PDA

View Full Version : Sick of this

Rhys1879SAFC
03-03-11, 17:15
Been feeling alright for a couple of weeks, today I accompanied my gran to the doctors as she had to go for an eye exam. Anyway, whilst shes getting her eyes checked over I picked up a leaflet about eye conditions, I began reading through, and I immediately started getting bombarded with worry incase I have something wrong with my eyes, the particular disease I was worried about I don't even have the symptoms for! Honestly, I know how stupid it sounds and it really does get me down.

I've felt like this before, a few years ago I used to worry about my eyes and since then I've been to the Opticians about four times, each time I've been told that not only are my eyes fine, but that my vision is in fact tip top perfect. The anxiety took a toll on me however, and since then I've had dark spots in my sight accompanied by eye floaters, still I've been told that its just anxiety and there's nothing they can do, and that its up to me to make myself better.

Thought I'd got over this, but its all come flooding back, just want to feel normal again. :mad: