PDA

View Full Version : Living in a nightmare :(

haziefantasie
01-03-11, 12:32
Hi everyone

Basically for the last week Ive felt like Im living in a nightmare & I dont know what to do.

It all started coz I was seeing a guy for a few weeks, but broke up with him last monday as my mood was all over the place after changing my pill & couldnt cope with a relationship. Then on weds I went to see him as I really missed him, & we agreed to try again but take it really slowly.

Then we both got calls from mutual friends of ours telling us to get out of town coz there were people coming after us to kill him! It was something to do with him upsetting his ex girlfriend. So I decided Id be best off without him & went to stay with my brother who lives in the next town. I stayed there for the next 2 nights & managed to go to work, then at the weekend I came to my mums who lives about 100 miles away & I have been here since.

So now I havent got a clue what to do next. Ive been told by my ex & my friend that its been blown out of proportion & that if anything was going to happen it wouldve done by now. Ive had to take time off work sick coz Im at my mums & I know that I wouldnt be able to concentrate if I was there anyway with all this going on. I live on my own so my family arent happy with me going back there, & Im worried that if I do Ill have a breakdown or something. For a while Ive been thinking of moving back to where I went to uni as I have close friends there, so its been suggested that I do that now. But the thought of getting a new job & house now just fills me with dread - it would be stressful enough even without anxiety & depression. & to makes things worse I really miss my ex & he wants to get back together, & Im so tempted to do it even though Ive told my family Ill stay away from him :weep:

Im sorry about the essay & hope it all makes sense, I just dont know where to turn or what to do & its driving me crazy :weep:

Scrubmuncher
02-03-11, 02:17
It sounds like a load of drama. People don't go around killing ex boyfriends of girls in this country, if it were to be something so silly then they are very unlikely to broadcast it. Sounds like a bunch of idiots you'd be best to stay away from anyway, so going back for him is probably a daft and badly thought out plan.
Parents do tend to know what is best most of the time, I doubt they want you moving back in with them at your age so they wouldn't be saying such for no reason.
Guessing the kind of people your mixed up with and the option to live nearer people of a similar social standing I know it wouldn't take me much time to come to a decision. Only probs are it is a bad time to be finding work, and sitting around feeling sorry for oneself is bad, period.
If you could find a job to move to and continue working where you are until then would be ideal.
As for the boyfriend, 50% of relationships fail these days anyway, and from your post of people saying they want to kill him (which sounds rather childish) I'd say see the signs, and move on.
Good luck

haziefantasie
02-03-11, 15:22
Hi Scrubmuncher

Thanks very much for your reply :)

I think youre right, its unlikely they wouldve done anything anyway. I feel like a complete idiot now to be honest for getting so scared but Ive never had to deal with this sort of situation before & I guess my anxiety hasnt exactly helped :blush:

Anyway, Im on my way home now to face the music, if I miss any more work Im at risk of losing my job so I havent got much choice. Im going to look for work near my uni friends so hopefully I can move there soon. I just hope I can cope ok in the meantime & not do anything I regret :shrug:

london
02-03-11, 16:04
let me tell you if some ones going hurt you thay dont tell the world
all bluff what we call at the elephant and castle cardboard gangsters
thay are mugs dont worry your safe god bless