PDA

View Full Version : So tired of being scared.....giving up hope for normality

StephieLane2105
01-03-11, 16:50
:weep:I posted earlier today regarding my neurological symptoms, well they got worse toward, well, now.......so scary! I feel so detatched, and spaced out.....is this really anxiety at play again?!? I spoke to my dr on the phone, and he said that the dizziness, and pressure on my head could quite easily be anxiety and he has increased my Citalopram dose from 20mg to 30mg......as this has been going on for a while now.!!

I don't want to be scared anymore:'( I really don't.........I tell myself constantly I'm ok....I'm ok!! There is nothing wrong with me.......but my stupid brain won't snap out of it.........HELLLLLPPPPP!!!:weep:

scaredstiff695
01-03-11, 17:03
im suffering very similiar symptoms and i spoke to my councillior just and she said yes it is anxiety xx keep smiling hun x

StephieLane2105
01-03-11, 17:25
Really?? Did they??! It feels so real though........I will try and get through the other side I guess!!
I am booked in to have my first hypnotherapy session next friday....maybe that will help.!!

What symptoms do you have? If you dont mind me asking
xxxx

Mic
01-03-11, 20:19
100% this pesky anxiety!!! grrrr i had that for two months solid had 3 wk break from it then another 3 weeks of it, it is so hard not to be scared by this but I got so used to it I got up and forgot about it, just have to try and get on with everyday life it will go it may come back but rest assured it's not permenant hope you feel beter soon:hugs: