PDA

View Full Version : Sex question - really worried

louise0501
27-02-11, 19:59
Hiya, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last Night well it was the first time I had sex. The thing is I found it quite painful and bled a fair bit and I realised that suddenly he weren't wearing the condom anymore and we never found it and now I'm freaking out that it came Off inside me and now it's stuck in me. I googled it and it said it's possible and can cause infections. I'm so scared. Any advice? Has this happened to anyone? I'm crying my eyes out, I'm so scared. Please help.

Please reply ASAP

Love Louise xXx

ElizabethJane
27-02-11, 20:05
Dear Louise are you able to use tampons? If you can then gently insert a clean finger into your vagina. If the condom is still there you will find it quite easily and be able to pull it out. If you cannot feel it/find it then book an appointment to see yourGP/Practice nurse who will be able to have a more detailed look in your vagina with a speculum. Try not to worry bleeding after sex for the first time is very very normal. I suggest that you have a word with your GP about contraception if the condom has failed. Best wishes. EJ.

countrygirl
27-02-11, 20:06
I am assuming you have searched wherever the "event" took place quite thoroughly??? If you really cannot find it then yes it can come off inside you but in the short term it will not cause a problem. You can feel up inside yourself quite far just be very gentle and be careful if you have long nails. If you still can't find it then get an appt with either Dr or preferably the nurse at your Doctors or even go to a walk in STD clinic and ask them to see if its still there - they can use a speculum to open up the area and would be able to see anything that is there right up to your cervix. Be assured it cannot get any higher than your cervix so cannot get lost inside your body.

The info on causing infections would be if you didn't know it had come off and left it in there for a long time as anything inside over a length of time could cause an infection.

Its very annoying for you but don't panic a nurse would def be able to get it out if you couldn't

louise0501
27-02-11, 20:10
The thing is though I don't like putting my fingers in me or tampons so I guess I would hav to see a nurse. I'm so upset could I die from this? X

miss_moose
27-02-11, 20:17
Get your boyfriend to put his fingers inside and "have a root round", gently of course.

louise0501
27-02-11, 20:20
I won't be seeing him till saturday as he don't live where I live and Im due my period so not sure what to do? X

ElizabethJane
27-02-11, 20:22
Dear Louise you will not die from this. It is very common. The condom if it is still inside you might drop out of its own accord when you use the loo. Nothing bad will happen to you. You'll be fine. EJ.

kah
27-02-11, 20:38
Oh sweetheart, try not to worry, as other people have said, you cannot die from this. I would book an appt with your nurse but you might find that it works it's way out by itself by then. I wouldn't worry I'm (I@m) pretty certain that nurses have seen this before many times. You'll be fine.

K xx

rosi
27-02-11, 20:53
Baby don't worry. Doctors and nurses have seen everything. Book an appointment and ask them to look. Truthfully I doubt if the condom is still inside you, the vagina is slippy and moist and a foreign object would work it's way out. It's not going to kill you, so go to sleep, ring the docs in the morning and it'll all be fine.

I do understand where you're coming from though, the fact its your first time has made you over anxious and you're looking for ways to mask this anxiety with something else.

louise0501
27-02-11, 21:12
Hey, thanks so much for the advice but it just came out when I had a bath and I'm so relieved. X

Greenman50
27-02-11, 22:38
Ok so your sorted :yesyes:

Just one thing that springs to mind , has the contraception now failed ?

Not sure what you ladies would do under these circumstances , i know its a joint responability so don,t shout at me :blush: just wondered !