PDA

View Full Version : dizziness

scaredstiff695
01-03-11, 17:01
hi all
wondering if anyone can offer any help, i no dizziness is a sighn of anxiety
but can it be kinda constant. like i constantly feel dizzy mainly if im anxious but i then think its the dizziness that makes me anxious hoever i doubt this.

when i get these dizzy spells badly i lose focus on everything around as in everything seems very strange and unreal or i cant concentrate.
twice today one on the bus i went dizzy then i went funny and felt ike couldnt talk even though i was and basically went anxious.
the second time i was playing a game and i went funny and just couldnt think what i was looking at or anything then i got anxious.

can anyone offer any advice?

billywhizz
01-03-11, 19:16
I can relate to this post.

Recently had a really bad bout of dizziness, and it's been playing on my mind for over a month now. Its still happening, and it has today earlier whilst watching tv. But I'm trying to put it down to my anx and tension.

Try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done but I think the more we fear it, the worse it will seem.

carlos2011
01-03-11, 21:15
Yep, I have had light headed feeling most days for the past 4 weeks! It's a classic sign apparently. Try to relax, have a hot bath, listen to some relaxing music, and get an early night..it helps me a bit. Take care!

joans60
01-03-11, 21:20
Hi there
I get a lot of dizziness
Is your blood pressure okay
It is also to do with anxiety
The first thing that I do when I go dizzy is panic and that makes it worse. So try and relax when ity happens and take some deep breaths

Joan

Joanx

scaredstiff695
01-03-11, 21:48
hi all thanks for your replies not sure bout blood pressure.
however i have a bit of a bad habit at the min with breathing just going ti post for some advice actually