PDA

View Full Version : Time to go...

paula lynne
02-03-11, 19:07
Im not feeling good at the mo, loads of stress with my family, and looking back, I guess I spend most of my time trying to help others (aka..poking my nose in..)...but I think you will all get there in the end anyway, with the help of this fantastic forum.

I will never express adequately how much this forum has helped me. Talk about life saver. I just think, its time to move on maybe....
I cant start threads about the way I feel, as I am a care giver, I find it hard to ask for help, makes me feel weak. So Im relying on everything Ive learned here, and hopefully get through it...Im sure I will.

I thank you, the people who were there for me, all times of the day and night. I hope I helped some of you too.

Note, please can someone get in touch with Rousel, Im VERY worried.
Also hope Nigel is ok.
Thanks Nic and the gang, and the rest of my pals,you know who you are. Love you lots x :hugs:ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT> MANY THANKS X

ditzygirl
02-03-11, 19:12
I am sorry you feel this way, but kind of understand.

We will miss you so I hope you change your mind.

Hope you're okayxxx

bottleblond
02-03-11, 19:20
Awwwww Paula :hugs:

Why don't you just take some time out hun. I'd be really sorry to see you go.

I'm in touch with Rousel quite a bit. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Lisa
xxxx

suzy-sue
02-03-11, 19:26
Sorry you are having more upset Paula :hugs:..Sometimes its good to have a break and concentrate on yourself .Come back when things have calmed down .You dont have to feel you are weak ,just because you need help .You mustnt feel like that here .Youve helped lots of people and its only fair you get help in return .Think about your decision and I hope you change your mind .Spend sometime on you ,Because you matter too .Life is about giving and taking .Not just giving . Sending you a Big hug to help you change your mind Luv Sue :bighug1:xxx

KK77
02-03-11, 19:27
Just my thoughts Paula, but why don't you keep your account open? You can always come back if/when you feel ready. No matter how much you may see yourself as a "care-giver", there are times when we could all do with a kind word, a hug or even a kick up the bum.

Give yourself a break, but remember that you're very much appreciated and liked here.

yvonne_uk_98
02-03-11, 22:57
Hi Paula Lynne,

sorry to hear your wanting to leave, please dont close your membership, come back when your ready. though will miss ya.

sending you hugs.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

love

Yvonne

nomorepanic
02-03-11, 23:17
Paula

You have done so many kind posts on here so time to think of you ok for now?

Don't leave just take a break as we would miss you loads.

Please reconsider ok :hugs:

diane07
02-03-11, 23:23
Paula,

I had to leave my job as a careworker when i moved here 9 months ago, i miss it so much, i did alot of charity work too, always raising funds for different things.

Do i like to ask for help????????? Well sometimes i'm not made of stone and i need it, i dont expect anyone to judge me because i need that help, sometimes when you are in that line of work we need that support in order to cope.

Even psychologists, docs etc need that extra support.

You cannot be here to help the world, and i so understand where you are coming from, because i too, want to help everyone, it doesn't make us weak when we ask for help and support, we all give and just sometimes we need that help ourselves, and there is nothing wrong in that at all.

If you really want your account closing then we will do it for you, but i'm more worried at the time when you really could do with NMP supporting you, that you are going to sever it.

Have a good think about this hun, do what is best for YOU and not everyone else, just for a change.

Whatever you decide, we will always be here for you.

di xxx:hugs:

JaneC
03-03-11, 00:29
Just to say the same as others, Paula. Don't close your account unless you really, really, really feel you have to. Please consider keeping it open so you can pop back when/if you feel like it - and please think about asking for help if you need it, it's really okay to be a receiver as well as a giver, lots of :hugs:

Rous
03-03-11, 12:09
Dinnae ye dare 'close/remove' yer account Paula, leave it open like I did, ye never know ye may need to be here again like I found for mesel. :blush:

Please don't go! :hugs:

allergyphobia
03-03-11, 12:21
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Paula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no nooooo!!!!! :hugs:

Hazel B
03-03-11, 20:04
Take care Paula, you're a lovely lady and you will be missed. Your wise words and advice are very much appreciated.

I'll be thinking of you and wish you all the best.:hugs:x

Always here if you decide to come back.

midgey
03-03-11, 21:50
Paula,
You were the first person to talk to me on here, we shared a few personal messages and you are a very kind, lovely lady.
When things are bad it's easy to make snap decisions....and reading your last post I'm sure this is one of those.
I echo the comments from everyone else......just take a break. I love reading your posts and seeing your lovely blue butterfly pop up.
I'd also like to send you some big hugs and can't wait to see your blue butterfly again.

paula lynne
04-03-11, 11:13
Im going to keep my account open, and take a break. I admit I was having a horrendous day when I posted the origonal comment, things got on top of me and I thought I was going to explode.....Ive had time to think it over, and Im going to lay low for a bit. Of course, I will check in now and agin to check my PMs etc. Take care all, love Pol x

Ps, thanks for all my lovely messages, PMs, and E-Mails, really helped.
:blush:

margaret jones
04-03-11, 12:36
Paula just read your last post glad you have decieded to take a break Thanks for all your kind messages and hope you soon feel better always thinking of you take care xxx

gaaron
04-03-11, 17:38
Paula, you've helped me loads!!!:hugs:.. especially starting the music quizz :roflmao:x I've been 'quiet' of late ie in responding to posts....it's me taking 'time out'. Please don't leave, just take a break like all your friends have suggested.:weep:

Rous
04-03-11, 17:50
:bighug1:

gaaron
04-03-11, 17:53
1450 Paula . xxx:yesyes: