PDA

View Full Version : hello

djm22
28-02-11, 12:58
hi everyone.
I've had really bad GAD for about 3 years but over the past few months it has got drastically worse. I feel sick and shaky almost all the time and have horrible thoughts racing through my mind. I've dropped out of uni and keep missing even my part-time job, I am sure they are going to fire me.
I feel like I am completely losing my mind. I have had 8 sessions of CBT and I have been on Citalopram for years but nothing seems to help at all.
It is completely ruining my relationship, He is more like a carer than my partner at the moment and I feel like I am ruining his life.
I don't know what to do, I feel like I have no control over my life and that I'm going insane. I just want to talk to some other people who have had some of the same problems because I feel so alone.
thanks

diane07
28-02-11, 13:03
Hi djm22

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
28-02-11, 17:37
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Abby1
01-03-11, 14:16
Hi,i just thought id send you a message as i have anxiety as well and you do feel very alone. I have had CBT and tablets and nothing seems to have worked much,so i know what its like.
This is a good site for meeting fellow sufferers for support etc.