PDA

View Full Version : Bit long but please would enybody read

hanlo
27-02-11, 23:52
:weep: this is me...............................proberbly alot of you out there, im scared everyday worried everyday anxcious everyday thinking something bad is going to happen...not living atall............yeh bet this is most of you to!!!!

im 21 year old female never really been ill just the odd cold round december times, my HA started october 2010.. what a very scary experience wow i dont no how we manage seriously we must be the strongest people out there with the sh*t we put up with...all them anxciety symptons not believeing its anxciety panic attacks ocd ect....so basically before i got struck with this evil ''ANXCIETY'' i would be out drinking partying all night haveing fun smoking only cigerettes tho...

me now i dont go out dont smoke hardley drink and im miserable constantly thinking i have a serious illness or going to get one...

so ive been to bout 4 sessions of CBT now let me tell you the way i felt at first has gone its just my thoughts r still there (i do hope they will go to) i stll get the aches and pains in arms and headaches and throut tightness<<<<< my worst one ATM...but there still something there....

i no im gonna get ill i just dont no when i feel like im living to wait for this to happen its horrible i just hope this CBT helps otherwise im screwed becouse in all honesty ive had enough now really i have i carnt cope one more month with these thoughts,
i dont write on here alot and would appriciate eny confort maybe from a phycic.....hehe but i suppose ive got to stay strong if its not anxciety its not what can i do i carnt controll whats going to happen to me.. im just a worried little girl that needs somebody to understand

H xxxx

Greenman50
28-02-11, 00:00
My HA started about the same time (didn,t relise what it was at the time)

Short story i ended up on meds citralapram 20 mg which has given me my life back , i,m not perfect but much much better than i was . Stick with what you are doing and don,t be afraid to keep going to the dr if things don,t improve .

:hugs:

x

punkprincess19
28-02-11, 00:18
I can totally relate to you hun! Mine started in October 2009 and my life has been a nightmare ever since!! You've done well to get CBT so quickly, its been 16 months for me and I'm STILL waiting for an initial assessment appointment! It definitely sounds like the CBT is helping you so keep at it! I hope you feel better soon! I understand the feeling of waiting for something to happen, that's exactly how I feel and it drives me mad! At the end of the day though we can't control what will happen no matter how much we worry about it! It's a shame we can't believe that though when we feel so ill all the time!!!

Good luck! Hope you get the thoughts under control!

Jade x

hanlo
28-02-11, 10:07
hey guys , ino i got CBT realy quickley i was surprised carnt believe your still waiting its not right that...

just a quick questain im worried becouse im eating a whole lot better since the start oif this and i feel like im loosing weight still wich is worrying enyone???

mel2 did they give u meds at the docs they wont give me eny atall not evan sleeping tablets?

kah
28-02-11, 11:56
[QUOTE=hanlo;802420]just a quick questain im worried becouse im eating a whole lot better since the start oif this and i feel like im loosing weight still wich is worrying enyone???[QUOTE]

Hi,
I can relate to this. Since being on Mirtazipine I've been eating better than I have in years but haven't put any weight on??? I'm still underweight for my height but physically couldn't eat any more than I already do.
One thing I would say is that as soon as my anxiety gets bad the weight just drops off me, even if I'm still eating normally. So maybe even if you are eating better, the anxiety has your body in panic mode and that's why you're losing weight???? Does that make sense?

K xx