PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

very sweaty betty
27-02-11, 16:39
Hi there I'm Beverly, also known as Sweaty Betty. I've had Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) all my life. I also have countless other health problems - polymyalgia rheumatica (even though I'm only 44), fibromyalgia, borderline diabetes, hiatus hernia, depression, ptsd, recovering agoraphobia, cluster migraines and headaches, significant back pain, lifelong depression, reactive hypoglycaemia, I should write a definitive list one day, I never remember everything - basically I'm a write-off! I haven't been able to work for 8 1/2 years - I had two major operations inside a year (gallbladder removal and caesarian to remove ectopic pregnancy) and ended up back in hospital with pneumonia. Since then I've not had the strength to do anything much, if I can make one semi-decent meal a week I'm doing very well. Anyway, I'm married, live on the England/S Wales border and originally come from SE England. I've lived in many counties and also lived in Scotland and Wales before settling here. No kids, a cat and a dog - both elderly and very stubborn.

nomorepanic
27-02-11, 16:40
Hi very sweaty betty

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

KK77
27-02-11, 18:06
Hi Betty

Sorry to hear about your numerous problems - I hope you find the forum useful and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to NMP