PDA

View Full Version : Bad week

HB09
03-03-11, 05:08
I suffer from anxiety/panic but it is a lot better than it was. However, I always have a bad week before/during my period. I've had very little sleep this past few days as it is always bad at night. I feel very panicky and when I'm drifting off too sleep, I feel like I can't breath properly and my heart starts racing. I have irrational thoughts and can't then sleep. About an hour ago I started hearing a pounding sound which I thought was coming from next door... However it must be in my ear which also feels very full and blocked. Is this common?

Please help..... I feel like I'm going mad!!

amandaj
03-03-11, 13:02
very common anxiety symptoms they sound like , i also wake in night with heart pounding etc , try to relax and think of somethng good and not how your feeling, i find this works for me hope you feel better soon
amandaxx

HB09
03-03-11, 19:06
Thanks for your reply.

Day has gone from bad to worse today and have felt lousy. Now got pulsating in neck.. Just in time for bed lol.

I know it's all anxiety related but it scares me.

honeyp1e
04-03-11, 17:17
I no how ur feeling I've been and still am having the worse day ever and I no it will go worse by time I dread the night time coming when the house falls silent my anxiety seems to play up..
All day today I've had that nervous sickly stomach feeling, no appetite (even though my stomach is grumbling) I can't force myself to eat am also emetophobic so this plays a part in why I can't eat on nervous stomach I hate this so much my life is not my own and my phobia has taken over I want a normal life again but just don't see I will ever get my life back again :( am trembling, nervous sickly stomach feeling, and feeling that am waiting for something to happen, tight feeling in throat and belly and just feeling totally drained :(