PDA

View Full Version : advice please!!!!!!

cassie1975
28-02-11, 21:57
As a sufferer of health anxiety everything that happens to me i blow out of all proportion. Without sounding too rude, i went to the toilet before and when i wiped myself there was pink streaks on the toilet roll. I am now panicking that i have something terrible. I have never had this before and its freaked me out please help !!!!

paula lynne
28-02-11, 22:22
Hi Cassie, without being crude, did you wipe the front, or the back?
If its the front, maybe your hormones are out of whack, and you may have had a mid-cycle blood loss, this can happen under stress, or a change in medication.
If its from the back, have you got piles? Or is there a chance youve developed them recently? This can happen if you strain to go to the loo etc?

cassie1975
01-03-11, 07:36
it was the front, and it was only a little i havent had anything else since, but i am now frantic with worry. I only started with anxiety last semptember and had a repreive for nov and dec now its back with a vengeance x FED UP and scared

paula lynne
01-03-11, 10:25
Stress and anxiety can play havoc with hormones, and this sounds like your cycle may be out of whack. It may be worth seeing your GP and asking advice. Its good that theres been nothing since, but youre clearly upset, and your gp will offer reassurance, and it probably needs to be written in your notes for future reference. Please try not to worry, its probably a one off incident.

cassie1975
01-03-11, 13:33
Thanks Paula, I am just an over worrier (never used to be) since the anxiety. I have booked a G.P appointment and a smear test for next week. Just to be on the safe side. I dont think my meds are working very well either. x Thanks again