PDA

View Full Version : snail mail pen pals wanted

Sopho
27-02-11, 21:41
This may sound quite a bit off - I am passive-agressive, co-dependent, suicidal.
I have a partner who is agoraphobic, clinically depressed..
Am trying to hold on as I can..
If anyone want's a pan pal like me - feel free to pm..

freefee
27-02-11, 21:53
is this a wind up, or are you for real? what are you hoping to achieve? if i can help you i will, just let me know

Sopho
27-02-11, 22:30
I'm not sure what you mean by wind up, and I don't understand people who waste their time writing something like this if they're not for real. Judging by your rudeness right away - no you can't help me.

freefee
27-02-11, 22:49
sorry if i have misjudged you, seemed a bit strange for a first post, i didn`t mean to be rude to you, and as i said if i can help you i will, you just need to be a bit more specific what your problem is and how having a pen pal will help, i didn`t know what snail mail was until i googled it, my fault, i hope you accept my apology

Sopho
28-02-11, 06:34
what more specific can i be? If there's anyone here with the same problems who wishes to share experience or thoughts - feel free to pm.

Danny2004
28-02-11, 18:14
Hi,this's Daniel 23 year old guy 4rm Ghana.(west africa).It's my dream 2 have a true snail mail penpals(male

Danny2004
28-02-11, 18:25
Hi,i am Daniel 23 4rm Ghana.I am unemployed and i am just looking 4 true penpal who could help me secure a job home or abroad.