PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Violet59
02-03-11, 16:16
I am finally pushing myself to go places where i would panic, my symptoms can get bad but....... i know nothing bad will happen and i proved that to myself. and once i proved it to myself i know there is nothing stopping me!! All you need is one person with you, you feel safe round :)

bighomer13
05-03-11, 12:00
hi i wish i could do that one!!!!
everytime i push my self to do things i want to do i panic like anything....... even though i know its safe. but its just the feeling of panic and it do scare me or just maybe im a whip. who knows.
but well done for doing what your doing. keep it up.

Violet59
05-03-11, 12:06
I've been suffering for 8 years with panic attacks and i thought this year would be a good start to push myself :) Just little steps at a time are good! hopefully it will be you soon over coming them :D

bighomer13
05-03-11, 12:12
6 years for me. i have ebeen trying to push myself all the time but all i seem to be doing is going backwards and not forwards.
yet my dr's are now saying that i should go back to work.......................lol.

Violet59
05-03-11, 12:17
That is a great oppotunity to start with! Go to work and just write your feelings down on a piece of paper anytime you have an attack. Then hopefully through the day you become more used to how you feel and realise nothing bad has happened to you :)