PDA

View Full Version : A New Leaf

billywhizz
02-03-11, 14:14
Hi guys

Its been over 6 years now since I first started with my anxiety problems, and its been a really tough time.

But in the last 12 months i've managed to get married, in a packed church and also create my own business.

The business I have started is something that has really helped me move forward, and it has got me thinking that I may be able to offer some of you help too.

My company is a Website Design company, and it is perfect for small businesses. This was something that I could do from home, in my own time.

There are potentially lots of ideas and ways to make extra income off the internet using your own website. For promoting services or products you may be able to provide. Or even if you are thinking of starting a business.

Click the link in my signature to be directed to my website, and have a look around, the price is very little and the reward is potentially huge.

Agoraphobia may have stopped me getting a so called "normal" job, but i have taken the steps to try and make myself successful doing something that i can do from home, and stress free.

weeble40
02-03-11, 18:50
welcome back billy, nice to see you, so pleased things are going ok for you, congratulations on your marriage, babies next hehe, take care

Emms xxxx