PDA

View Full Version : Getting even worse!

aeroz21
02-03-11, 15:31
So a few days ago I posted a thread about my situation (that I had recovered from severe anxiety but because my life has gotten busier, I'm feeling anxious again, etc).

But I seriously am getting worse. The past few days, I've been shaking a LOT. I tend to shake more than the average person does in certain situations anyway, but now it's ridiculous because it happens when I'm walking down the street, when I go to the bathroom, even when I talk to my parents.
I'm not as dizzy and tired as I was last week, but I am still am getting pretty spaced out. It's so scary. I can't afford to go back to that 'place' again, I just can't... twice in 1 year is way too much.
What's getting to me the most is that I have to start a full-time training course in a couple of weeks, and have to drive 40 minutes to get there. Driving makes me very nervous.

What do you think? I've been on 20mg fluoxetine since about May 2010 or so, but I have a feeling it's probably not working for me anymore. Perhaps I need to up my dosage... but if I do this, should I expect any side-effects? I don't know. I only finished councelling a month ago because I was doing better... now I think I should go back.