PDA

View Full Version : Head hurts the other side now and feeling really teary today!!

Jo3016
28-02-11, 14:19
The left side of my head, temple, jaw and neck have been hurting on and off for about 3 months. I think it is TMJ related but the doctors don't seem too interested really!! I also have tinnitus on my left ear.

THis morning, very untipically (as I have always been a left sided headache person), I woke with a right sided head pain. My temple aches and it hurts when I speak or open my mouth wide. My neck is very stiff and sore. My two conflicting trains of thought are: a brain tumor pain doesn't keep moving arouind, disappearing and coming back and I do have other symptoms OR this genearl pain could really be the sign of something serious!!

I am feeling really tearly today anyway as I waved my 9 year old daughter off on a 3 day school residential trip today. She was really anxious and so am I and I am going to miss her so much!! PLease help me feel better.

carlos2011
28-02-11, 16:04
Hi Jo,

Left sided here too! Constant throbbing in the left temple, you can feel it with your fingers. It is some relief that a lot of us are suffering very similar symptoms. My temple only started hurting last week, after I waited 3 hours in the hospital only to get sent back home again! I'd love that or my light headed feeling to go away, but zippo yet. Some days are better than others..keep the faith, that's all we can do. Hopefully it will all vanish one day.

Take care xx