PDA

View Full Version : opinions needed.....

complic8ed
21-03-04, 07:06
ok...i'm married [5-19 will be 3 yrs] and i'm a member on a cat message board. there's this guy with his pic on there and i think he's hot. i mean i'm in ga. and he's in canada and i would never actually cheat on my husband even if the guy lived down the street.
ittt's just, i know it's wrong, but i stare at his pic alot and we chatted on MSN IM tonight for the first time and i was so excited.

any opinions?

"Guns don't kill people. The Government does." -Dale Gribble [k.o.t.h]

kate
21-03-04, 10:26
Hiya Comlic8ted,

If you feel you need others opinions on this, are you in fact feeling that what you are doing is wrong?

Only you can decide. Everyone would have a different take on the matter.

I too am married but chat online to males. They are just friends.

If, however, I found myself attracted to someone I met online, I myself would feel guilty and would not continue with the contact.

That, however, is my opinion.

Others may think that it is perfectly harmless as you will never meet up and it is just a bit of harmless flirting.

So, really the decision is entirely due to your feelings on the matter.

What are you actually hoping to get out of the friendship?

Kate x

complic8ed
21-03-04, 19:07
that's true. i'm only looking for friendship. is it ok to tell someone theyre hot even if u are married?

~KRiSTY

kate
21-03-04, 19:34
Kristy,

I don't think there is anything wrong with appreciating a good looking bloke!!!!

But, ask yourself this question, would you be happy with your hubby finding out that you are flirting online?

Only YOU have to live with your conscience. You have to make your own decision as to whether you feel it to be right or wrong.

This is of course only my opinion, you must make your own mind up.

Kate x

abcdd
21-03-04, 19:47
Put yourself in your husbands shoes. How would you feel if he was staring at a picture and then chatting with her online? My personal feelings is don't get yourself into something that Might end up a disaster.

That is just what I think.

complic8ed
22-03-04, 03:32
you're right, i think i'll quit, but he's still HOT!!

~KRiSTY

abcdd
22-03-04, 04:19
It's okay to think other people are hot Just don't act on it.

I think you are making a good decision.

amy

kate
22-03-04, 08:34
Amy,

I agree.Nothing wrong at all in admiring other people's looks, but leave it at that!

I also think you are making the right decision, Kristy, you will feel happier in yourself for not taking it any further.

Kate x

stimpy
22-03-04, 09:42
Nothing wrong with looking at a hot bod!

Let's face it men do it all the time.

You are allowed to look at the menu, the problems start when you order the starter!

Nothing wrong with chatting as friends, but I would leave it at that.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Crispy Cornflake
22-03-04, 13:07
Of course, the picture he's showing you...how do you know it's actually him? Be wary, people can be whoever they want in cyber space.

Brownie
26-03-04, 15:25
Hi complic8ted,
This isnt really a symptom lol. but its always normal to be attracted to other people just dont act on it, especially with internet poeple as crispy said its probly not even his pic he sent. ya never know

-Christie