PDA

View Full Version : exhausted !

sarahblonde32
03-03-11, 16:56
just lately i feel knackered, almost all the time. i just want to lie down and rest. i am not sure if my symptoms are panic attacks and its in my head therefore making my legs tired and me feel sick..or if i have something wrong that is making me feel knackered. sometimes i can barely walk, i get up ok, go to work, or on a day off i can do bit housework and go to shops, but then im totally knackered in the evening. i feel like i am missing something...
been going to gym as thought perhaps i was unfit, been eating well veg etc, taking vitamins n tonic.
is this a normal panic/anxiety/stress/depression thing?
i dont know...: (
sarah

kah
03-03-11, 20:24
Hi,

I'm just the same, exhausted all the time. I struggle to get out of bed every morning (even though I'm in bed by 9pm every night!) and once I've got my daughters ready and took them to pre-school I'm shattered. I come home and just sit watching TV all morning and in the afternoon I struggle to do things with my girls, by the time my girls go to bed at 7pm I'm ready for bed too.

The past couple of weeks since I've managed to control my anxiety I've noticed I'm not feeling quite so tired so from my own experience I would say yes it can be caused by anxiety!!!

K xx