PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Dogma
02-03-11, 21:57
Hello im David i found this forum looking for information on Citalopram i started taking 20mg a day about two weeks ago, i found what i needed and more so had to sign up.
From what my GP said and what iv'e read im starting to think i been depressed to some degree for a very long time, hopfully ill find out now ive finaly asked for some help, i guess ill just have to wait and see.

diane07
02-03-11, 21:59
Hi Dogma

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pinkella
02-03-11, 22:07
:welcome:David...

Pinks x

Dogma
02-03-11, 22:29
:flowers: Thankyou Pinkella I like your Kitty x

Vanilla Sky
03-03-11, 14:26
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

SHYGIRLAJB
03-03-11, 22:38
Hi David,

Sending you a big welcome to NMP. I hope you will find this site useful and make some new friends.

Anita.

secretlyscared
04-03-11, 20:27
Hope it's making a difference. I was also depressed for a long while until I finally plucked up the courage to talk it through with my GP. The medication has made a big difference, it's put me in a better frame of mind to engage with talking therapies and deal with the physical symptoms. Let us know how you get on

Dogma
05-03-11, 23:03
Thankyou for the welcome everyone im looking forward to making some new friends

Hugs