PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop beating myself up

delta
03-03-11, 10:04
I'm feeling very low at the moment, I have done for along time. I struggle on a daily basis with my breathing pattern and some days I just get sick of thinking about how to breathe properly and go back to my old habits, I seem to have a permanent headache from worry........... but worst of all I can't forgive myself for my past. My teenage years haunt me to this day, I fear that my past will catch up with me and I hate myself for the things I did, I live in fear that it will all come out one day. I beat myself up over my past on a daily basis and it's doing me in :weep: Sorry for going on but I can't cope with it anymore.
Thanks for listening.
D
x

Captain Caveman
03-03-11, 10:12
Hi there. Try googling UNCONDITIONAL SELF ACCEPTANCE. This is where you love yourself - no matter what. We are all fallible human beings. What we can do is learn from our errors and try and grow in to better people. You have all the tools to cope. They are just waiting to be discovered by you:)

delta
03-03-11, 10:28
Thank you Captain Caveman, I will look this up :)

sammie
03-03-11, 20:35
hi delta

the past is just that the past there is nothing we can do to change it - move forward and leave the past in the past if that makes sense !