PDA

View Full Version : feel free to chat with me,..

shunflames
01-03-11, 15:56
feel free to chat with me i am a great listener

ellen777
01-03-11, 16:57
Hello I am new to this. Are you there?

hickman
01-03-11, 18:20
Hello I am new also, I am online:)

KayleighJane
01-03-11, 18:23
hi all I am pretty new here aswell :)

hickman
01-03-11, 18:29
Not quite sure how to use this site properly yet. I have tried the chat room but I think you have to be a member for 5 days before you can chat. Not sure what day last week I joined but still cant seem to get in chat room. Suzie:)

Granny Primark
01-03-11, 18:31
Welcome!
Ive been here for years. Its a great site and everyone is really supportive and friendly.

KayleighJane
01-03-11, 18:33
Not quite sure how to use this site properly yet. I have tried the chat room but I think you have to be a member for 5 days before you can chat. Not sure what day last week I joined but still cant seem to get in chat room. Suzie:)

yeah I have tried to click on the chat room several times now but it keeps saying something about enabling add ons and downloading java and stuff so me thinks I will just stick to the forum instead lol this site is fantastic, it has really helped me out with the useful information and reading other peoples stories. I also like reading the success stories as they are really inspiring and make me believe I can get over the panic attacks and anxiety and get on with my life again x

EmMaxwell
01-03-11, 18:34
I'm new here too - would be happy to chat with anyone :)

KayleighJane
01-03-11, 18:37
I'm new here too - would be happy to chat with anyone :)
hello there em how are you today? :) my name is kayleigh by the way x

EmMaxwell
02-03-11, 19:03
Hi Kayleigh.
Not doing too bad today, thanks :)
How're you getting on?
Em x

SHYGIRLAJB
03-03-11, 22:36
Hi, Shunflames

Sending you a bit welcome to NMP. I hope you will find this site useful and make some new friends. I am a good listener too.

Anita.