PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today......back issues again and stomach....

ScaredCaz
28-02-11, 14:25
Hi Guys

Horrible day today :weep: i really could weep i am so tired of this i know i am going to have to go back doctors and i am scared to death he/she will refer me for tests (my biggest fear) my back is most of the time very uncomfortable i am pretty convinced its muscular but theres that horrible H/A voice in my head saying "what if it is not"? it aches constantly especially first thing in the morning it does ease off a little when i get up and walk around but never completely goes if i sit for any periods of time say more than 30/45 mins or so when i do get up i crack and have stiffened up if i fully straighten my left arm it hurts like muscle hurts but its not a pain that takes my breath away or anything i also have the feeling of something stuff in my throat my ibs is off big time so i feel colicy sore almost sick like also feel jittery inside like im shaking but not enough to be visable my stomach is tight i dont know if my back is because of my ibs or my ibs is because of my back or whether i have 2 different things what could my back problem be? its not a pain its a ache all the way from the middle of my back although sometimes it is all the way down to the bottom all he way up tp my shoulder neck sometimes i get head aches from it co codamol do help but you can only take them for 3 days because they are addictive i dont need an addiction on top of everything else please please someone tell me they know how i feel i am so so scared :shrug:

Thanks guys

sandy40
28-02-11, 14:41
Well i could have written that post myself.but my knees and hips hurt too,im in a panic its something bad..my bloods were last done in Nov and were all fine but that means nothing to me as would something sinister show up?? i hate it and worry daily about it,i kneel alot daily and i mean alot,could this be my problem??? im scared to see my GP cos it will mean tests/bloods are im scared to face them..x

ScaredCaz
28-02-11, 14:52
hi sandy

i sometimes get leg ache also depending on what kind of day i have had if you spend alot of time kneeling i am sure that would not help your knees i am sorry you are suffering too i hope we both find some peace i am also too scared to go doctors but i am going to have to i think i can not go on like this :weep:

sandy40
28-02-11, 14:57
Are you on any meds? Ive totally changed i went through a spell of rushing to the Doctors demanding tests now im bury my head in the sand,but my back/ribs/knees hurt so much,i cannot get relaxed at all.I went for a massage the other week and i felt better for a day then it came back..so im worried sick.

ScaredCaz
28-02-11, 15:01
Hi Sandy

Yes i am on 15mg of lanzoprozole a day and i am on peppermint oil capsules 3 times a day i have been given anti depressants but they made me very ill i have also been given propanalol but i am too scared to take them i have a friend who does massages but i am too scared to go for one my daughter did one once for me and the next day i had a shocking panic attack :wacko: so i am even too scared of that i out off going docs till i am literally going insane with worry which is where i am at now :weep: