PDA

View Full Version : Weird vision - Trails - afterimages - sparkles

CandiNKurt
01-03-11, 01:15
Hi everyone! I took prozac for 10 years off an on and in Feb. 2009 I started getting slight trailing of my vision. I started decreasing my medicine to get off of it and got pregnant. During my pregnancy I started noticing halos around objects. After i had my son I went back on the medicine because I lost my mom suddenly and knew I would get postpartum depression. I took the prozac and within a week or 2 my eyes started hurting. I was switched to zoloft and within 3 days I was seeing sparkles in my vision. Soon this turned in to afterimages a long with the sparkles/snow. It looks like I am looking through a camera lens most of the time and I feel so disconnected about 90% of the time. I was just recently put on an anti seizure med being told this is migraine aura because I have daily headaches/migraines with this too. I took the meds for 2 days and woke up in a panic which NEVER happens to me. I rarely get anxiety anymore. I truly believe I got these migraines from my medication. Does anyone else have symptoms like these who have taken medication that might of caused this. I know there are people who get them from illegal drugs, but I haven't touched that stuff since I was young. I am 28 now. I am scared to take anymore medication at this point. :(