aunty all coming to visit for tea on Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing them. But guess what Sal, I'm worrying about it already! surpise surprise!!

I am going shopping when hubby gets home from work. You should see the list I am only doing a buffett tea. You would think I was catering for 60 not 6! LOL I am going mad cleaning even though it was only done a few days ago. I came home though and hubby had changed the bed and done all the ironing bless him!. He just says why are you winding yourself up so much there family! Its not the queen coming around! He just dosen't get it really bless!

Anyway better go and face my version of hell the dreaded supermarket! LOL

Hope you are well and being in charge is going ok for you mate! Thinking of you!

Take care loadsa Love & PMT PIP'S XX

sal
23-06-04, 20:09
Hi Pips

Hope you get to go to the fair with the residents, it sounds really interesting and you might learn so more Getter Better Techniques!!!!! Hope the shopping went ok, but at least your hubby was with you, might be a bad point though, as men normally fill the trolley with goodies!!! Well work today has been horrible, but then again didnt expect much more as i woke up feeling really down and have got progressively worse as the day has gone by. Sam has her friend staying tonight so i am going to get them to bed at 9, then crack open a bottle of red. Cant see much of a light at the moment and it is really getting to me. Well i hope tea goes ok on Friday, dont worry about it, they are your family and you are in your home!!! You take care and let me know how you are getting on.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxx

pips
24-06-04, 12:15
Thanks for your message Sal,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low. I wish I could take it all away for you. It's just so difficult some days. I know exactly how you feel! That light bulb is just so dim sometimes isn't it mate and you just can't see jack S**T! LOL Remember mate I am always here for you feel free to off load any time and if my muddled brain can help in anyway I will hon!

Remember what a strong person you are to do the job you do and on top of that to cope with all the crap our brain gives us to! Remember you are a special and brave person! Don't ever stop thinking that! PMT PIP'S orders ok! LOL.

I hope it goes well with Sam's friend staying. I hope they give you some peace so you can enjoy your wine!

Take it easy mate, I hope that light gets brighter for you soon!

Stay POSITIVE!

Loadsa Love hugs and PMT coming your way!

Take care

Love PMT PIP'S XX XX

pips
28-06-04, 19:05
Hi Sal:D

Thanks for your absent minded E-mail LOL[:P] I have opened up a hotmail account now bur I'm still not sure how the MSN messenger works? as I am still knew to this computer lark !

How have you been keeping honey[?] I hope you are ok mate!

I got to go to the complementary health fair which was good. I am thinking of giving Kinesiology which helps with unblocking and balencing your energy circuits/meridians! My brain certainly needs balencing anyway![V] It was strange also when I was looking around the fair I was looking at a bracelet made out of Rose Quartz and this bracelet kept on looking at me saying buy me buy me! I would have normally gone for a more colourful bracelet as I do like my colours but something kept drawing me to this one so I bought it anyway! I moved along to the next stall where it was all about crystal healing and different rocks etc... I said to the lady out of interest what would you recommend for p/a & anxiety and she said rose quartz! So that was quite bizarre! There are so many different alternative therapies though it really is fantastic.

Anxiety wise things have been up and down but whats new hey I am practising keeping them under control though thats the key I think? Not always easy though hey mate!

I went out for a drink with a work mate the other day and I ended up opening up to her as she is quite a spiritual person. I just felt like I could It did feel good and she understood. I think it does help at times!

How is work and Sam?

Got another long day plus sleep in tommorow yuc! Nearly summer holidays though thank goodness![Sigh...]

Anyway mate tell us how you have been looking forward to hearing from you;) Take care

Loadsa love PMT PIP'S XX

Hi sweet Mary,

How have you been doing? well I hope! Take care speak soon Loadsa Love PMT PIP'S XX

sal
28-06-04, 20:00
Hi Pips

Good to here from you[^] Absent minded email, now you have lost me because i am absent minded at the moment and over this last week cant really tell you what has happended. At times i have felt like i was looking down on me but if wasnt me if you know what i mean. Thought someone had turned the light on at the end of the tunnel yesterday, but this morning they had turned it of and disconnected it until futher notice[xx(] Pleased you enjoy the fair and bought yourself the bracelet must have meant to be. I am glad you have opened up to a work colleague, will will be a great help to you knowing someone at work understands and supports you. Well I will post again soon but i am going to try and get Sam in the house and bathed ready for bed, so the battle begins here!!!!

You take care and keep in touch.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxxxx

kate
28-06-04, 20:56
Hiya Pips,

Sorry I haven't been replying, been feeling mega, mega depressed
[xx(]

Work is still naff at the moment. Never know from one day to the next how it is going to be. Pretending that everyone is getting on great and feeling really false.

Going through a really paranoid phase at the moment.

Haven't even been posting on here much cos I feel that any input I have is just rubbish and insignificant anyway.

The fair you visited sounds like it was really good. Weird about the bracelet eh?

Anyway, how are you feeling today? Good I hope.

Could you possibly send a big dollop of PMT to me please? All of mine has deserted me.

I hate it when I have a bout of depression on top of the ever present anxiety.

I also keep thinking I'm going to die all of a sudden and without warning.

Had those thoughts many years ago but they seem to have come back to haunt me again.

Sorry this has been such a negative post but just wanted to explain why I have been a bit quiet of late.

Take care and keep well, Pips

Kate x

kate
28-06-04, 21:00
Hi Sal,

Sorry to hear you are still feeling down. Must be catching eh!

How's work going? I break up in 14 days, not that I'm counting or anything.

Anyway, you take care and hope that you are feeling a lot better soon

Kate x

me
29-06-04, 10:09
Hello my treasures X its only mary fairy here with some magic for you all xxxx as always ive been really busy, infact i think im doing too much cause me brain isnt good at all! i hope you all are feeling better i send you the biggest cuddles im at work so this will be a very short message ill send you a HUGE message tonight if im not home to late well like you girls the last week has been very up and down, more down than up ha ha, finding life a real struggle which is poo! we have sold the house which is mega scary....its great to hear from kate x kate we have missed you x my lovely pips i think we could be twins he he, everything you say i can so relate too x hows your tummy hope its getting better, i went to slimmers world last night and blinkin heck i put on another 2 lbs i put on 4 last week and im trying to be really good!! bugger that im going to start to stuff choc again he he X Hello my scrumpious sal hows you? you sound like you have been having a hard time, i wish i could take it all away x i got piddled at the weekend.......not good again well it was good at the time he he but not the next day, Er girls whats happened with the site its all gone fancy....well it nearlly made me panic cause it has changed, see im bonkers just alittle change and it throws me i havent had a good look yet ill have a look tonight well my darlings i hope you all have a lovely day i send you all my love xx from mary xx

pips
30-06-04, 15:54
Hi Sweet Sal :D

Thanks for message. Sorry could not have been you who sent me the E-mail then somebody called Sal sent me an E-mail it was all about being absent minded! Well it's confused me anyway LOL[:P] It doesn't take much![Duh!]

You have been having some spooky sensations haven't you hon! I am sending you a few things. 1) A hunky electrician to get you reconnected again! [Yeah!] 2) A torch for when you get dissconnected again [Yeah!] Another dose of PIP'S PMT MAGIC![:o)] Hope that will sort you out mate!LOL!

Hope you feel better soon hon;)

Take good care Loadsa Love PMT PIP'S [:X] XX

pips
30-06-04, 16:20
Hi Kate:)

Thank you so much for your message it was lovely to hear from you mate![Yeah!]

I'm so sorry to read you have been feeling so low honey:( I wish I could make it better for you! I know how hard it is when you have a mix of anxiety and depression together. You feel depressed cause your anxious and then you get anxious cause you feel depressed. You can't win hey hon [Sigh...]

It's such a struggle at times isn't it I spent Sunday & Monday feeling quite positive[Wow!] Then early hrs tuesday morning a crappy cold bug type thing hit me (I only had once last month too!) So I am feeling like S***T plus anxious feeling like I can't breathe etc... and my positivity has gone into hiding. Don't worry though I can still dish my PMT to you! I am just waiting for my own order to come in LOL[Oops!]

Please don't ever say what you write is insignificant or rubbish! It is so NOT I really love hearing from you[^] so no more running yourself down its not true you are a lovely person;)

You are not going to die either Kate! I know it's hard but the more you think those negative thoughts the worse you will feel! So here is the biggest dollop of PMT ever for you[Wow!] I know I get called paranoid pip's at times so I appreciate how hard it is for you! You will get back on the recovery ladder I promise it just takes time. As for me I am super glued about half way up LOL[:O] Think that's the best I'm gonna get at the mo!

Is your daughter back safe & sound now[?] I hope so.

Anyway you take care and I'm always here if you want to off load!

Love Ordering some more PMT PIP'S[:X] XX

pips
30-06-04, 16:51
Hi my sweet twin Mary:D

Thanks for the cuddles much appreciated sweetie here one back for you[:I]

Congrats on your house sale! It is scarey hey hon![:P]

My tummy is still up and down thanks for asking. It's a bit like my brain with anxiety. Just very confused and muddled LOL[Duh!]

I know what you mean about loosing weight its so bloody hard! I weigh heavier now and I have been doing the qym for over a month now! I know all that stuff about muscle weighing heavier then fat blah blah blah but it don't make you feel any better when you stand on the scales does it! If it carries on like this eat your heart out Geof Capes LOL!:D It does get disheartening doesn't it! Next time you go to slimmers world if you put on weight again say sorry you thought it was called scrumptious world and the idea was to try out different types of chocoate so you could gain weight! LOL[:O]

Well take care Mary

Loadsa love and hugs

PIP'S [:X] XX

kate
30-06-04, 17:38
Hi Pips,

Thanks for the reply.

Not quite so bad today, but I just feel really weepy all the time :(

Thanks for the PMT, lets hope it does the trick!

We bought the kids an 8ft trampoline today, takes up half the garden! But, I will be having a go later [^]

Still going to the gym every other day and have booked in for an eyelash tint at the beauty salon for next week.

All that sweating plays havoc with your mascara!

Daughter got home safe and well, what a surprise [:O]

They all got off the coach at 8am looking like a bunch of scruffs! Daughter took herself off to bed at 11am and I went and woke her up at 6.30! She was shattered! Glad to have her back though!

Anyway, lets hope we are soon feeling better in ourselves. Speak soon

Kate x

sal
01-07-04, 00:35
Hi Pips

God i am normal, When got post about absent minded i thought id lost it completely, but reading your post i have regained some sanity!!!!!! Getting no better and today has been topped by my best mate calling me and saying i let her and all my other mates down all the time by not going out, never support them. Caroline has five kids and last summer had Sam for a week in the hols but she told me tonight i never had all her kids and when she had Sam she was hard work. Feel gutted by that, and sorry that my daughter is so much hard work. Have cried all nite, not only over what she said about Samantha, but all mates have obviously been talking about me saying i let them down. I do at times say i will go out then cancel, but that is due to my anxiety, would never do that if only me and 1 other going out. Maybe 1 day in my head will make them see, but at moment they have got me convinced it is all my fault. Not coping well with that. Got the iced the cake feeling and although want to fight it how can i when i find out my mates have been talking behind my back and think that of me. Pips im lost a moment an cant see that light, just pleased i have you, Mary and Kate. Will this ever end. Sorry such a depressing post but cant cope and dont know where to turn.

PS been selfish i havent even asked how you are? Sorry hope you are feeling better than you have been.

Lots of love DESPERATE SAL xxxxxx[No]

sal
01-07-04, 00:43
Hi Mary

Great to hear from you. Just checked the post as have been in ostrich all week but the sand isnt deep enough. Hopefully you will have read my post to Pips, so you will see i am not coping and losing friends, thats the worst ive been through especially when i though they understood. Actually got myself convinced now that i am a bad person and deserve all i get. Sorry not going for sympathy vote at all, but maybe i deserve this. Enough of me, pleased you have sold you house, you leave the door knobs when you move though!!! Sorry making humour of our disability!!!! No harm meant. Listen to me cant even joke know without getting paranoid you will all stop talking to me. Do you think another planet would take me, one that stays awake all night and can sleep all day. So pleased of work tomorrow as my eyes with crying are slightly puffy and even a whole cucumber couldnt sort me (my eyes that is)!!!!! See still trying with sence of humour. Anyhow hon you take care and keep in touch on house move. It will be fine, all you do you have a reason to be proud of yourself.

Take care and lots of love Sal xxxxxxx

sal
01-07-04, 00:50
:D Hi Kate

Pleased you came back to us!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased your daughter is home and safe and sound with you. Did she eventually enjoy it? 16 days RUB IT IN!!!!!! Pleased for you you deserve the break. Wont go over my sad story again as you will have read it on the other posts. Want to sleep but at moment pacing the floor and typin to you. A bloody long tunnel this one isnt it?????? Pleased i havent totally lost it y sending pips emails i know nothing about. I really thought the wine had took a hold and when i read her post i kept reading it and checking my sent items, then decided pips had lost all her pmt to us, so forgave her LOL Anyhow will be in touch soon. And will pick you up for that meet at Nics if you still up for it, got weekend of work YIPEE You just send me your address so i know where i am going ok? Just think 6 weeks without H, bet if she is married her husband wishes for that to. Obvioulsy my depressive mood is getting worse thinking like that!!!!! I do hope you spirits have lifted and if they havent we will get through this together.

You take care, and i am here for you whenever.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[:P][Yeah!]:);)

sal
01-07-04, 12:46
Pips

I have totally lost the plot now, well not sure i ever had it. Just gone through my emails and found the one i sent you about absent minded. But until then could not remember sending it at all. Sorry, can slap me when you see me. Need a complete new head!!!!!!! Bet you thought you were going mad, but it was me along.

Sorry

Lots of love Sal xxxxxx

kate
01-07-04, 19:39
Hi Sal,

Sorry to hear that you still aren't feeling good.

Daughter really enjoyed it after worrying me to death. She said that after the first night she never missed us at all. I said thanks for not letting me know you were having a good time!!

I got a few things to tell you about H's husband. Give me your e mail addy and I will share it with you!

Hope you feel a bit better soon. Everything is made a thousand times worse when we an't sleep.

Are you still managing to go to work? If so, how are you coping there?

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Kate x

sal
01-07-04, 21:43
Hi Kate

Have sent you an email on site. Pleased she had a good time, but still sorry you chewed yourself over it, but wouldnt we all. Given my address and numbers on email so look forward to hearing from you soon. Sounds daft but work is the only thing keeping me going at moment, takes my mind of it. Not sure why having such a bad time but dont like it. Hope you are ok, please email me and tell me what has happened at work and we will sort it. You take care and i am thinking of you

Lots of love and hugs Sal xxxx

pips
02-07-04, 18:44
Hi Sal honey,

So sorry to hear about your friends that was well below the belt! wasn't it and to say that about Sam being hard work that was really cruel! Do they know about your anxiety etc! I really feel for you mate! Just remember Sal I am your friend and I understand and am always here for you. Don't ever think that it's your fault it's so NOT!!!!! Here's a big PMT hug coming your way hon!

I'm still feeling really crappy with my cold bug it draging me down and not helping with my anxiety at all!

Another thing is hubby and I are going away over night to Drayton Manor (theme park) sunday and coming back Monday. I am really winding myself up though as usual LOL!
as one I am feeling poo at the moo! and 2 I haven't been on a rollercoaster since my p/a and anxiety started 2 yrs ago so that should be fun NOT!! It just that hubby enjoys it and I used to not sure really now! I thought it would make a nice treat for him though. At least I will have something to feel anxious about going a rollercoaster! I can picture it now me at the top trying to take my Bach flower remedy before I plummit to the groud! LOL.

I hope you feel better soon Sal and I'm am always here if you need me!

Take good care

Lots & Lots Of Love

Panicky PIP'S XX XX

pips
02-07-04, 18:57
Hi Kate,

Lovely to hear from you! I hope you are feeling brighter now mate! and that horible H isn't getting to you to much!

Glad to hear your daughter got back safe and sound!

The trampoline sounds really Fab Kate! Have you had a go yet? I used to go trampolining lessons when I was a kid I used to love it! It's more difficult now as I have developed a bit to much if you know what I mean & It hurts to bounce! LOL

I am up and down reallly this cold bug isn't helping though as my chest hurts when I breathe so that makes me more panicky! I'm throughly reading my book I bought Stop Worrying about your Health! As I have convinced myself I am so ill! Esp with the pain in my chest I have imagined all the heart attack scenerios! LOL how pathetic hey!

I hope all is well with you Kate

Take good care

Love PIP'S XX XX

kate
02-07-04, 19:47
Hiya Pips,

Lovely to hear from you.

Still feeling a bit down and weepy but not as bad as I have been, thanks for asking.

No, still havent had a go on the trampoline, keeps raining here!

I just read your post to Sal and see you are going to Drayton Manor. I only live about half an hour or so away from there so you will be quite near!

H is still being a pain but generally I just ignore her LOL

Weather is well naff here, feels more like autumn than summer. I break up in 2 weeks and I want to be able to do some work in the garden. Here's hoping for some better weather!

Speak soon

Kate x

me
05-07-04, 13:04
hello my darlings, i feel so awful please dont hate me i know ive not been intouch alot recently but im always so busy and always so tired.also the head has been working overtime its been pretty bad but please dont think i dont care about you all cause i do xxxx ive just had a quick read of all the messages to catch up. my lovely sam you are wonderful x please dont ever think your bad, people just dont understand, my lip went when i read that message about your friends, heres a huge cuddle xx hello my lovely pips x hope you are feeling better, darling im lost on this new website i need someone to go through it with me, im such a dipstick. im sorry this is only a quick message but im at work again i worked lots of exra hours last week, our little foster boy has gone away this week with school so we should have a quiet week so hopefully ill be able to spend lots of time looking on this wonderful site x hello kate hope you are feeling abit more better x have you all had a nice weekend mine was ok lots of babysitting which was fun xx the weather here has been horrible. girls is it possible i could send you normal e mails sometimes, please dont think im being cheeky i understand if you dont want me too i feel like you are all my proper friends ...thankyou for always bein there .i hope this all makes sense im typing it very quickly i send you all my love cant wait to hear from you from mary xxxx

kate
05-07-04, 15:02
Hiya Mary,

Lovely to hear from you again!

You can e mail me any time! My address is kate_r44@hotmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kate x

sal
05-07-04, 22:37
Hi Mary, Kate and Pips

Thought i would do a message for you all together as will only repeat myself!!!!!!

Kate i hope you are feeling a bit better today but if not, we will get through this together and remember it isnt long before we can all meet up.

Pips, great to hear from you as it always is, you have been a really good friend to me and know i can rely on you whatever. How are you feeling at the moment hon? Looking forward to meeting up, we will have to sort out the crack of meeting with you before. If you can get the train to birmingham maybe Kate can direct me to collect you from there. Sure we will sort it.

Mary, at last hon!! Not surprised you struggle to get on line as busy as you are, admiration for you goes all the way. Working and fostering children, you are a credit to us all.

UPDATE FROM ME NOW AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Feel awful twisting to you three as you have been brilliant to me but at moment need to let of steam. Last time i posted was about my best mate having a go at me, accept i am not perfect but what sticks with me is a year later she is telling me Samantha was hard work. If that was a problem why not tell me then. Not sure if told you that she said i never offered to have her children, five of them, but last year i paid for her and her oldest daughter to go on holiday to majorca and her X had the other children, guess that wasnt appreciated at all. Then as you all know in April when to a caravan for 4 nights and i took her two daughters, but apparently according to her i slagged her of, like i would to a 8 nd 13 year old. Not a pefect parent but know the rules. So up until this day she has never said thanks, but now i know why from phone call. Normally i would be all apologies and blame myself regardless but for the first time i am thinking no im not taking this. Yeah i have my faults but as soon as she knocked Sam that was me on the defensive. Think the world of my friends and rely on them like they are life lines but not if they can say Sam is hard work a year later. If she had told me after having her last July i could accept it or she had rang me from her caravan saying Sam was hard but to spring it on me a year later, i cant get my head round it. Since the phone call on Thursday there has been lots of tears from me, but now im thinking of things that have upset me. She got a new boyfriend about a year ago and !!! well he dictates her life and a once close friendship has gone. We used to go out and she would always stay at mine when her x had the children but then she went to his. Dont get me wrong can understand her wanting to be with him, but shouldnt change how close we were. Maybe i am been over sensitive, but got it of my chest. Will have to email her in my defence which is nt me at all but so many things are coming into my mind, i need to get them of my chest and move on. Dont get me wrong, i still think the world of her, but if she can slag Sam, i have my doubts.

Sorry for rambling on. You guys dont need all this but needed to talk. Hope you are all feeling ok and if not, we will get through it together.

Thanks for been there and listening to me.

Lots of love and hugs Sal xxxxxx[^]

kate
06-07-04, 19:18
Hiya Sal,

I know how you are feeling at the moment.

I get exactly the same way. I feel really upset by people when they criticise me in any way. I take it all to heart and mull it over in my mind.

Bit strange that your friend has left it this long to tell you that Sam was hard work [:O]

And I definately wouldn't have anyones 5 kids all in one go, I couldnt cope with that, no way!!

Do you think that maybe something else had annoyed her and that she was just raking up the past for some reason?

We always think we are strange but so called normal people can also have their strange moments¬[:P]

Anyway, I think you should try, in a nice way, to get to the bottom of your friends feelings. Would she open up to you about any problems?

Well, I will tell you something embarassing that happened to me just this evening.

Me and daughter went to get our eyelashes tinted at the Health Club beauty place.

Daughter had hers done first and the therapist kept saying that she hated having hers done and that you have to keep your eyes shut for 5 or 10 mins for the tint to take. If you open your eyes during this time it will really sting and can be dangerous :(

Anyway, daughter had hers done and, although it stung for a few minutes, she said it was fine.

Anyway, I was WORRIED. Could I keep my eyes closed for 10 mins??? Would I panic? Would it sting SO much that I would freak??

Lay down and she put the tint on. Kept thinking " gotta keep my eyes shut" over and over.

And then, after about 2 mins, the worst happened. I started PANICKING!!!![:I]

My heart was racing and I thought I was passing out!

I said I couldnt stand it any longer and to wipe the tint off, which she did.

I was SO EMBARASSED!! Was I the first person ever to have a PA whilst having an eyelash tint??

Funny thing was, even though I only had the tint on for a few minutes, it still took, so didnt waste my money :D

Anyway, to make things better LOL, I have booked a therapy called "Healing touch". This involves A Japanese silk facial, a massage and an Indian head massage. Excellent for stress management, apparently.

Lasts for 2 and a half hours, normal price £100, BUT half price at the moment!! £50 to be de stressed? Bargain!!!

So, lets hope it is panic free LOL.

Anyway, hope that gave you a bit of a laugh, Sal! Hope you can get things resolved with your friend soon.

Take care

Kate xx

Love to Mary and Pips as well. xxx

pips
06-07-04, 19:33
Hi Sal honey, :)

I hope you are ok matey! Don't ever appologise about getting things off your chest. Thats what we are here for. We all help each other out the best we can I know myself I am a negative nutter[:P] LOL! So It doesn't matter if you write a million negative posts I will always try to help mate! Thats what friends are for hey hon![Yeah!] Your friend is being very cruel at the moment esp after all you done for them and pay for the holiday etc... I understand how difficult it is esp when it involves Sam thats just to personal:( and bringing it up a year later is just really silly!

It does sound like her new boyfriend is influencing her and doesn't want her to have any friends at all! Unfortunately if that what she choises then there isn't alot you can do about it. Remember though she will be the one who looses out in the end! I hope it gets sorted out for you mate! Remember I am here if u need me!

That would be great for you to pick me up at Birmingham Station is Newstreet ok 4 u hon? If not will work out something else. Have u got a rough idea of what time then hubby can look into the train times again don't worry if u haven't decided yet? Thaks mate! Loadsa love 4 u SalXX

Hi Kate, :)

How are things with you mate? Good I hope. I hope you are feeling brighter now;) I gave you a big wave while I was in Tamworth as I knew u were near by so I blew some more PMT your way! Love & hugs sent to you!

Hi Sweet Mary:D

Hope you are well! I could never ever hate you Mary you are such a lovley person! and what you post is just fine honey! As Sal says you do so much esp with your fostering you really are a credit to us all! I would really love it if you E-mailed me it really will be fan dabby dozey to hear from you anytime my friend![^] My e mail address is pippa@smith9308.freeserve.co.uk I also have just opened up a hotmail account which I haven't used yet I'm still all new to this and trying to work out how thw MSN Messenger thingy works[Duh!] Anyway that e-mail address is pippasmith73@hotmail.com so feel free to email me at either sweetie! Lots Love & Hugs to you! XX;)

Anyway girls I went to Drayton Manor and I survived hooray! [Yes!] Thats not to say there wern't a few blips though[Oops!] We stopped of on the way there in the service station and I don't know about you but Im not to keen on them. I think thats because I had a major P/A in one before so I am bit wary![8)] Although if I avoided all the places I had felt panic there would be no where left to go not even my own home LOL

I wasn't feeling great with my cold and I have also done something to my arm/chest not sure if its a strain I just is really throbing. Anyway theres me in the services convincing myself I am going to have a heart attack or something and that we should go home. I then just burst into tears looking a right prat! Hubbys there saying you will be ok love have some tea dear! Bloody tea why is that the answer to everything! I'm suppossed to be dying here arn't I[xx(]

Anyway had enough of this irrational brain and thought I'd better put on my rational one instead so i did the bach remedy thing! and drunk my tea LOL and of we went on our travels once more!

All in all though after that I really tried and put in as much effort as possible and it went quite well really! I just had to give myself a good talking to! and look like a nutter rambling to myself though. I also cut some bits of lavender from our garden to take so I looked like I was on drugs sniffing class A lavender before I went on a ride LOL[Wow!]

Made it back safley though but woke up in the middle of the night heart racing like mad. I thought I was going to have a P/A but it turns out I was very sick seems like I have picked up a bug thing so what with my cold and strain. I have been of work and spent the day in bed. Doing the oh woo is me type thing:( and trying to stay calm about it all which isn't easy when u feel like poo! as u know! and to top it of I have given hubby my cold and he doesn't make the b

pips
06-07-04, 19:44
P.S I can't thank you all enough for listening to my waffle! Thanks for being there I really do appreciate it cheers!

Love Pip's XX

sal
07-07-04, 21:08
Hi Mary

How are you doing hon. Why would we hate you, you are a brilliant person and a credit to us all. You lead a busy life and cope really well. I have had a really busy last few weeks with work, but also Sams dad decided he couldnt have her much or at all. So suddenly im working full time and coping with Sam on my own. Must admit has not done my anxiety or depression any good and after one week i am wondering how i will cope with this. Dont get me wrong i love Sam to bits but when will i have time for me. Sad but would love to me, Sam and a partner, but way my head is at moment who would want that. You feel free to email me anytime, it is good to hear how you are. My address is salbrunny@hotmail.com

Be in touch soon and until then you take care.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxx

sal
07-07-04, 21:11
Hi Kate :)

How are you doing. How has work been. Only a week and a few days left now and you have time to chill out and time for yourself and family. Has H been any better? Cant wait for us to all meet up. You will have to email or text me your address so i have exact directions, then we can meet Pips from the train station and all go together. Sure we will have a good time.

Let me know the details and what time we should be at Nics and we will go from there and organise with Pips the times.

Speak soon.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxx

sal
07-07-04, 21:24
Hi Pips

How are you today. Why would we every get sick of hearing how you are:) We all help each other. I read your post and it really cheered me up. Brave person having eyelash tint, cant stand anyone touching my eyes. Do my own eyebrows wouldnt have faith in anyone else, could put my eye out!!! So you enjoyed your time away and went on the rides, well done you. Cant wait to see you in prison sniffing class A lavander!!!!! LOL Good idea though and it got you through it, along with rescue rememdy and god dont forget the cup of tea!!!! Solves a multitude of problems a cup of tea!!!!! Sorry to hear you have had that bug, and hopefully now you are feeling a lot better. Pleased you took a day of work rather than dragging yourself in and making yourself feel worse. I have posted Kate so i can get directions to her house then from there we can pick you up at station. Just need us all to sort out a time.

Will be great meeting up. I just hope i dont wake up in a really anxious mood and struggle to drive, but then again thinking of meeting my mates and fellow suffers i am sure i will overcome it.

You will have seen in my post about having Sam fulltime now. Just need time to get used to it, but it is hard working full time on my own with her, but that isnt her fault is it. Just freaks me out at times when im anxious now i dont have the back up i had from her dad.

As for my friend, i havent heard from her and i havent bothered to contact her. She really got to me a year later saying Sam was hard work and why would she expect me to have her 5 children all together. Like i told you i took 2 away with me and payed for her and her daughter to go to spain. But other things are bugging me now about how she was at Christmas when she spent the day with me, Sam, my mum and becky her older daughter and she left in middle of meal to pick him up. Was embarrased as we were at my mums. He came back there and was feeling ill (Flu) so just laid on the settee then of to bed, yeah stayed and she went to bed earlier than usually does as he was there. She had her phone on all through the meal checking for him calling and then when he rang she left before we had finished eating.

Out of order that, but at time let it go but now because of what she said about Sam all these little things are coming back and really bugging me. I am normally such a forgiving person and even if i am right will back down as i hate confrontation and argument, but on this one i cant seem to get my head round it.

Well i will keep stewing on it and talking to you guys about it. Maybe i will write her a letter when i have time to sit alone and think about it but at the moment i am too hurt and angry by what she said.

I am pleased she has a boyfriend, but that shouldnt change a friendship but looking back from day one it has and it is not just me been paranoid as my other friends really dislike him and can see how she has changed.

Well i really have rambled on enough there. Will be in touch soon and we will sort out the arrangements for our meet up.

Cant wait.

You take care and remember whatever i am always here for you mate.

Lots of love and hugs Sal xxxxxxx:)[^]

sal
07-07-04, 23:28
Hi Pips

Only me again Full of twist now. Just had mate who fell out with me, her neighbour on the phone. She is as water tight as a sieve. Told her what she wanted to hear, but what she told me got me even more upset. Wasnt going to have much wine 2nite either!!!! Caroline my bestest mate, supoosedly, well took her daughter away as i told you and she came back saying i got her drunk every nite and slagged her mum of. Cant win on this one can i. Can see why she is angry but what can i say now. She is going to believer her daughter just like i do Sam. So gutted as Becky her daughter as felt the divorce the most and i have always been there to help her.

Lost for words and head is spinning now. Of to get some wine. Sleep isnt an option.

sorry for rambling on about my problems when you are having bad time

All my love and hugs Sal xxxxxxx[Oops!]:)[Wow!]

me
09-07-04, 13:33
Hello FAB girls x phew im at home.... yip yip yippee, i should be cleaning but ive got my cant be bothered head on he he. Thankyou all for my lovely messages, you are all so wonderful. Oh my goodness.... you are all meeting up and i dont know anything about it!!!! im always saying to roan how fab it would be to meet you all x you are all such a wonderful and huge part of my life x ive just read pips messages and they do make me laugh xx where are you meeting? would i be allowed to come? please dont think im being pushy x i promise i would behave myself he he... i want to put a smiley face on my letter to you, but i dont know how to do it!! i wish i was all brainy. if i can come please let me know where and when x Oh Sal your having a real horrible time, friends can be so hurtful but please remember your such a great person, i think you, pips, kate and me are very easy targets for people to be horrible too, because they know that we carry the worrys of the world on our shoulders, sometimes its best to ignore things that people have said as they like a reaction and you know the truth xx Hi kate x well guess what ive been doing this week? feeding my friends cats...ummmmm i was back and forth to the door but this morning i developed a new trick see how many times i can check to make sure id turned the taps off in the kitchen... im telling you, im bonkers he he. are you still moving?your massage thing sounded rather nice. i went for my reflexolgy today but i couldnt chill boo hoo, my brain was zapping here there and every where. i dont go for my hypnotherapy anymore as i never felt i relaxed enough i wanted to giggle and my shoulders would start to move and id have to bite the inside of my mouth to stop me from laughing oh im awful x but im still seeing my lovely counsellor who is fab, she was so lovely to me this week, i sat with her pouring my heart out, snot running down my chin(not nice i know,i did nearly wipe it on my sleave but thank goodness she got me a tissue) tears falling from my eyes but she made me smile by the time i left.hows work? hope its not to stressful, i was meant to be going on a course a couple of weeks ago but it was cancelled ,so ive got to go next week and its already making me nervous,oh to be a different person all brave and worry free! Hello my lovely pips x can you get me some of your lavendar, it sounds good stuff ha ha oh i would so so so love to meet you and the girls, i looked at your photos the other day its so great to put a face to your messages i would put mine on but A. i would frighten you all ha ha B. i dont know how you do it,i wasnt first in the q when the brains were being handed out! ive just had a phone call from my friend who is in greece, she was laying on the beach oh i was jealous, its pouring here in norwich. we are off to portugal for 2 weeks on the 31st of july i cant wait my best friend and his partner are going with us, we all went last year and had such a relaxing time. it was such a good find we were looking for villas but they were so expensive.... then one of roans friends saw this advert in a chip shop, i called it and spoke to a wonderful lady who told me all about the place but she was worried it would be too quiet for us all i went round and meet her and she told me her story about her living there and she showed me her photos well we went and we found paradise it was beauitful so untouched so cheap wonderful people beer is only 25p a can!!! i cant wait to go. i went to slimmers world on monday evening and you will be proud of me i put another 2 1/2 pounds on.....yes on and i promise i havent ate anything bad still so whats going on there he he well my lovelys i send you all my love hope you have a great weekend with no worys take care big cuddles from mary xxx

kate
09-07-04, 17:54
Hi Mary,

COURSE you can come to the meet up, it's open to everyone! It's at Nic's house, in Bedfordshire. Take a look at the post by Sarah.

I laughed when I saw you were still having the door problems when going to feed the cat!

Last week I was going to go to bed at 11pm but first had to do the "checking that the cooker was properly turned off" . So, as I twisted one of the knobs, it fell off.

I was then left worrying that when the knob came off I had accidentally turned on the gas and that one of the kids would come down in the morning, put the light on and blow us all up.

So, there I was for half an hour with my head in the grill trying to convince myself that the gas really was OFF.

Told hubby about it in the morning and he said I should have just woken him up and he would have tole me that the gas was indeed off!![:I]

It still also takes me about 5 minutes when I go out to work to convince myself that the front door is closed [Oops!]

Anyway, lovely to hear from you Mary!

Kate x

pips
09-07-04, 21:23
Hi Sal Honey:D

Hope you are ok mate! I haven't been arrested for my lavender yet! LOL[:O]

Sorry to hear about your friend troubles she sounds well out of order! Like u would do anything nasty like she said u r a lovely person Sal don't let her get you down!it really isn't fair on you at all! [V]Plus not having the support of Sams Dad you really are having a hard time hey mate! I really do admire you though to work full time & be a single Mum can't be easy! Good on you girl! I am always here for you! [:I]

I think I am just about over my bug thing now. Although got home from work last night and my anxiety was sky high[Oops!] I went to bed but couldn't relax I think I had an anxiety attack rather then a panic attack though! As although It was at it's high peak. I wasn't hyperventaliting or running around like a nutter LOL[:P] and I fell asleep adventually so I must have calmed down to fall asleep! Its so difficult to stop it going into a panic attack when its such a high level! Do you find that mate[?]
The trouble is I find that afterwards I feel all miserable depressed and on edge! I then dwell to much and work myself up again thus going back to square 1[Ugh] Oh my muddled brain is such a pain[}:)] Hope u r well sal Love & hugs 3 u XX

Hi sweet Mary,:D

Glad you are ok! Yor holiday sounds Fab mate! Does that mean you won't be able to come to the meet up as its on the 7th August? Thats a real shame if u can't!:(
Well done for the weight gain I'm proud of you! You might even win an award for that Mary LOL! I know how u feel though I still can't loose any weight! I don't think I have any metaboloism at all[Duh!] LOL
You never guess what my lastest panic is instead of going to work it's being of work[Duh!] As i work at a college we have broken up for the summer now I managed to get a job with a day centre for Adults with Learning difficulties but they only had 3 shifts going. Its better then nothing. But now I am panicking about having the time off! Am I bonkers or what[:P] LOL Why can't I just relax and enjoy hey! Hope you are well take care loadsa love XX

Hi Kate.:)

How are you doing. [?] Has your school broken up fo the summer yet[?]As you can see I am panicking that i will be anxious in my time off as my brain won't be occupied! I get anxious about going to work and anxious about not! Can't win really I am truly bonkers[Yeah!]
Hope you are well are you up to much this weekend?
Take care Love 2 u!

Well Im off now girls Look after yourself! Speak soon [OK]

Lots of |Love

PMT PIP'S XX [:X]

pips
09-07-04, 21:36
Hi Sal,

It's Pips again ment to say to you! I don't know if your absent minded thing has caught up with you again? LOL but I haven't had an eyelash tint! Must have been someone else or you could have dreamt I had one or got a six sense I was going to have one LOL! Never mind hon!

Loadsa Love PMT PIP'S XX

kate
09-07-04, 23:03
Urmmm, it was me who had the eyelash tint LOL [8D]

Kate x

sal
10-07-04, 01:01
Kate and Pips

Sorry me getting absent minded again. Knew it was kate but lost it again. do you every forget things like i do??? I am getting terrible at the moment, sometimes feel i live in a dream world.

So sorry.

Will reply to you all 2moro when i find my sanity

Love Salxxxxxxx

sal
10-07-04, 22:11
Hi Pips

How are you today. Sorry havent found my sanity at all today. From the moment i woke up the day just seemed to get worse.

Dont know where to start with how i am feeling, at the moment it just feels like the end of the world.

Not only got my usual anxiety symptons but got lots of physical ones.

I feel numb from head to toe, but also my skin feels tight and tingly. I cant think straigh and just keep crying. I feel physcially sick.

Done a 13 hour shift at work and it lasted forever, had an extra problem to get over at work aswell as the job itself. Will email you as quite private and feel so stupid now when i reflect. Think that has just iced the cake and something i thought i had sorted ive just dismissed but today had to face it.

Probably sounds like a load of mumble and in my head it feels like that.

I cant rationalise and cant see what to do about it.

Sorry to ramble on.

I really hope you are ok and apprciate your support.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxx

sal
10-07-04, 22:17
Hi Kate

How are you doing?

You came on msn then disappeared. Mind saying that probably my fault as i cant get to grips with it all.

Hope you are ok and enjoying your weekend of.

Love Sal xxxxxx

sal
10-07-04, 22:20
Hi Mary

Good to hear from you. I hope you have a brilliant time in portugal, you deserve the break.

Havent really got much crack as seem to have lost the plot at moment. Question is did i ever have it????!!!!!

Just wanted to say hi and see you are ok.

Love Sal xxxxxx

pips
13-07-04, 20:01
Hi Sal,

How are you now honey? I hope you are feeling better! Did you get the work thing sorted out? I hope you did.

It's hard when you get the physical symptons of anxiety as well hey mate! It's bad enough feeling anxious without all the crap that goes with it hey!

I have been doing the garden today and went overboard and cut down a tree that was to high. Now I am aching all over and have scratches all over my arms plus a bump on the head as a branch hit me. Either that or Mr Panic Monster was in the tree perhaps it might have knocked some sense into me though! Hmmmmm me think not!" What a sorry state I am hey!LOL

I am just feeling really fed up and low at the moment not really sure why? just feel sad really? Hopefully I will perk up though. Keep injecting my PMT hey Sal!

Take care Mate & I hope you are well Speak soon. Lots of love and get better hugs coming your way! XX

Hi Kate & Mary hope you are both well. Take care Loadsa Love PMT PIP'SXXXX

me
14-07-04, 11:33
hello lovely ladys xx hope your all ok....ish and the panic monster is staying away, well he shouldnt of been bothering you, as hes been at my house, goodness hes such a pain in the a**e, ive asked him to leave but he wont!!!! oh and im sad cause i wont be able to come to nicolas house cause ill be in portugal....i hope you all have a really lovely time and hopefully next time ill be able to come x
Sal hope your ok and feeling better as pip says you are so wonderful you really should be proud of yourself x any news on the friend? its funny cause a lady at work who used to pick on me ages ago has started again, she is such a bully im trying to ignore her but its so hard my friend says its cause i dont give her s**t back but i cant cause i know ill end up feeling bad, which is daft cause she can be so hurtful anyway she must be very lonely and sad to have to be so horrible. sal do you have to go on safe holding courses for your work? i do .... and i was meant to go a few weeks ago but it was cancelled, it was re arranged for today!! i havent slept for two days cause im so nervous about it. then i got there this morning and waited for a hour as only me and another guy only turned up, he kept trying to talk to me but everytime i spoke back i sounded like chinese as i couldnt get my words out properly i was getting all in a muddle he must of thought i was a total plank, anyway the bloomin thing was cancelled again!!!so im at home now all safe and sound take care my lovely x im thinking of you x
hello my very lovely pips how are you? hope your feeling ok and all your aches and pains have gone away x hows your head? cheeky tree dropping a branch on yer head. well my love did you have a good weekend? mine was fun i had my nieces over to stay which was fab, i love them so much x my little foster boy was in a show with his stage coach school(oh that sounds soooooo posh ha ha) on sunday night, we all went to see it, it was really great, he did so well........ well until i caught him having alittle bonfire in the toilet last night!!!! thank goodness i caught him. and he was having a ciggy!!!! what a little monster!! he was so shocked to be caught, bless him, i dont think he will be doing any smoking or lighting fires for a long while. phew i was meant to go on a course today but it was cancelled but bloomin heck i was having nervous flutters in my tummy all i could think of was what if i have a panic attack, but if like magic it was cancelled. when do you start your new job? what will you be doing? will it be like your other one? do you have to do that every summer hoilday? oh so many questions sorry x yesterday at work we took the residents down to the beach, it wasnt sunny but we thought we could all do with blowing the cob webs away, it was fab, i put my toes in the sea which was very cold i had goose pimples on my goose pimples and i could of hung coats off me nips ha ha but it was so refreshing.....its raining today! when will the summer start? i cant wait to go to portugal, i always feel safe ther, its so laid back, quiet and wonderful x the only thing i dread is the flight but im trying not to think of that yet x well my lovely ive waffled again, sorry take care lots n lots of love from mary x
morning kate x how are you ? hope you are ok and everything is well with you. are you still moving? i havent heard anything about us moving for a while, its all a funny buissness but im sure its all going ok as they say no news is good news. hows the oven nob!! oh bless you ive done things like that before its awful cause you know that everything is safe but everytime you walk away you have this little thought that says "but what if".....then you end up going back wards and forwards, its like you cant trust yourself, we are a pair ha ha!!! i once had to sleep at the top of my stairs s i was so worried that my nieces would sleep walk and fall down them(they have never sleep walked..... ever) cor i soon got down to argos to buy a stair gate....hope your work is ok x oh if only we could win the lottery so none of us had to go then....o

me
14-07-04, 11:37
Oh girls im so rubbish on the computer, sorry. ive just looked at the message ive sent you all and it all merges into one! sorry there is alittle message for you all, hope you can find them take care my lovelys xxx

sal
14-07-04, 19:35
Hi Mary

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you are full of busy still.

I bet you were pleased the course was cancelled. We have to do loads of different once once a year and i hate them. I always get myself so chewed before them.

I am sure your foster son wont be lighting anymore fires. I bet you were glad you caught him.

Sorry to hear that person at work is been a bully, like your friend says stand up to her. Bullies are normally cowards and only pick on the ones who dont retaliate.

I have been at work a lot recently, worked at the weekend, and i am at work this weekend coming and the next one.

I was a 13 hour shift on Saturday and it was hell, due to someone been a pure git. So it made me think life is too short so i rang my friend who has fallen out with me.

We talked for about 10 minutes she was ok but not overly friendly. Anyhow she said she would ring me on Sunday and as yet havent heard from her. So at least i know that i have tried.

Well i hope this post finds you keeping well. You will have to lock the door to the panic monster!!!! And make sure he doesnt get on the plane when you go to Portugal. I bet you will have a lovely time there. I love Portugal.

Anyhow take care and will talk soon.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

sal
14-07-04, 19:40
Hi Pips

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down at the moment. It must be catching!!!

Obviously by the sounds of it the tree won then!!!!??

So what else have you been up to? I am just waiting for the weather to get nicer, doesnt seem anything like summer at the moment.

Well you will see from my post to Mary that i contacted my friend, not that it has done much good.

But at the moment i really havent got the strength to cope with any more hassle, so its maybe best she has left me alone.

Ive done a lot of extra hours at work at the moment, so i am feeling tired and really down.

Was supposed to be at the doctors today, but do you ever have those days when you really cant face talking, so i cancelled it until next month.

My mum has got Sam tonight so i am going to chill out with a glass of wine.

Hope you are feeling a bit better and dont forget it wont be long before we can all meet up.

Take care.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxx:D

pips
15-07-04, 15:22
Hi sweet Mary,

Thanks for your message honey! Courses are so horrible arn't they. Lucky it got cancelled for you! Have you had anymore bonfires recently! has your foster boy stopped smoking now?

I still have aches & pains and a bump on the head from that naughty tree! I also got sunburn on my back following the square shape of my top as well! What a wreck I am! We had a work BBQ yesterday and they roped me into playing volley ball. Never played it in my life don't intend to play it again either as 1) Before I even started the ball hit me! It smacked me on the top of the head and it was so hard it broke my hair clip! So now I have a sore head all over! so every time the ball came towards me I ran away! LOL apparently thats not the object of the game! So no awards won for me at volley ball! LOL Today I have just done the gym plus a swim and that really helped NOT! I think I'm gonna seize up before long!

My new summer job starts in on july 27th it is in a day centre for adults with learning disabilties this involves supervising and helping the clients with day to day activities. Such as art computers cookery day trips etc... so fairly similar to what I do now although I work in the evening at the college so its more leisure time for them you are just there if they need you and to bath/toilet some of the less able students and to take them out. Unfortunately they have ony given me 3 shifts in this summer job I wanted more but had to accept what they have given me! There might be a chance for extra though! Also every half term holiday I can work at the day centre if I wish to! So quite good for a bit of extra cash!

It's such a shame you can't cone to the meet. I would have love to have met you Mary perhaps another time hey hon. You will be missed! Have a Fab holiday though! Lots of love and hugs to you. XX

Hi Sal honey,
How are you?
I am still feeling a bit down at the mo not sure why? all those bumps to the head I think. Has sent me well and truly round the bend! LOL
Yes the tree definately won so did the bloody volley ball see above! So I am just falling apart at the moment! I feel like about 60 not 30 LOL! Goodness knows what I will be like at 60! Prehaps I'm getting all the aches pains and bugs out of me now and I will be as fit as a fiddle by then LOL

You have been working so hard haven't you mate! Don't over do it to much honey take it easy if you can! Sorry I sound like your Mum. I am just concerned for you that's all mate!

Can't wait to meet you Sal. Take good care and rest up. Sending you some energy boosting PMT! Loasda love and hugs to you XX

Hi Kate,
How are you? have you broke up for the summer yet mate? A break from H hey! you truly need it! What have you been up to recently? How have you been feeling? better I hope. Love to you Kate XX

Take good care girls.

Bye for now.

Loadsa Love PMT PIP'S XX

sal
15-07-04, 18:25
Hi Pips

Good to hear from you. You sound like you are in the wars at the moment. Sorry you are still feeling down, must be catching?

I hope you arent falling to bits by the time we meet in August!!!!!

Just a quick post as going to going and have a chat with Sam, she is in a mood with me.

Take care and i will post soon.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

kate
15-07-04, 19:57
Hiya Pips,

I break up from work tomorrow, can't wait!!:D

I haven't been doing a lot really. Still slogging it out at the gym, still doing boring housework and all that rubbish LOL.

My checking things anxiety seems to have peaked to the highest level ever.

I now have to leave for work 5 minutes earlier cos it is taking me that long to close the front door and convince myself it really is shut.

I went to my mates house the other night and had to drive home on my own at 10.30 at night. I was real anxious cos i imagined breaking down etc on the way back.

I only had to drive about 2 miles but was really scared. Was really spooky cos I only saw a couple of cars and 3 people the whole journey which seemed weird.

Anyway, got home, put the car on the drive, was still feeling a bit wound up and went to bed.

I then convinced myself that I hadn't put the hand brake on correctly and that the car would roll off the drive and kill someone.

I had to get back up, unlock all the front door and go and check the handbrake which, surprisingly, was on correctly [:I]

I then had to lock the house up again, another 5 minutes, before finally going to bed.

The checking thingy definately gets worse when I'm anxious in general.

Don't no the answer to it all though!

Anyway, speak again soon

Kate x

sal
15-07-04, 23:04
Hi Kate

Sorry the checking thing is not getting better, but we all do it.

You deserve the break from work.

Sorry if my post about your daughter didnt help but i do understand.

You take care and take these next few weeks to totally chill out and have your time.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

pips
16-07-04, 20:47
Hi Sal,

Good to hear from you.

I have my irrational head on at the moment! just feeling ultra sensitive and feeling like I am such a burden on people. I am going down Mum's for the weekend which will be nice I can't wait to see her but her partner always makes me feel like I am in the way! I try to be so nice and please him but sometimes it doesn't matter! It's just the way he is! I wish I could toughen up more and not take things to heart so much!

I really really want a ciggy at the moment, It has been two years now and I still crave like mad. Not so much in the day but the evenings are a nightmare! Sometimes you just think to hell with will power hey! I know I won't smoke though cause I know even just 1 would make me want more! I was staring to have a P/A earlier as I chew gum to take my mind of the ciggs and I couldn't find any! AARRRRRGGGGHHHHH so I have been hunting high and low 4 some gum phew I have found some now although only half a pack and I chewed through that already! LOL!

I hope things are well with you mate and I promise to try and meet you in one piece LOL!

Well I'm off to the shop now to get my chewing gum fix! Lets see if the different flavours will make me feel better! LOL

I hope you and Sam are ok now. Have a good weekend honey!

Take Care Loadsa Love PMT PIP's XX

Hi Kate.

Good to hear from you! Glad you have broken up now! Sorry about the checking things. I know it's hard isn't it! I get exactly the same you name it I check it front door back door oven etc etc ... Oh it does drive you potty doesn't it! I hope it gets easier for you!

Have a good weekend Kate

Take care

Love PMT PIP'S XX

sal
18-07-04, 19:37
Hi Pips

Good to hear from you.

Pleased you are going down to see your mum for the weekend, hope you have had a lovely time.

I will have to remember to come prepared with loads of gum and not to blow smoke near you LOL

Speak soon hon

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

pips
19-07-04, 12:48
Hi Sal Honey :D

Thanks for message. Don't worry about blowing smoke at me I will just get high on the smell! LOL[:O] Jaw ache through chewing all this gum now though LOL [Duh!]

I am back from Mums now I had a nice time. A few ups and downs but whats new in the world of Panic and Anxiety! [V][Oops!] It was good to see Mum and Misty the puppy though she is so adorable![^]

On the way back home hubby took me to a farm I wanted to visit. I stroked lots of lovely animals sheep, goats,deer, horses, a baby owl even reindeer![Wow!] I am such a big kid. I just love animals. We were the only couple there with out any children LOL [:o)] I loved it though! Hubby takes me just to keep me amused ;) He loves amimals to but he is more of a wild animal man! LOL[:I] He doen't go all gushy over sheep! Mind you I think I would worry if he did LOL [Oops!]

Anyway how have things been with you mate[?] Are you still working so hard! I hope you have a break soon mate!

I also feel so fed up at the moment as my IBS has been bad for a while and unfortunately there isn't alot I can do. I just get fed up with being so bloated alot of the time! I don't know i do winge hey! sorry about that! [|)]

I hope all is well with you Sal honey! Take good care looking forward to hearing how you have been! :)

Loadsa Love to you

PMT PIP's XX [:X]

Hi Mary and Kate I hope you are both well and had a nice weekend! :D Take Good Care Love to you both PMT PIP'S XX

sal
19-07-04, 18:25
Hi Pips

Pleased you had a good time at your mums. We wouldnt be normal if we didnt have our ups and downs LOL Just wish we had more UPS that downs!!!!!

Not much happening at my end. Friend is still going of it with me. Reckons i sent her a text slagging of her daughter. Which i know for a fact i just wouldnt do it. Even if i thought it i would hardly say it to her.

Her next door neighbour is a real stirrer and has loved the fact that me and Caroline havent been very close recently and keeps running to each of us telling different stories.

Apparently i said she was lying & manipulative, well there is no way i would say that about one of my best friends children. I reckons i have said something on the lines about her neighbour and she has misread the text. But no matter how i try to talk to her i just get more abuse thrown at me, so i have given up on that one.

She can let her neighbour keep stirring, hopefully one day she will see her true colours.

Anyhow enough of my twist.

Looking forward to us all meeting up, should be fun. We will have to arrange where we are going to meet. I have got directions to Nics and from here it is just straight down the A1, so if we find a train station that isnt too far of that it would be ideal.

Nevertheless i am sure we will sort something out.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

sal
19-07-04, 18:28
Hi Pips

Sorry forgot to mention how pleased i am to hear hubby doesnt go all soft and gooey over sheep!!!!! [:o)]

pips
19-07-04, 21:04
Hi Sal thanks for message!

Sorry to hear about all the crap you are getting from your so called friend! and her neighbour! Thats really tough on you mate! Some people hey! You keep strong though Sal! Try not to worry I know its easier said then done though!

Are we still meeting at Birmimgham New street station? or has that changed? Hubby has got the day of work he will go with me to London then put me on a train from London to Sandy and he will hang around London. (Sandy is the nearest station to Nics) would this be easier for you if you pick me up from Sandy station? Let me know whats best for you hon I'm easy LOL!!

Take care mate hope you are well

Lots of love PMT PIP'S XX

me
21-07-04, 17:33
Hello my treasures x i couldnt wait to get home today and get on the computer to catch up with you all. How are you all ? Hope your all feeling ok and having a good week im sure we're all in tune with each other ive been having abit of a funny time head has been all over the place....i wish i could take it out and get a new brain.

hello lovely pips x hows all your bumps and bruises? i hope your on the mend x im always falling over or walking into things im always covered in bruises i look like ive been in the boxing ring with lennox lewis!! im sorry to hear youve been feeling abit low i hope your smiling now im so glad you had a great time at your mums hows the puppy? what sort is it ? we are thinking about getting a puppy when we move!! my friend has got a wonderful new dog called digger hes fab i love going to see him. have you started your new job yet? if you have i hope its all going well. it sounds very much like what i do....snap . i had a nice weekend i went to stay at my friends house and looked after her girls while she went away and had a romantic weekend with her hubby it was really lovel, i really relaxed which was great and something i rarely do but i did miss my boys, roan stayed at home and looked after our foster boy, they went and watched a footy match on the sunday. i was going to take the girls to cambridge on the sat but it didnt stop raining, so i thought i would take them to yarmouth, have you ever heard of yarmouth oh its a funny place not very nice really but i thought it would be a change to norwich, well when we got there it started to thunder and lighting it was awful then i relised id lost the front door key....argh so we drove home and searched every where for this key, it was pouring we were soaked and i started to feel such a useless person but if like magic i saw the key in the middle of the road i was so pleased....we werent locked out anyway we got in doors and dried off and sat and watched lots of dvds then monday and tue i went to work which was ok ish and today had to go and see the doctor who was lovely but i hate going on all the time about me!! well my lovely ive waffled on all about me again....sorry i send you lots of love from mary

hello super sal x hope your okx oh your friend doesnt deserve you , just keep telling yourself you havent done anything wrong why oh why are people so nasty i wish i could zap them all away. i bet your excited about meeting up with the girls i so wish i could come and meet you all one day i hope x well my lovely ive got loads of boys coming indoors so i better dash i send you lots of cuddles love fromn mary x

hello kate oh you make me smile i do the thing with the hand brake too.....hope that makes you smile too hope your feeling ok and enjoying the time off from work x do you have any plans for the summer holidays? well my treasure i must dash cause my name is being worn out but lots of children take care love from mary x

hey girls are you impressed that ive put gaps in between the messages im getting soooooooooooooooo clever ha ha xxx

pips
25-07-04, 12:40
Hi Sweet Mary,

Good to hear from you.

I am ok thanks just getting very worried about a holiday comimg up (I posted a topic in Panic on it)

Well done you for doing all those gaps you are a clever girl arn't you! See your learning fast.

What a nightmare losing that key for you hey! Thank goodness you found it! Glad you had a nice weekend though!

I know what you mean about Drs. I am going to book an appointment before I go away for a mini health check. I feel so stupid and anxious asking though. I think they have got better things to do with there time and I feel like such a time waster!

My bumps and bruises are gone now touch wood. Mind you I don't want to do that as it was the tree that caused them in the first place! LOL

I start my summer job on Tuesday and then have got my 1st hypnotherpy appointment afterwards! ARRRGGHHH. I'm not anxious at all ha ha NOT!!!!!

Anyway I hope you are well sweet Mary and having a nice weekend!

Take care honey. I hope you have a wonderful holiday as well!

Loadsa Love and hugs to you

PIP'S XX

Hi Sal

How are you honey? Working to hard no doubt! Anyway I hope you are well. Thinking of you mate!
Take it easy

Lots of love PIP'S XX

Hello again Kate,

Thanks for replying to my topic. I hope you are having a nice weekend and I wish you all the best for Tuesday!
Take Care

Love to you PIP'S XX

me
26-07-04, 11:40
Morning my lovely Pips x hope you are ok and have had a good weekend,only 5 more sleeps til holiday yippee mind you i did a really silly thing yesterday....i broke my arm OUCH! i was having a go on our foster boys skateboard flippen heck it hurt, everyone laughed at me....my bottom lip was about to fall to the ground and i was ready to burst into tears but i fought them back so spent my lovely sunday evening in a and e great mind you i meet lots of lovely people ,one lady had swallowed a pin when she was doing some dress making and they were going to have to do an operation to get it out ,oh the thought made my legs go wobberly.what did you do? have lots of fun i hope x is it tomorrow you start work? i hope it goes ok dont worry about anything(oh life without worry what a dream) you will be fab x im now going to try and roll a ciggy it takes ages, prob a good time to give up well my lovely take care love from mary x

me
26-07-04, 11:55
oh pips i forgot to say hope you get on ok with the hypnotherapy its really relaxing i had it for alittle while and im sure it helped me i sometimes wanted to giggle but they say laughing is the best medicine out let us know how you get on my treasure bye for now x

Hello Scrummy Sal x hows you? hope your ok, have you had a good weekend? i hope you have x well i was a total plant and broke my arm if i had a brain id be scary he he and i hadnt had a drinK they told me at the hospital if id had a tipple or two i prob wouldnt of hurt myself so much what a plonker i am.Hope sam is ok and enjoying the summer hols goodness the weather here is rubbish my foster boy is having fun hes making lots of new friends which is good well im in need of a ciggy asap take care get intouch soon love from mary x

Hello Kate x hope you are ok, and have enjoyed the weekend. im getting excited about going on our hols on sat keep blanking out the fact we have to fly ha ha and the fact ive broken my arm thinking about it i must ring up and check they will still let me go..... cor that would just be my luck, the one thing that ive been looking forward to doing and they could stop me oh now ive started worrying, see my brain goes off on one!! hope to hear from you soon lots of love from mary x

kate
26-07-04, 12:15
Hi Mary,

Fancy breaking your arm just before your holiday!!:(

Still, if you will go skateboarding........... LOL

I'm also going for hypnotherapy tomorrow, so I expect I will be cured by tomorrow night, as will Pips!;)

Speak soon

Kate x

pips
26-07-04, 17:55
Hi Mary

Poor you sweetie breaking your arm hey!

No more skateboarding for you for a while hey hon!

I hope it's not to painful for you and you get to go on holiday!

Yes I am starting the summer job tommorow! Lot's to worry about tonight what with the hypno afterwards! oh well whats new. I'd worry about worrying anyway! LOL

Take good care I won't say break a leg LOL

Loadsa Love PMT PIP'S XX

sal
26-07-04, 18:46
Hi Mary

Sorry to hear you have broken your arm, no more skateboarding!!!!

Bet you cant wait for your holiday, totally chilled and relaxed away from it all.

How long do you have to wear a cast for? Pity you hadnt had a drink like you say it would have hurt less, but you could use it now as a medicinal painkiller!!!!

Well take care of yourself and no more injuries before your holidays.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
26-07-04, 18:51
Hi Pips

Dont get too anxious about starting the summer job, we are all rooting for you. What will you be doing?

Get some pmt together for the hypno it is supposed to be really good. Think this time tonight you might be bored and have nothing to worry about!!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Started my diet today and ive done really well, but lost the will to live now so opened a bottle of lager. No will power whatsoever!!!

I rang my so called friend on Friday and had a short conversation, it was like talking to frosty the snowman!!! But i told her to call me back later if she wasnt out and guess what no calls. But i have just seen another friend and apparently Caroline has told Debbie i am making no effort to contact her. I am obviously dreaming about these calls i am making. But i have got to the point now when i feel is she is so annoyed with me, why contact her if i just get grief, I really dont need it.

Oh well enough of my twist. I am going to go and have a bath and chill for a while.

Good luck for tomorrow on both counts. Take care and we will be thinking of you.

Lots of love Sal xxxx

sal
26-07-04, 18:55
Hi Kate

How are you today, hope you have had a good day.

I was shattered this morning for work, staying up too late yacking on!!!!

Got directions to your house, seems pretty straight forward, but i will probably still get lost LOL

Speak soon.

Lots of love Sal xxx

sal
26-07-04, 18:57
Hi Pips

Forgot to mention it would probably be easier if you get the train to the station near nics house. Otherwise you are going to have to come up country to go back down.

I can easily pick you up from the station down there. But if you wold prefer we can meet at Birmingham New Street, that isnt a problem to me.

Im easy either way:D LOL You decide what you feel would be best for you and let me know.

Love Sal xxxxxx

pips
26-07-04, 20:02
Hi Sal,

Great to hear from you!

Sorry to hear about your friend still being crap towards you. She really doesn't sound all there hey. Remember It's not your fault at all you are a lovely person!

Could you pick me up at Sandy station then (the one near Nic'c) if that's ok with you hon! Just let me know what time you think you will be there cheers you are a sweetie!

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

Take it easy mate enjoy your bath! and larger! LOL

Bloody diets hey it seems the harder I work at it the more I put on! Can't win hey!

Take good care Sal

Loadsa Love PMT PIP'S XX

sal
26-07-04, 23:23
Hi Pips

Good to hear from you. Yeap not a problem will pick you up from there.

Really lookng forward to meeting.

Just been on msn with Darren and felt ok ish But as soon as said goodnight to him felt so alone and cant cope.

Going to be a long nite worrying and panicking. Good luck hon.

Hope 2 moro goes ok will be thinking of u.

Cant wait to meet.

Lots of love, hugs & pmt Sal xxxxx[^]

PS Soz 4 twisting

Peter
28-07-04, 02:04
Hi All,
Not sure if I should be writting tonight, feeling a bit down and have had a few drinks for firsts time in months.
I'm 35 male with three beautiful girls under my belt, love them dearly. I've struggled with anxiety I guess for most (/all?) of my life and things really fell apart 7/8 years ago, panic, Agrophobia etc. I've managed to keep things together somehow so far but I'm running out of steam. What I don't understand is how I can feel so much love for my little childern and yet feel so much anxiety, a word I heard tonight was 'HELD', and thats how I feel most of the day, my body is held in tightness, sapping my energy, so that when a difficulity situation(to me?????going to the shops for example) comes along I'm unable to cope, constant wearing away.
I would love a pen pal, someone who has been there and done that, because I have been there and am running out of ideas. Would love to share ideas experiences etc.
Kind Regards
Peter

pips
28-07-04, 11:58
Hi Sal Hon :D

How are you feeling now better I hope. Don't ever appologise you never twist! I know what you mean when you say that you feel alone at times and you can't cope. I get like that!

The job was fine yesterday thank goodness.[Sigh...] Although I did feel anxious suprise suprise! [:O]

The job is in a Day centre for adults with Physical and Learning difficulties. I have only got 3 shifts there I wanted a few more but none available unfortunately. It's only in holiday times I will be doing this as the college which is my main job closes all the holidays. The college job was on a temporary contract for 6 months but I have just had a letter from them saying it has been made permenant so that's good news! [^]

Admitedly I don't like the sleep-ins and lates as I work on the residential side of the college but the good side is you get all the hols off so you are free to do what ever! I don't think I will ever find the perfect job though. I think everone has some part of the job they are not to keen on! What about you? It must be tough!

Anyway my first shift at the day centre went ok. I just felt a bit out of it as everyone was so full of it and confident. Even a girl who was doing her first trial day shift was ozing confidence you woud have thought she had worked there for years! I just watched the staff there and wished I had there confidence! [8)] Never mind hey. At least I did it! [Yeah!]

Anyway another of my banter! How are you honey[?]

Thanks that will be great for you to pick me up at Sandy Station cheers hon! ;)

Take good care sweet pea hope your well.[Yeah!]

Lots of love and PMT back to you.

PMT PIP'S XX [:X]

pips
28-07-04, 12:19
Hi Kate,

How are you honey! How did the hypnotherapy go? Are you cured now! Seriously I hope it helped you.

Mine was a non starter! I was all siked up for the session but when I got there he was out. Somehow he had mixed the dates up and he had booked me in for next Tuesday. He phoned and appologised. So I have got one session Tuesday and he is going to try and fit me in the following tuesday as well so I have a couple of sessions before I go to Canada. As he is only in Exeter on a Tuesday! and typical the 3 shifts I have at my summer job at the day cente are all on a tuesday! Never mind hey!

Anyway I hope you are well let us know how you got on!

Take care. Looking forward to meeting you Sal and the others should be lots of anxious fun! LOL

Take care

Love PMT PIP'S XX

Hi Mary

I hope you are well and that arm isn't giving you to much pain honey bun!

Look after yourself

Love and hugs PMT PIP'S XX

pips
28-07-04, 12:28
Hi Peter,

Nice to hear from you. Don't ever feel like you shouldn't be writing everyone here is here to help if they can. Have a good look around the website. There is lots of useful info help and advice on the site.

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time at the moment. You could always post a new topic in introduce yourself and tell us more about you! That's only if you wish to of course.

Take care

PIP'S X

sal
28-07-04, 19:15
Hi Peter

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear things have been so hard for you. You will get a lot of support and understanding on here as so many of us have and are going through what you are.

Anytime you want to chat feel free to email me.

And keep popping on to this post as there is always one of the girls around.

I know sometimes it feel like a never ending battle, but you keep on struggling on and sometime we feel for no reason at all. But ive got a daughter and that gives me the strength not to give up and youve got three girls who you love, thats the best reason to keep on fighting it. Easier said than done i know, but things will get better for you.

There is no time limit of this, its not like a broken limb. Are you on any meds, getting counselling etc?

Take care and look forward to hearing from you.

Love Sal xxx

sal
28-07-04, 19:18
Hi Pips

Good to hear from you.

Pleased work went ok for you and congratulations on getting a permanent contract. There you have the knowledge that you are safe at work, especially if its a job you enjoy. Must be nice having the holidays of, wish i did!!!!

That wont be a problem picking you up, will let you know at time after i have spoken to Sarah my co-pilot tomorrow. We are going out bowling tomorrow teatime so we will sort out all the details then.

How did your appointment go, are you cured!!!! Not joking aside did it help and do you think its going to help. You will have to let me know all about it.

Speak soon.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxx:D

pips
28-07-04, 20:00
Hi Sal hon,

Thanks for message.

Unfortunately my hpnotherapy didn't happen! I was all ready and anxious LOL for the session but when I got there he was out. Somehow he had mixed the dates up and he had booked me in for next Tuesday. He phoned and appologised. So I have got one session Tuesday and he is going to try and fit me in the following tuesday as well so I have a couple of sessions before I go to Canada. As he is only in Exeter on a Tuesday! and typical the 3 shifts I have at my summer job at the day cente are all on a tuesday! Never mind hey!

Hope all is well with you Sal. Enjoy the bowling tommorow hon see if you can knock Mr Panic and Mrs Anxiety into oblivion with that bowling ball LOL!

Take care sweets

Loadsa Love PMT PIP'S XX

kate
28-07-04, 21:16
Wow Pips,

I can't believe your posting!!

I had also not slept well on Monday night, woken up on edge and really anxious about going to hypno.

I arrived at his house at 10.00am, and he was out!!!!!!!

Tried ringing him and got his answerphone. Finally gave up at 10.20, rang him again and left a message on his answerphone.

He phoned me back an hour later and it transpired that he had to take his wife to hospital, just routine, and they had got delayed and he hadn't got my number with him.

So, I'm going next Tuesday at 3.30.

I just couldn't believe it when I read your post!!!

Love Kate x

Peter
28-07-04, 22:40
Hi Pips

Thanks for the response, will try to set up a new topic, not really too good on explaining myself, also find it a bit weird putting pen to paper for all to see, too much exposure or something, and there lies part of the problem.

Hi Sal
Thanks also, may take you up on the mail thing. Your spot on the money with regards to children. My experience is that our kids were not sent to us for us to teach them, but for us to learn from them, what a lesson, but one worth taking.

Bit sore today, to be expected I suppose, remember now why I only do it once every few months.

Kind regards
Peter

pips
28-07-04, 22:58
Hi Kate mate,

That's well spooky hey! So neither of us is bored and cured yet hey! LOL

Mine is Tuesday at 4pm so we will be under the spell together at the same time hopefully unless our hypnotherapists go walk abouts again!!!!

Take care

Love PMT PIP'S XX

pips
28-07-04, 23:01
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the message.

Don't worry if you feel you can't set up a new topic. I totally understand that It's hard to post what you feel and about the exposure thing! Just remember if you ever need to chat we are here!

Take care

Pip's

sal
28-07-04, 23:11
Hi Pips

Cant believe he messed up the appointments. Just our luck eh, but for Kate aswell. A bit too spooky.

Hopefully you will get a couple in before you go to Canada. Work or not your health is more important hon, dont forget that.

See you soon, really looking forward to it.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

sal
28-07-04, 23:14
Hi Kate

How are you feeling hon?

How have the last couple of days gone. Sorry your appointment was missed, sounds like you and Pips have got the same luck!!!!!!

How is the word No going? Mine is not understood at moment but then again with feeling down Sam has been brilliant company, so it is me leaning on her at moment.

Speak soon hon and you take care.

All my love Sal xxxxxx

sal
28-07-04, 23:19
Hi Peter

Pleased you replied. No problem anytime you want to email me and have some crack. If i can help i will and if i cant maybe listening to others problems will help you see how you are not alone.

You are so right that the children teach us, first time some one has said it like that but we can only teach them so much but they teach us all about ourselves and what counts.

You keep in touch and we will support you all we can.

Sorry the hangover was a bit painful, but thats the drink for you. Not that i can comment as i drink wine every night to help me cope.

I know you say you are not used to talking or writing down how you feel, i never was but opening up on here has helped me loads. I guess we all get to the stage in our lives when we have to change how we communicate and open up and ask for help.

You take care and we will talk soon.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxx

kate
29-07-04, 08:37
Hi Sal,

I still feel that really I'm a nagging, no fun, too stressed out kind of a mom.

I see these mom's on telly, they have FUN, but I just feel down all the time and everything is too much effort.

It doesn't help that I am so restricted as to where I can go. Have got my safe places and I never stray out of these places.

I keep thinking how life is passing me by, that each day I will be "Happy Mom" and "Happy Wife", but then the same old panicky, fed up feelings are there and each day I feel that I have failed to bring any happiness or positive things to the family.

The kids friends are all off on holiday, abroad, and mine are stuck here cos of ME.

The guilt is so hard to take.

Yes, it is real strange that both mine and Pips appointments went pear shaped and that we are both trying again next Tuesday afternoon.

Anyway, how are you doing? Hope things are going a bit better for you.

Speak soon

Love Kate x

sal
30-07-04, 14:40
Hi Kate

How are things going. Gets a bit boring been a nagging mum, but i feel the same, i am constantly having to pull Sam for something and then she does it again.

We went bowling last night, wish Sarah and her boyfriend Ed. (New Sarah). Had a brilliant time but Sam was in a mood, and i just thought to myself why do i bother taking her out if she acts like that. She wasnt rude but just huffy. Anyhow when we got home Sam was supposed to have her friend to stay but i said no. She wasnt happy but she knew she had pushed me tooooooo far.

Feel really down and anxious today and cant get to grips with how i am feeling. Just want to crawl in a hole and not come out.

Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Speak soon.

Love Sal xxxxxx

sal
31-07-04, 00:01
Hi Pips

How are you and how is the summer job going.

Lots to tell so make sure you are not tooooooo tired before reading it LOL

My friend ----- well got so sick of the silence and not talking went over to see her the other night. Was hard work but did it, as hate falling out with anyone. Got there and luckily another of my close friends was there so broke the ice but obviously with her there Caroline and me didnt discuss issues. So although i made the first move, have i got any further forward? Thing is with Debbie been there i would have talked as i have been friends with Debbie for years, way before Debbie met Caroline. Debbie has been great about it all as Caroline has gone on to her about me and Deb kept saying ive known Sal for years so not getting involved. So honesty been the best policy i would have talked but Caroline acted ok with me, like nothing had happened but you know yourself when someone has an edge with you.

But i did try and when i left, though Deb might go to let us speak but looking back realise now she didnt as she knows me too well and knew i wasnt ready for a one to one. So there you go i tried, but since then she hasnt contacted me, so what do i do now. If someone upset me and came over i would make sure to contact them to let them know however hard it was for them too make that move i appreciated it. Even when i left hers i gave her a cuddle and said sorry, for what i am still unsure but would prefer to take the blame than carry on how we have been.

So ive made an effort, now she isnt. Is she expecting me to carry on doing all the running and her sit back. Not sure on this one and its really getting to me.

Anyhow have more twist but will leave it for now.

Have a good weekend and i will see you next Saturday. Sarah and I reckon to be down there by 12. So anytime after that will be fine if ok with you.

Lots of love and hugs Sal xxxxxxxxx[8D]

sal
31-07-04, 00:18
Hi Mary

How are things for you? How is the broken arm, god love you.

Not long until your holiday, so as i am away for a few days in case dont get to talk, have a brilliant time and leave the panic monster at the airport.

You take care and keep of skateboards in Portugal and those big slides they have at the aqua parks.

Take care and really chill out.

Lots of love Sal xxxxxx

pips
01-08-04, 19:37
Hi sweet Sal, :D

Thanks for your message and e-mail with the puppies it was well cute. I did send it back to you with a message but somehow I sent it back to the original sender [Duh!] [Oops!]

Well you you for making the effort with your friend that was so very brave of you! You have done all you possibly can there mate! The ball is in her court now and if she still can't be bothered then thats so totally her loss!!!!!!

I have been away for the weekend with hubby we went with his friend Emma and her boyfriend to Bournemouth to watch an 80's revival concert called Party on the Pitch. Which stared ABC, Paul Young, Belinda Carlisle, Kim Wilde and Human League. It was really good and took me back to my anxiety free days LOL! AHHHHHH Bliss!

Today we have spent the day with his parents in Sailsbury and went out to lunch. His parents are cat sitting at the moment for this women and they are looking after 20 persian cats! and two of them are only 6 weeks old they are well sweet! [Wow!] [8)] We have also been making all the finally arrangements etc ... for Canada. So although very exciting very nerve racking and anxious as well!!! [No] [Ugh]!

Had a low anxiety as usual most of the weekend but thats like that every day!!! [Sigh...] [|)] A few high moments but no P/A thank goodness! [^]

How has your weekend been hon[?] Not to anxious for you I hope sweetie?

Can't wait til Saturday! Looked at the train times and my train gets into Sandy at 12.03 if thats ok with you matey.

Take good care honey speak soon. Hope you are well.;)

Loasda Love & Hugs PMT PIP'S XX [:X]

Hi Kate, [8D]

How have you been keeping [?] How has your daughter been towards you latley? Not giving you to much grief I hope! Hope you are having a nice weekend and peaceful to!

I hope you are well Take care hon.

Lots of love PMT PIP'S XX [:X]

Hi sweet Mary. [8D]

Are you away yet? I hope you arm is on the mend. Have a lovely holiday honey. Enjoy some rest and relaxation. Take good care.

Loasda Love PMT PIP'S XX [:X]

kate
03-08-04, 09:27
Hiya Pips,

Things are going a bit better with daughter at the moment, thank goodness!!

Hope your hypnotherapist doesn't go A.W.O.L today! Good luck with it and let us know how you get on!

Kate x

sal
03-08-04, 15:14
Hi Kate

How did the appointment go? Hope it went well for you. Did you get my email about CBT on Friday, but like i said i am off the last two weeks of the holidays so will come down one day with Sam if thats ok with you.

Let me know how it went.

Love Sal xxx

sal
03-08-04, 15:18
Hi Pips

How are you? Hope youre appointment went ahead and you are feeling ok. Pleased to hear you had a good weekend away, sounded like fun.

I flew down to London Stanstead on Saturday with Sam to stay with some friends we met in Majorca in May. Had a good time but by yesterday i was getting all anxious and just wanted to come home. Got myself in such a state. Sam didnt want to come home until Wednesday when we were supposed to come home so i didnt know what to do. So took the cowards way out and made excuses as we do as why i had to come home. They asked if Sam could stay until Wednesday which wasnt a problem for me as we have flights booked for Wednesday night. So i flew home last night and i am flying back down tomorrow to pick Sam up. Feel like a right failure. Was supposed to be a break for me and Sam but i have let her down by coming home. I am really beating myself up about it, what kind of mother bails out like that. Making myself ill chewing over what has happened, just wish i had the strength to have stayed but couldnt settle at all.

Sorry gone on again but this one has really got to me.

Take Care

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
03-08-04, 15:21
Hi Pips

Sorry forgot to mention about Saturday. That should be fine to pick you up but in case Sarah and me are delayed i will let Nic know what time your train is due in then if she didnt mind she could pick you up. We are planning to leave early so we should be there by then.

Dreading it already, not meeting you guy!!!LOL but the drive. Its over 200 miles and i am not sure if i have taken on more than i can cope with. Maybe should have looked at the train option.

See you soon.

Love Sal xxxx

pips
03-08-04, 19:26
Hi Sal sweetie,

I hope you are ok mate. Don't beat yourself up about it honey. It's so not your fault! Sometimes it just happens that way. You are not a faliure at all you took her there and you are picking her up! That in itself is excellent mate! No worries about Saturday that's fine hon! Whatever!

Hi Kate hypno went ok thanks wasn't totally out of it though I was aware of everything. My body just felt very heavy and my eyes could not open at all til he said open them. He made me have a panic attack twice during the session and then got me to control it with my breathing and telling me I can cope! I just feel a bit strange now and have a headache as well!

Anyway what about you mate how did it go for you?

I hope you are both well Sal & Kate

Take good care

Lots of love to you PIP'S XX

kate
03-08-04, 23:03
Hi Sal and Pips,

Yhe hypno went really well.

I was amazed how quickley i went under. He talks all the time to your sub conscious, asking questions about issues that have contributed to the anxiety over different stages of your life.

We discussed big issues that occured when I was 10 and when I was 29.

Very emotional but also very theraputic also.

I also felt totally in control of all of the session but I didn't have to tackle a PA or anything like that at all.

I also found it strange that I never opened my eyes for the whole 2 hours and felt totally relaxed the whole time.

Glad your session went well, Pips! At least we both got to see the hypnotherapists this time!!

Kate x

pips
06-08-04, 12:43
Hi Kate,

So glad your hypno went well for you hon. I have another session after my holiday. I will have one about once a month as to expensive to have one every week!
Hope you are well mate. Are you still going to the meet tommorow?
Take good care
Lots of love PMT PIP'S XX

Hi Sal ,
Hope you are well sweetie and it all went well picking your daughter up! Looking forward to seeing you tommorow honey.

Need to find my extra big PMT head LOL as feeling very anxious at the mo. Got the Dr's in a few hrs for a check up. I just dread going there so much I always feel so pathetic going. Gotta be done though : 0 (

Take good care honey and the best of luck with the journey tommorow I will be thinking of you!

Loadsa love luck and PMT to you mate!

Love PMT PIP'S XX

sal
06-08-04, 13:04
Hi Pips

Hope it goes ok at the doctors, you can tell me all about it tomorrow. I was there yesterday and she prescriped some more tablets to help me sleep. But i will use them like i do my diazepam just when required. I can go weeks without using them then maybe during a blip take one one day then miss it for a few day then need another one. The doctor was really pleased that i was doing that and she had no concerns about me becoming reliant on them as use them so little.

Just to nice to know i have them and that when required they help.

Pleased your hypno went well.

Sarah and me are now getting the train as Sarah travelled down past beford last Saturday and it took over four hours. So its a bit much doing that amount of driving in one day.

We arrive at Sandy station just after you at 12.15, so if ok with you to wait 10 minutes then we can all go to Nics together. Nic texted me this morning to say she would pick her up so i will call her if our train is on time so we will all be together. I will email my mobile number then you have it and if you have one send me yours then we can keep in touch on the way down.

I am really looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

kate
06-08-04, 13:18
Hi Pips,

No, sorry, not coming to the meet up tomorrow.:(

Just another failure to add to all my others :(

Hope you have a wonderful time anyway and well done for being so brave all of you. [^]

Luv Kate x

sal
06-08-04, 13:26
Hi Kate

Just sent you an email to site.

You are not a failure at all. Just because you cant make it to Nics does not in no way make it another failure to add to your list. You have done really well recently, getting more hours at work, some people cant even work. But you feeling like you did offered to take on more hours which is a great step and you coped with it however hard it was and didnt give in.

There will be loads more occasions when we can all meet up.

You cope brilliantly with your daughter, you are miles ahead of me on the saying no part, as you will have seen last night.

Take care and we will see each other soon. If its ok to come down and see you those dates ive sent in email, i might make a bit of a break out of it for Sam and stay over night in a travel lodge as she loves this hotel lark.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

kate
06-08-04, 14:01
Hi Sal,

Since going to the hypno, and talking a lot about the PND and the subsequent guilt feelings towards Hannah, I have definately noticed a big difference in how I'm dealing with her.

But, I've also noticed that the other anxieties surrounding the violence fears, not yet touched upon in hypno, seem to have become even worse the last couple of days.

Don't know if it's cos I really need to address these problems or if it's cos I'm not worrying about other issues that have already been dealt with.

Will let you know which date is best. There is a travel lodge only about 2 miles from here, so that would be lovely if you could stay over.

look forward to hearing from you soon

Luv Kate x

pips
06-08-04, 18:22
Hi Kate honey.

You are not a failure at all. Please don't think that and as Sal said there will be other times.

You are doing well Kate.

Take good care and have a nice weekend.

Love and wishes PMT PIP'S XX

Hi Sal,

I have sent you an e-mail with my mobile number.

That was good news about the Dr's well done hon!

Take care honey and have a safe journey!

Loadsa Love PMT PIP'S XX

sal
06-08-04, 18:46
Hi Kate

Pleased you feel you are coping better with Hannah. There will be loads more issues for you to go over but it will take time.

There will no doubt be loads to dredge up with regards violence etc, but in the long run you will benefit loads and make an understanding of it all.

You take care and i will see you soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
06-08-04, 18:48
Hi Pips

Got your email with mobile number. Could hardly read it, it was so small NOT!!!!! LOL

Will text you then you have mine.

See you at the station tomorrow.

I will be the one wearing the red rose!!! JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
08-08-04, 22:11
Hi Kate

How are you doing hon?

How is the word No going with your daughter. Better than me with Sam i bet LOL

Had a really lazy day today, spent most of it dozzing in the house with PJs on. Nice to have days like that. Sam has gone to my mums tonight as she has my niece staying so Sam wanted to stay. Easier all round as i start work at 6.30

Speak soon

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
08-08-04, 22:16
Hi Pips

Thanks for the greeting card it really cheered me up. Not long now until your hols although anxious about flying i bet you are excited. Sure you havent got room in your suitcase.

I will just go with the flow tomorrow. Let them lead the questions and think hard before i answer them.

You asked yesterday about my friend. Thankfully it is all sorted. I range her 2 weeks ago and said would pop round on the Wednesday. Another friend was there and children were about so it was just polite chit chat. She didnt contact me after that but then on Sunday morning rang me when i was in London and said she loved me loads and wanted us to be as close as we were.

Since then neither of us have mentioned the fall out, life is too short and its in the past now. We are back to talking on the phone every day as us girls do. Really got to me when she turned on me as for the last 3 years we have been so close. But i am making a bigger effort with her now, as i was partly to blame. She got a boyfriend and was with him a lot so i just assumed she didnt need me as much.

Well we learn from our mistakes. Just pleased we are ok. We are going to Magaluf in October for her 40th Birthday so we are really looking forward to that. Four nites with 4 girls and no children, heaven!!!!

I have been away with her before and we both like the same thing, sunbathe all day then hit the red wine on the night. So should be fun.

Speak to you before you go away, take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
10-08-04, 23:32
Hi Pips

Thanks for calling me last nigth, was good to speak to you. Will call you tomorrow night before you go of into the sunset. Know you are staying at a hotel before you fly on thursday so ideally will try and ring you when i am at work. If i cant as i am out taking one to hospital tomorrow, i will text you or call you on your mobile. If you havent got it with you, i hope you have a brilliant holiday. Chill and enjoy it hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
11-08-04, 14:43
Thanks Sal Hon,

I am leaving in about an hour! I hope all is well with you.

Take good care sweetie

miss ya Love PMT PIP'S XX

kate
11-08-04, 15:03
Hi Pips,

Just wanted to say have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!

Luv Kate x

me
23-08-04, 18:36
Hello my lovelys xxx im back ive just had a good read and catch up with the messages you all sound really well which is fab xxxx is pip in canada?........wow! did you have a fab time at nics? how did it go? was the traverling ok i so wish i could of come to meet you all you all are such lovely people, i really missed not being able to send you messages while i was away, i was going to send you some from my phone to your home e mail address, but i thought that might be a bit cheeky. sorry its taken me ages to get back on line but my arm got really bad a few days before i went away i felt right glum, i did, goodness that sounded really norfolf!!!! ha ha x but i went to portugal and had a fantastic time didnt have any panics or worrys which amazed me....well they waited for me at home the cheeky monkeys i fell in love with another man.....and hes coming to england in jan to be with me and roan my scrummy husband is ok with it what a cool marriage we have ha ha the new man is called horbie hes very hairy.....hes alittle puppy oh hes fab i fell head over heals with him carlos the man who owns the place in portugal found him the day we went to the villa someone had dumped him in the road its really mad cause ive never been a dog person before but he stayed with us the wholle time we were there i asked roan while we were there if he could come home with us but he didnt think it would be fair but last week when i went to see my counsellor and told her all about him she said find out if i could get him home which i have and we phoned carlos to see if it would be ok and he said yes which is fab. the holiday was so relaxing i felt like the old mary again, but last week at home the horrible old feelings have started to come back!!!
How long has pips gone to canada for? i hope she is having a fab time x
Hello lovely sal X hows you? you sound like you have been havin a busy time, its great you have sorted it out with your friend X and you have got a holiday booked yippee thats something lovely to look forward too x and your going with your friend lots of lovely red wine he he x hows work? hope its ok, i went back to work last week but they wouldnt have me as my arm is still bad.... so im off sick until i get the all clear from the doctor mind you since being back from portugal i havent stopped. we had a birthday party for our little foster boy yesterday we had a mad house for a few hours but it was fun. im now going to see if i can send some pictures off my phone to the web site let me know if they go on. ive got to dash we have a huge flood in the lean too....the blinkin rain keeps pouring here in norfolk....hows the weather were you are better than here i hope well my lovely take care hope to hear from you soon lots of love from mary xxx
Hello kate sorry this will only be a quick message ive got niagra falls in my lean too....i hope your all ok i send you my love and ill send you a message soon please dont think im being rude its just ive got the lady whos buying my house surveyour round friday and i dont want any wet patchs any where.....oh bloomin stress bye for now love from mary xxx

sal
27-08-04, 00:59
Hi Mary

Great to hear from you. So pleased you had a really good holiday, you deserved it hon. Where abouts in Portugal were you, i have been there quite a few times and loved it each time.

Sorry you arm was playing up before you went away but i am sure totally chilling and relaxation helped.

And fance you taking to another male, what a girl. So when will you get the dog over here?

Pleased you tried to go to work but suppose due to insurance purposes etc it wouldnt be fair of them to expect you to work, so you can have a bit more time getting yourself fully sorted.

The meet was great, it was really nice to meet everyone, so hopefully the next time we meet you can make it.

Well it is good to see you are home, but didnt like the fact the panic monster had hung around waiting for you at home. Hope you have sent him packing and you are feeling ok.

Keep in touch and we will speak soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
27-08-04, 13:01
Hi ya Sal Mary and Kate. :D

I'm back I have really missed you all! [8)]

You can read about my trip if you wish to in Success stories. Not sure if that was the right place to post it though LOL ;)

Hi Mary

I am so glad you had a good holiday. Oh that puppy sounds so cute you are so lucky. I just adore animals. So sorry you couldn't come to the meet I would have loved to have met you. Maybe another time hey hon. Don't ever feel cheeky about sending an e-mail I am always more then happy to hear from you sweet Mary. I hope you are well sweetie and your arm is getting better. Lots of Love to you PIP'S XX Have a good weekend! :)

Hi Sal honey,[:P]

Hows things? I hope you are well and not working to hard at the mo! Its great to be back to you all. Let us know how you are mate. Have a good weekend hon XX Loadsa Love to you PIP'SXX

Hi Kate Mate, :)

How are you? How's the hypno going? Well I hope! I have my second session on Tuesday. I hope you are well and have a good weekend. Lots of love to you 2 PIP'S XX

Bye for now all I hope you are all well Take good care of yourselves! It's fab to be back. Although the holiday was good at times I felt very lonley support wise with the anxiety.:( It's great to be back with people who really understand. [Yeah!]

Take good care all;)

Loadsa of love and hugs.

PMT PIP'S XX[:X]

sal
27-08-04, 13:07
Hi Pips

Have just replied to your holiday story, same time as you were replying to this one SPOOKY!!!

I have been on holiday from work for two weeks, but havent really had a good time, too much time to worry and have really had a bad couple of weeks.

Drinking toooo much wine as i know i havent got work the next day hasnt helped either.

Did a post about how i was feeling. And again today anxiety is right by my side.

Speak soon, and well done for you achievement.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
27-08-04, 13:26
Hi Sal,

Yeah that was spooky hon. I will send you an e-mail honey.
Take care
Love pips XX

sal
01-09-04, 00:29
Hi Pips

How are you feeling now that you are home and settled?

Hope everything is going ok for you and you are feeling ok.

We will have to have a long chat soon and you can tell me all about the holiday and how well you did.

Will try to call you later in the week from work, and thanks for the email it was lovely.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
01-09-04, 00:32
Hi Mary

How are you doing at the moment hon?

How is the arm, is it getting better?

Hope work is going ok and you are getting on ok.

Would love to hear how you are doing at the moment. Have you got your other man with you yet? Fancy going abroad and falling for someone else LOL

Hope it is going well for you.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
01-09-04, 00:34
Hi Kate

How are you getting on. Are you all sorted for going back to work, guess you will feel anxious with your time of?

When do you actually go back, i am sure you will be fine.

Bet the kids arent looking forward to it, as i know Sam isnt.

Would love to hear how you are hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
02-09-04, 18:23
Hi Sal,

Thanks for message honey. Great to hear from you as always!

I have been feeling really down for the past couple of days. I have had a really bad pain on one side and in the in the back of my head and neck. Could be a strain maybe but not sure how the hell I have done it?? It started to ease at last today so well I was feeling better thought I would conquer the house work! Bad move as now I have a throbbing head again! Oh poo I just can't win huh! I have also already diagnosed myself with all sorts of medical traumas -blood clot tumour etc... All really happy life threatening stuff. Just call me Miss Morbid LOL!

I am back to work tommorow so feeling anxious as well! I don't know what an emotional wreck I am hey! LOL

Anyway thats enough doom and gloom from me! How are you honey? Are all your probs sorted now? I hope so for you!

You take care Sal. Looking forward to hearing how you are.

Love Lost PMT PIP'S XX XX

sal
02-09-04, 19:05
Hi Pips

good to hear from you sorry you arent feeling too good but i am sure it is not terminal hon!!!

I am sure you will be fine once you get back to work and get back into the routine of it.

I am feeling a bit anxious, was back at work today, although worked bank holiday monday this was my first full shift for nearly 3 weeks. When i first got there, i was asked to go her and there and the atmosphere in the office was not the nicest, i could feel my eyes filling up with tears, but it passed and the rest of the day went ok.

I am weekend on to, so i have loads to keep me busy.

Well i hope work goes ok for you, will be thinking of you. Let me know how it goes.

Love Sal xxxxx

me
03-09-04, 09:42
morning my lovelys ...... yippee its a sunny bright one xx how are you? hope your all ok xx your both at work today, i hope its going all ok for you. its horrible when you go back after your hols im thinking of you both xx im back on monday boo hooo...my arm is all better, i also feel very scared and insecure about going, i hate it leaving my safe little house going spending 9hours of my day with people who dont understand me its just not nice is it.....oh to win the lottery!
well my lovely pips hope your ok xx it seems ages since i sent you a message, how was canada? i bet it was fab im going to have alittle look on the bit were you wrote about it hope i can find it, your so fab for going all that way you should be so proud of yourself xx please let me know when you all meet up so i can come it would be wonderful to meet you and sal perhaps kate will come too xxoh pips you should see my little man from portugal hes lovely hes a mad little portugal dog called horbie i cant wait to get him home. i went out for a meal last night with 2 old friends i used to work with oh girls it was wful i hadnt had a very good day anyway....alittle insecure, lots of silly worries dashing around my head, you know what i mean, one of those days you wanna lock yourself up and remove yer brain days..... ha ha!! anyway one of the girls had cooked a meal ohhhhhhhh and everything she had cooked i didnt like oh i felt awful she had worked so hard i couldnt say anything bloomin hell have you ever tried to disguise a gag....oh i didnt know if to laugh or cry i even went to the toilet to get rid of some i must of looked like a little hamster with food stored in my cheeks i felt so cruel she had made everything so fab i got through half of it but had to say i was stuffed oh and then she brought out tiramasu(dont know how to spell that ha ha i hope you can understand it its a coffee afters......)its about the only afters in the universe i dont like ARGH!!!!! i felt so horriblei managed a nibble without throwing up....just!! i had to leave it , oh i can laugh now but i felt so nasty i dont think she will be asking me over again..well im now about to do some cleaning my house looks like a bombs hit it he he, get intouch soon my lovely x dont work too hard x oh i forgot to say i hope your feling better you did make me smile not cause your not feeling well goodness that sounded awful please dont think i meant that i meant you made me smile cause you worried about all the horrible nasty things that could be wrong with you i always always do that think ive got something major wrong with me ,ill stop wafferling now sorry honey i do go on x
lots of love from mary xxxxx
hello super sal xx hope your ok and work is going well xthankyou for my lovely messages. a im on a drinking thing at the moment i have to have a couple of smirnoff ices in the evening, roan says they make me worst the next day but hey they make me smile in the evening he he. has sam gone back to school our little foster boy went back yesterday he went to big school he was so nervous bless him when we were walking there in the morning he was holding my hand so tight but as soon as he got there and saw some of his mates he let go of my hand so quick....its not cool to be holding hands is it he he so today im having a mega house clean. the weather here in norwich is fab hope your getting lots of sunshine too well my lovely you take care get in touch soon lots of love from mary xxxx
hello kate how are you? hope your ok x are you back to work? get in touch soon lots of love from mary xxxx

me
03-09-04, 09:52
sal i forgot to tell you about horbie the portugal dog....sorry i do go on about him everyone at home is sick of hearing about him ha ha....he should be home in march next year carlos are friend in portugal is going to get his blood test done and injections then horbie has to stay there for 6months then he gets his pet passport yippee then he can come to england. babe we go to the north of portugal its beauitful very green we stay in a place that reminds us of the lake district ....but with heat ha ha its mad cause the villa is in the mountains but the beach is only down the road if you ever want to go out there let me know cause its so cheap the villa is outragous and so cheap and sleeps loads of people and the flights are cheap too it really is a fab place xx i must go and clan i think i could be avoiding it ha ha love from mary xxx

sal
03-09-04, 22:40
Hi Mary

Great to hear from you and pleased you are doing ok. Bet you are dubious about been back at work but that is only normal after the time you have had off, but i have every faith in you that you will be fine and cope well.

Yeah Sam went back to school no problems a few twists as they do but loves her new teacher that she swore to me she would never like!!

Work has been going ok but today it went pear shaped and has knocked me for sick, just come on the site now as managed to stop crying.

Quite a while until you get Horbie but at least you know he is coming home to you and i am sure you are well exicited.

Sorry i havent got too much crack but i hope this post finds you doing ok and i am really pleased your arm has mended.

You take care and we will speak soon.

Lots of love Sal xxx

pips
04-09-04, 17:50
Hi Sal honey,:D

Thanks for your messages sweetie. Unfortunaltely Head and neck still feel like poo [No]. Just come back from the gym which wasn't one of the best ideas Iv'e had with this pain[Duh!][V] so just feel a bit fed up with it at the mo as it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I suppose it might take a while though if it is muscular. Goodness me I hate to think what I will be like when I'm 60 I'll be falling apart! LOL Unless I'm getting all my aches and pains out of me now? [Yeah!] Then when I am older I will be Super Gran of something [Wow!]

Anyway hon how's things with you now? Sorry to here that work was bad for you! I hope you feel brighter now babe and remember I am here if you need me whatever!!!!! [Yeah!]

Work went ok thanks. Just loads of meetings between all the schools/colleges high flyers etc.. I felt really left out and didn't really know why I was there as wasn't needed at all. My first full shift back is on tuesday which I am dreading. As we have a lot of new and more special needs students. Which is fine I don't have a problem with that. It's just they haven't found anymore suitable staff so we will be really short til they do. Quite a few changes have been made as well re shifts etc... I don't do change very well though I find heightens my anxiety[V]

Oh well forgive me for moaning on [Oops!] LOL!

Take good care;)

Loadsa Love PIP'S XX XX [:X]

pips
04-09-04, 18:07
Hi Sweet Mary, :D

Oh Horbie sounds so sweet. I bet you just can't wait to get him home hey hon![Wow!]

Sorry you didn't enjoy the meal[xx(][Ugh] There's nothing worse is there. I would be exactly the same sit there and pretend it was all wonderful! I would have loved to have seen your hamster face though LOL [Yeah!]

I'm glad I am not alone when it comes to thinking the worst when I am ill or in pain. It drives me nuts as my brain just whirls so much and gets carried away! I still have this pain in my neck/head and Iv'e done the tumour thing plus the blood clot I'm now thinking what if its permenently muscular like M E or something! ARRRGGHH Oh I am so pathetic with this health anxiety. [Sigh...] It would be much simpler to give me a whole new body! That's not much to ask for is it? [No]LOL

I hope things are well with you honey! Keep in touch.;)

Loasdsa Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
04-09-04, 19:43
Hiya Pips

Pleased work went ok for you hon. No most of us dont like change, especially when we are in a routine, but i am sure you will be fine and adapt well.

Sorry to hear your neck/ head arent any better, maybe you should see your doctor to at least put your mind at rest.

Work has been hectic today, was due to finish at 12 and finished at 6.30 bit of a difference!!!

Going to open a bottle of red now and chill out. Back in tomorrow, plus my normal finish of 12 is out the window as i am acting senior officer on a wing tomorrow, god help me if anything kicks off!!!!

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
05-09-04, 22:17
Hi Sal,

Thanks for message hon.

Sorry to hear work has been so hectic for you! I hope today went smoothly for you and nothing kicked off!

Hope you have had a relaxing evening you deserve it mate!

Take good care, speak soon

Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
06-09-04, 04:58
Hi Pips

How are you? How are the headaches?

Had a horrible day, and cant sleep now? My mind wont switch off.

Wondering and scared how i can cope. Mum has Sam tonight. Had to lie and say i was working a night shift but knew i couldnt cope.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
07-09-04, 00:50
Hi Sal,

Head easier thanks just still got bad pain in right side of neck it's a real pain fed up with it now!

Anyway never mind about that. So sorry you had a horrible day hon you should have given me a ring you know I'm here if you need to chat hon!

I hope you feel better soon and manage to get some sleep take one of your tablets to help settle you Sal!

I know how difficult it is when your mind just won't stop whirling! It's my first full shift back at work tommorow with all the students! So my mind is in overdrive as well!

You take good care and remember what I said I am here if you need me!

Love and Loadsa of PMT for you PIP'S XX XX

sal
07-09-04, 22:37
Hi Mate

Hope your first day back with all the students goes ok, i have ever faith in you.

Sorry havent been in touch but havent felt that for a long time and couldnt come on computer, answer my phone and had mobile turned of.

Cant explain in words how bad i felt but i truly thought i had lost it. Still dont feel great but can look back now and feel if i could cope with those last three days and get through them i am stronger than i think.

What went round my head was scarey and not been able to have Sam made me completely give in.

But i am still here fighting and feel better for not letting it win.

Let me know how work goes.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
08-09-04, 21:58
Hi Sal,

Glad you are feeling a bit better hon! You certainly are much stonger then you think! We have to be to cope how we do! Keep up the fighting spirit mate! You can't go wrong with that Attittude! Irrational thinking is bloody hard to cope with and rationalise! I struggle all that time with it. Just remember though hon it's just thoughts and thats all. Wouldn't it be great if we could just take our heads off shake out all the c**p stuff out and put it back on all fresh hey!

Anyway first shift back went ok thanks. Although it all felt like a bit of a blur really. Meeting all the new students etc... The worst thing is they have changed the place where I used to sleep in. I used to look after 4 girls before when I finished my shift and slept in. Now I have got 10 roudy 18 year old lads to keep under control. My senior care Officer said if they start messing around or playing there music really loud etc! You just tell them thats enough! I tell you what Sal if I did have to have words with them they would just laugh and so take the P**S totally! I am so rubbish at things like that anyway. So a bit anxious about the sleep ins now! It's my weekend on as well so can't wait NOT!! LOL .

I had my first session of CBT today. Its funny how it came about really as before when I have been to the Dr's to ask about it he said far to busy at present. I went for a check up before I went on holiday and he brought up my anxiety and asked if I would like CBT so I said YES PLEASE! didn’t really go to see him about my anxiety at all. An appointment came through for an assessment on September 1st I couldn’t believe it! I have 2 questionnaires to fill in beforehand. Hubby thinks they are amusing as one of the questions asked if I have slowed down and he just take the mick and says you always take your time getting ready! Men hey they just don’t understand! He he!

Anyway after the initial assesment I started today. For 8 sessions and then a review. We discuussed worrying and irrational thinking plus not taking responsibility for things we don't have to! it was quite good I just have to make my brain believe it. Thats the hard part! This week I have to do a worry diary I have started to fill it in already. Plus the therapist gave me an extra sheet if I needed it. I thinks she figured me out already!LOL

Well sorry I have been waffaling again. Keep yourself strong hon. I have faith in you to I know you can come through this. It's just a blip thats all!

Take good care

Love PMT PIP'S XX XX

sal
08-09-04, 22:49
Hi Pips

Pleased work went ok even though a few changes. So pleased you are seeing CBT as it will help you loads and you deserve that.

The good day lasted but it didnt come back again today, think my biggest problem at the moment is being on my own. Always felt ok with that and accepted it but at the moment i dont want to face it on my own,

Should be happy i got promotion but there is always someone who ruins it.

Pleased you sound so positive, keep it up babe.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
10-09-04, 00:52
Hi Sal,

I'm glad your good day lasted!

Sorry I missed your call mate. I was at work. Didn't get home till 11.45 so thought it was a bit late to ring esp if you were asleep!

It must be tough for you Sal! You are doing so well and a fab gal like you won't be on your own forever!

Congratulations on your promotion Sal! You deserve it mate. No matter what people say.

Anyway thanks for phoning and I will catch up with you soon!

Take good care

Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
12-09-04, 00:40
Hi Pips

Hope work went ok tonight for you and thank you so much for talking to me last night, really appreciated it.

Talk soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
13-09-04, 17:12
Hi Sal,

No probs mate. It was great to have a gossip!

I hope you had a good day hon!

All the best

Take Care

Love PIP' S XX XX

sal
14-09-04, 00:00
Hi Hon

Hope you are ok. Well done for getting through work!!

Been really bad day at work, busy and lots of incidents happening.

Will speak to you soon.

You take care of yourself until then.

Lots of gossip to catch up on!!!!!!!

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
15-09-04, 13:18
Hi Sal,

Thanks for your messages yeah it would have been good if you came to Canada! I could have drove hubby crazy with double panic then! LOL

Sorry you had a bad day hon! My shift was pretty rubbish as well where I slept in the lads decided to put there music on at midnight! Which was so considerate of them NOT!!

Have you ever had those days where you just can't be assed! I don't know why I feel like it just feel fed up really!

I have started a stict diet this week and when I'm hungry I always crave for a ciggy so its hard at the mo! Carry on with me gum chewing instead LOL!

Well I am going to motivate myself now and go to the gym!

I hope you are well honey.

Bye for now & Take good care.

Love PMT PIP'S XX

pips
15-09-04, 13:21
Hi Mary Sweetie,

Hows things with you hon?

What have you been up to lately?

I hope all is well

Take care

Love PMT PIP'S XX XX

sal
15-09-04, 18:57
Hi Pips

Well done you motivating yourself to go to the gym, know how easy it is to opt out.

Good luck with the diet but dont be too hard on yourself and allow the occasional treat!!

Speak soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
16-09-04, 12:04
Thanks Sal,

Don't worry hon! I will allow myself a treat! A girl needs her chocolate! Its vital LOL!

Hope alls well with you

Take care

Love Pip's XX XX

sal
16-09-04, 22:55
Good on you Pips

You seem to be really positive at moment and im well proud of you. Well done you and keep it up.

Will call you over the weekend as need a bit of girly crack LOL

Doing ok has been a hard week but wont let them beat me.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
16-09-04, 22:56
Hi Mary

How are you doing? Long time no speak. Hope you are back at work and feeling ok.

Keep in touch hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
16-09-04, 22:58
Hi Kate

How are you?

It has been a long time since we have heard how you are, is it ok to text you to see you are ok?

Let us know how you are now you are back at work hon and how you are coping, we all care.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
18-09-04, 17:34
Hi Sal,

Good on yer for that positive attitude too! Thats the way to be hey!

Hope you are ok hon.

Yes thats no prob about calling me although Im out tonight with some work people! Ive been to the gym today now Im going to blow it all by having booze tonight! Never mind hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do LOL!

Take care speak soon

Love PMT PIP'S XX XX

sal
18-09-04, 19:13
Hi Pips

Enjoy your night out and appreciate the hangover tomorrow LOL!!!!

Had an okay day at work, really busy at the moment, and i am getting sick of been in the office now as i miss the crack and laugh you have with staff on the landings. I have been out on the wings the last two days and really enjoyed it and am thinking about going back on to one of them.

I did work shop moves yesterday as the PO left me in charge now i am SO and a fight broke out. Then today i was down the segregation unit and a fight broke out on the outside exercise yard so the PO reckons im a jinx!!!!! Funny because i was working with this guy called Ron and i said it is every time i am working with him!!!! Well that will teach the PO to ask me to do his job. He was taking the micky out of me all today about that.

In the office at the moment it is really stressful and there is no laughter or jokes anymore.

Well will check in on you tomorrow to see how your head is!!!!!

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
19-09-04, 00:07
Hi Pips

Have day of tomorrow but when i wake i expect a text saying what a good night you had babe.

You deserve it.

Or if you are still out text me when you get in so i know you have had a good night.

Take care mate.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
19-09-04, 14:58
Hi Pips

Very quiet from your end, dont suppose we have a hangover do we?

Hope you had a good night and are having a relaxing day.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
21-09-04, 11:34
Hi Sal honey,

Thanks for messages sorry I haven't logged on for a couple of days.

Been feeling pretty yucky past couple of days. Saturday night was ok thanks although so loud and busy must be getting old LOL! didn't help the anxiety much really.

Sunday had a bad head all day. Only had a couple of alco pops really can't take the pace huh I felt anoyed as I wasn't even drunk! Yet I still felt c**p!

Since Monday I have been suffering bad with my IBS so feel generally yucky and haven't felt like doing anything trying to motivate myself to go to work today plus I got a sleep in as well YUC! Never mind hey!

Sorry for moaning hon just feel a bit down in the dumps!

Anyway how have you been sweetie! Will you be able to work on the wings again? Its not a good environment for you in the office if it is all stress and no laughter hey mate!

I hope your weekend went well!

Take good care

Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
21-09-04, 23:13
Hi Pips

Never apologise for moaning on that is what mates are for just wish you had called me hon.

sorry to hear you havent been feeling too good, thats the last thing you need.

About me and work who knows what to do, i cant decide on simple things at moment let alone career moves and what will suit me LOL

Love working in the office even though stressful but like i said there is no laughter anymore, nothing to release that tension.

Thinking hard but made no decisions yet.

Let me know how you are and if you want to talk you know you can call me whenever, hate feeling you are down and didnt call me.

Take care mate.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
22-09-04, 17:34
Hi Sal Mate,

Thank you so much for your kind words they do mean alot hon!

Thanks as well for being there and yes I will call you if i need to and please feel free to call me anytime.

You never know one day we might phone each other and be on top of the world & free from all the anxiety worry and stress! Wishful thinking hey! LOL

Not feeling to bad today. Had a CBT appointment which was good but I find it very mentally draining!

How's your day been sweetie hope you are well.

Take care and thanks for being a good mate!

Love PIP'S XX XX

pips
27-09-04, 15:50
Hi Sal hon, :D

How things with you mate? How is the Graham situation?

I'm not to bad although feeling a bit strange today really but whats new LOL!

Had a really bad W/E with my IBS and bloating with bad stomach ache. :( Has eased a bit now thank goodness! I have put in a order for a new brain and a new tummy for christmas! Or do think thats to greedy! /LOL

Today work up feeling anxious and a bit depressed but not really over anything in particular. Do you ever get like that feel funny but not sure why? Or am I just totally bonkers [:P] ????LOL

Just had a big dose of house work which has made me feel much better NOT!!!! [No] Good for distraction though Don't think I got any surfaces left I scrubbed so hard! LOL [Oops!]

Anyway I hope you are well sweetie, look forward to hearing how you have been!

Take care hun,

love PIP'S XX XX [:X]

sal
28-09-04, 23:39
Hi Pips

Good to hear from you was going to call you tonight but lost it a bit.

Sorry to hear you havent had a good weekend and you arent feeling too clever.

Started of all brave but as i worked 14 hours shift yersterday i was tired today and Graham was on and yes i let him get to me big style.

AAAAWWWWW

He had a go at me tonight as he is boss and i got upset but would have done with other bosses as how i feel.

But when he came in office and said get yourself home and went to walk away someone stole my thoughts and i asked him after the conversation we had last week and he wanted to talk how could he walk away. He said we cant talk at work i know that but i meant to say if he meant what he said and wanted to talk how could he walk away and say nothing. Opened myself up again and made him feel good knowing i still hurt.

Gutted about it all

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
29-09-04, 18:26
Hi Pips

How are you doing mate.

How is work going.

Feel better today than i did last night about Graham and have had a nice day off work just lazing about.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
29-09-04, 23:42
Hi Mary

Just a quick post to see how you are and how work is going. Would be great to here how you are getting on mate

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
29-09-04, 23:44
Hi Kate

Havent heard from you in a long time so thought i would post to see how you are getting on.

I know you sometimes come on site so hopefully you will get to see this post.

Hope work is going ok and H is not getting too much for you.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
30-09-04, 12:55
Hi Sal hon,

Glad you are feeling better. Sorry the Graham situation is still up in the air. It's so difficult for you especially as you see him alot at work. I really do feel for you hon! Keep up that inner strengh though! I'm always here if you need to chat sweetie!

Works ok thanks although quite stressy as we are so short staffed at the moment.

Otherwise things have been just ticking along really. You know how it goes huh!

Hope you and Sam are well,

Take care have a good weekend!

Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
01-10-04, 17:27
Hi Pips

Good to hear from you.

I am sure in time the Graham thing will sort itself out.

I am of work tomorrow then back in one Sunday for a 12 hour shift YIPEE!!!

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
02-10-04, 01:00
Hi Mary

Are you ok mate as we havent heard from you in a while.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
02-10-04, 01:01
Hi Kate

Seen you have been on the site and just wondered how it was going with you.

How is work and H any further forward. Would be good to hear how it is all going mate.

Love Sal xxxxx

kate
02-10-04, 08:18
Hi Sal,

Things are going good, ta ,work isn't so bad now, the boss seems to have grown wise to H, but we will see.

Hope you and Sam are well.

Kate x

sal
02-10-04, 12:40
Hi Kate

Good to hear from you.

Pleased work is going ok and the boss is getting wise to H.

Take care and keep in touch.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
02-10-04, 22:01
Hi Sal Hon,

Hope you are ok sweetie and had a nice day off! Good luck with your long shift tommorow I will be thinking of you!

Take good care

Love PIP'S XX XX

pips
02-10-04, 22:04
Hi Kate,

Great to see you back on site. I hope all is well with you! I feel like I haven't had a holiday now where did the summer go hey????

Take care, keep in touch

Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
02-10-04, 23:09
Hi Pips

Thanks for that. Will be a long shift plus i am supposed to be Oscar 2 in the afternoon which means will be third in charge. Like i know what is going on!!!

Talk soon, you take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
03-10-04, 23:22
Hi Pips

Was really good to talk to you tonight although i rambled on it was good to let it all out.

Thanks mate and i hope work goes ok this week. Will be in touch.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
05-10-04, 00:37
Hi Pips

Hope work went ok for you today and you are feeling okay.

Getting a bit stewed about the exam havent done much work but when try to read it, i cant focus on the topics i need to be well up on.

Just want it to be Thursday night and it all over with.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
05-10-04, 00:58
Hi Kate

Was good to hear how things are going and i do hope you will carry on using the forum and letting us know how things are going for you.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
05-10-04, 12:13
Hi Sal Hon,

It was good to talk to you as well mate. Thanks for phoning!

Try not to worry about the exam mate. Although that's easy to say I would be bricking it as well! I'm sure you will be just fine though I have every faith in you!

Hope you have recovered now after suday and got some well deserved R & R!!!!

Take care,

Off to work in a couple of hrs for a lovely late shift & sleep in YIPEEE NOT!!!!!!!

Take care

Loadsa love and luck for Thursday!!!

Love PIP'S XX XX XX XX XX XX XXX XX

sal
07-10-04, 07:13
Hi Pips

Well at last the day is here. I have tossed and turned all night and now i am on my second cup of tea. I darent say it but i dont feel too anxious but i do feel like i have lost any idea of how to be a Senior Officer.

Felt a little bit confident last night when i read some of the revision stuff but now just feel like i am wasting my time going.

But i am going to try and do the best i can and try not to flap and read the question a few times before charging in LOL.

Roll on tonight!!!!

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

sal
07-10-04, 23:33
H Pips

Hope the sleep in went well.

As for exam did my best but made some stupid mistakes, and i am totally angry with myself now.

Probably hid how much i wanted to do this and get through.

Gutted and feel so down about it.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
08-10-04, 16:13
Hi Sal Hon,

You did still so well mate and you went for it! Thats achievement in itself!!

When do you know if you have passed or not? Or did they tell you there and then that you haven't passed?

Don't worry mate is so easy to make mistakes esp when your under preasure!!

I hope you are well

I'm just preparing myself for my weekend at work : 0 (

Take care

Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
20-10-04, 23:47
Hi Pips

Thanks for the text.

Was so excited about it but now anxiety has took over and i am thinking how i will cope been so far from home.

Dont think meeting that guy has helped and not hearing from him. Although we had a great night i let myself think more. Guess i am at stage now when been alone isnt any fun anymore.

Quite smitten with him but know have to be realistic and if meant to be it will but not sure after everyone has taken the piss about me in magaluf that he has any faith in me. But sure i would feel that same, and i would back of until he came home. There i go again making exucses for him, sad git i am.

Will be in touch while i am away.

Take care.

Lots of love and hugs Sal xxxxxx

sal
06-11-04, 01:49
Hi Hon

Thinking of you while you are at work this weekend, pleased i am weekend of and can decide what is best thing to do for me.

Thanks for the text and sorry i havent replied but i have been at work, no excuse i know.

Have spoken to Ian and i am fine about that, less pressure on me but another mate to rely on.

Really funny how when we decided to become friends i could be me again and be honest and open about alsorts. Suppose in a relationship you put all your good points forward, but now i can be me so i am really happy.

Will call you as would like to talk, text me when is best time to call you.

Love Sal xxxxx

vernon
06-11-04, 18:39
bit late but welcome thought u had been around ages lol

pips
07-11-04, 11:22
Cheers Verny,

Hope you are well!

Take care

PIP'S X

sal
05-03-05, 00:09
Hi Pips

Hope you are doing okay and i promise i will call or text you as havent heard how you are getting on.

Thought would bring this post back up to see if anyone had heard from Mary. Often wonder how she is getting on.

Hope work is okay and the PMT is still as strong as ever.

Look forward to talking soon mate.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

kate
05-03-05, 10:39
Funnily enough, Sal, I was only wondering about Mary myself last week.

Would be lovely to hear from her again.

Kate x

sal
05-03-05, 11:29
Hi Kate

I know it would. Hope she isnt stuck to some doorknob!! Lets just hope no news is good news.

Miss our chats, we were like 4 old women!!!

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

nomorepanic
05-03-05, 12:29
You could try emailing her from this forum. She may reply.

Nicola

sal
05-03-05, 13:42
Nice one Nic

If i had a brain god i would be dangerous!!!!

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

pips
06-03-05, 21:25
Hi Sal & Kate,

Thanks for message Sal hun. I sent you a text the other day to catch up not sure if you got it though?

Yeah I miss Mary to I e-mailed her from this site but never heard anything. I do hope she's ok. There you go always thinking the worst us sufferers! Perhaps the door knob came off and shes been stuck outside all this time! LOL

Hope you are both well Sal & Kate.

Take good care,

Loadsa Love & PMT!!!!

PIP'S XX XX

sal
06-03-05, 22:14
Hi hon

Never got your text, but have new number but thought i had text it to you. Have sent you a joke tonight. Will text you hon.

Hope everything is going well.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

pips
09-03-05, 18:01
Hi Sal got your joke thanks LOL!

Hope you are well sweetie.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S XX

sal
09-03-05, 18:10
Pleased you got them.

Hope you are doing okay hon. Im still off work but back at the doctors tomorrow so will see what they say there.

Will call you soon.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

pips
15-03-05, 17:13
Hi Sal Mate,

Sorry just seen message. Haven't been on site much lately as been doing some overtime at work. Plus been away in Salisbury visiting James Parents.

I didn't realise you were of work hun? Are you ok matey? Remember I am here if you need me sweetie.

Let us know how you are?

Take care of yourself,

Loadsa Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
15-03-05, 22:07
Thanks Pips

Will call you over the weekend when i can talk as Sam is going to her dads for a couple of night, her choice but how i am feeling really need it.

Love to you both.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

sal
24-03-05, 23:00
Hi Pips

I am assuming you will have broken up for the holidays now and hope you enjoy your time off and chill out.

Happy easter and you take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
26-03-05, 15:55
Hi Sal hun,

Thanks for message sweetie.

Yes I have broke up now oh it's just like being back at school again! pity i'm alot older now though LOL!

I am dog sitting at Mums in Plymouth from Monday night so won't have access to a computer for over a week boo hoo!

I hope you are well mate you take good care and have a lovely Easter to. Hope you get an egg! If not I'm sure Sam will share hers with you. I hope you are both well.

I will be in touch soon.

Loadsa Love,

PIP'S XX XX

sal
26-03-05, 19:19
Keep in touch next week when you are at your mums. I will call you to see how you are doing. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and the time of work.

Love Sal xx

pips
28-03-05, 11:36
Cheers Sal,

You to mate.

Take Care,

Love and PMT PIP'S XX

sal
28-03-05, 21:34
Will give you a call this week mate.

Love Sal xx

sal
08-05-05, 02:27
Hi Pips

You have being a great friend and i am lucky to have met you through this site.

Thank you so much for your text and dont ever forget how much i appreciate your support. Just like you are here for me i am here for you.

Hope work went okay.

Love you loads and thanks hun.

Love Sal xx

pips
08-05-05, 22:38
Hi Sal,

Thankyou so much for your kind words they really cheered me up honey.

I am lucky to have met you to you are a very special person.

I appreciate your support more than you know and i hope I can give you as much support as you give me!

Thanks again mate.

I do hope you are well.

Thinking of you.

Take Care.

Loves ya Loads,

PIP'S X X X X

sal
08-05-05, 22:42
Hi Pips

You always offer me great support and i know however tough it gets i can call you and you will help me through it. Just remember that i will do that for you.

Hope you are doing okay and we will have to have a chat soon.

Thanks for being here for me when i need you.

Love Sal xx

sal
23-05-05, 23:49
Hi Pips

Just seen you are on the site so thought i would say hi mate.

We will have to make more of an effort to keep in touch by phone so we can have some crack.

Missed talking to you recently but dont want to call you and hinder you with my probs when you are working so hard.

Hope you are doing okay and you know where i am if you need me.

Love Sal xx

pips
27-05-05, 13:33
Hi Sal,

Thanks for message hun,

Sorry just seen it DUH!

Yeah your right im so sorry hun i get so pathetic on the phone don't know why? i promise i will call you soon mate and we will have a good goss i miss talking to you to hun!

You NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!! hinder me with your problems mate please don't ever think that. I am always here for you and always will be and if i can help you in anyway even if its just to listen i'm your Gal!

Hope you are ok i'm not to bad though feeling very anxious as going out with a couple of girls from work tonight I like going out but i hate pubs when they get to busy like fri sat night as I just feel trapped. Didn't sleep last night for pupitations and worrying about it how pathetic am I huh! Never mind gonna go and find myself my brave face somewhere LOL

I hope you are well sweetie take care and i hope you have fab weekend!

Love and BIG HUGS to you

PIP'S XX