PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

very sweaty betty
27-02-11, 16:43
Hi there I'm Beverly, also known as Sweaty Betty. I've had Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) all my life. I also have countless other health problems - polymyalgia rheumatica (even though I'm only 44), fibromyalgia, borderline diabetes, hiatus hernia, depression, ptsd, recovering agoraphobia, cluster migraines and headaches, significant back pain, lifelong depression, reactive hypoglycaemia, IBS, used to self-harm, the list goes on. I should write a definitive list one day, I never remember everything - basically I'm a write-off! I have a feeling that only part of my health problems are due to genetics, everything else is a result of having a traumatic childhood and bottling it all up due to not having anyone I could speak to/trust about my issues. I haven't been able to work for 8 1/2 years - I had two major operations inside a year (gallbladder removal and caesarian to remove ectopic pregnancy) and ended up back in hospital with pneumonia. Since then I've not had the strength to do anything much, if I can make one semi-decent meal a week I'm doing very well. Anyway, I'm married, live on the England/S Wales border and originally come from SE England. I've lived in many counties and also lived in Scotland and Wales before settling here. No kids, a cat and a dog - both elderly and very stubborn.

nomorepanic
27-02-11, 16:44
Hi very sweaty betty

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ElizabethJane
27-02-11, 17:56
:welcome:Hi Beverely welcome to NMP. Love from EJ.