PDA

View Full Version : laughing

sarahblonde32
01-03-11, 17:45
just thought i would post to say that today i laughed....yes i laughed with tears in my eyes! felt so good, and i havent done it ages...just a silly thing at work with a colleague, but it felt good to laugh, thought i had forgotten how to do it...ive been walking round with a scowl on my face for almost a year.
everyone should try it now it again, easier said than done i know...especially when you feel you have nothing to laugh about it.
sarah

Granny Primark
01-03-11, 18:39
Laughter is better than any medication.:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:
Glad you feel better after your laughing.

magpie girl
01-03-11, 20:20
My granny used to say laughter was the tonic of life and i have to say i agree :D:D:D

sarahblonde32
02-03-11, 17:03
well i wish i could take my own medicine! yesterday i felt great. today i fell rubbish. cant stop crying. what is it with this, getting fed up of crying now. broke up with ex almost a year ago, although been off and on friends, i keep thinking im over him, then i wake up crying and start texting him. i jsut cant accept its over and its making me sad, still after all this.
ive had panic attacks and i no longer go out, cant be bothered with friends and small talk and their babies etc.
im tired and exhausted all the time.
Doctors tomorrow i think. acupuncture also i will try. got to get myself back.
sarahx

Pinkella
02-03-11, 18:45
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :roflmao:

I Laugh every day! it's a must in my recovery :)

suzy-sue
02-03-11, 22:30
You cant beat a good belly laugh ,Sets you up for the day .:yesyes:.

Laugh and the world laughs with you .
Cry and you cry alone . Sue x