PDA

View Full Version : Our Worst Nightmare

smiley
02-03-11, 08:08
As the title says at the moment myself and my family are going through hell , my mum passed away at the end of november with what we were led to believe was a heart attack ! On New Years Eve we received a letter from the hospital to say they were conducting a serious incident enquiry into her death ! We have since found out that the staff involved in Mums care werent qualified in using the machinery she needed to keep her kidneys running and consequently the machine was set up wrongly , the police , the nhs trust and the coroner have since been involved in the enquiry and without going into too much detail it seems that something someone did resulted in my mums death , as you can imagine every day is such a struggle at the moment , every day something new comes up , the phone rings and its getting to the point where i dread answering the phone as nothing seems to hold any good news , the coroner has called an inquest now and we are expected to be present to give our view on things , its just one thing after another and to be honest im not sure how much more i can cope with right now , so i guess im just asking for a few hugs to help me through this nightmare im living at the moment x

mary3
02-03-11, 08:17
Gosh how awful for you and your family. Sending all my thoughts and prayers to you during this difficult time. Also lots of hugs x x

Rain
02-03-11, 08:29
Thinking of you and your family at this stressful and upsetting time :hugs:

diane07
02-03-11, 09:27
Aww H :hugs:

How absolutely awful this must be for you and your family.

I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling, but just know we are all here for you.

Sending you much love and loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

di xxxx

Rous
02-03-11, 09:40
:hugs:

Vanilla Sky
02-03-11, 10:33
Sorry to hear Smiley , thoughts are with you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Paige xxxxxx

weeble40
02-03-11, 16:25
Diddyyyyyyyyyy, you know were I am if you need to chat anytime, chin up my mate, we loves ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

magpie girl
02-03-11, 18:12
((((hugs))))) im so sorry to hear what has happend heidi.I hope they soon have answers for you and your family :hugs::hugs:

JT69
02-03-11, 18:26
Smiley,

That is truely awful. Hugs and thoughts to you.:hugs:

Jo.xx

mysecretidentity
02-03-11, 18:59
Sending hugs during this terrible time :hugs:

Granny Primark
02-03-11, 19:29
I am so sorry to hear about whats happened.
I cant imagine how sad and frustrated you must feel.
When we go in hospital we put our faith in the people that are caring for us.
It certainly puts doubt in your mind after hearing of stories like this and the ones that happened it stafford hospital.
Loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

suzy-sue
02-03-11, 19:38
Im so very sorry to hear this .its tragic .:hugs:I cant imagine what you are all going through ,But it must be horrendous .Thinking of you Smiley and sending you a Big hug and strength ..luv Sue xx:bighug1:

Wolfie
02-03-11, 19:40
Oh, H, hunni, I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened to you, I'm thinking of you at this immensely, indescribably difficult time. You know we're all here for you, always,
Much love, Chrissy xxxxxxxx

KK77
02-03-11, 19:42
Sending you hugs Smiley.

crissy
02-03-11, 19:47
With so much love for you and your family, I send you peace for your hearts,and compassion for your souls. snuggles, big hugs and a kiss xxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Crissy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SueBee
02-03-11, 20:09
My lovely H,

I know how awful it is to lose someone so close to you, but to know you've lost that person because of negligence must be so distressing. I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling.

All my love and hugs. Be strong for your Mum and fight for her - I know you can do it.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

bottleblond
02-03-11, 20:16
OMG oor H :hugs:

That is awful mate. I'm not surprised that you are feeling the way you do. You must have so many mixed emotions.

Sending you loads of love and hugs and remember we are all here for you darlin.

Lisa
xxxx

:bighug1::hugs::bighug1:

lizzie29
02-03-11, 21:27
Sorry to hear all this, it must be a terrible time for you.
Thinking of you and your family, big hugs. xxx

bluesparkle
02-03-11, 22:09
sending you a million :hugs::hugs::hugs:
how awful for you, you are in our thoughts
rach
x

ditzygirl
03-03-11, 10:10
Wow, you poor thing. No wonder you are feeling unwell.

This is an awful lot to deal with. Are you getting any help or support from anyone? Do you have a kind GP who might just listen while you share how you are feeling? or maybe you should speak to CAB or a solicitor or your local MP. I don't mean to add more stress, I think you need some professional help to take the pressure of you and your family. This is a big mindfield and you need someone to walk you through it.
You are grieving and then to have all this thrown at you is unnacceptable.

Last year we had a massive problem with Social Services, the fight was awful and I nearly cracked. They had no respect for what we were experiencing emotionally.

I hope this note doesn't sound forceful or cause more anxiety, I just care and cant bear you suffering with all this alone.

We are here for you everystep of theway hun.xxxxxx

amandaj
03-03-11, 17:12
sorry to hear this heidi thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxx

PoppyC
04-03-11, 22:36
I am so sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. My thoughts are with you.

gary_2.0
05-03-11, 02:07
So sorry to hear what you're having to go through. Try to stay strong and remember we are all here to help you through this in whatever way we can. :hugs:

marie1974
05-03-11, 12:45
goodness, how awful for u and your family hun, sending you very big hugs and this sad time xxx

gaaron
05-03-11, 15:10
:bighug1::flowers::hugs:xxx