PDA

View Full Version : Scan today really scared

anx mum
04-03-11, 09:54
Really scared got my scan today one way or another guess i will know some answers.

amandaj
04-03-11, 10:23
if your scared about the actual scan dont be its not painful just gives you funny feelings , and you have none of the symptoms i had when i had clots please try not to worry and good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

Katie6
04-03-11, 10:54
Hi there i had a ct scan a couple of years back, I was meant to have an MRI scan, but really don't like enclosed spaces, they put me in the scanner, i didn't last a minute totally freaked out, so my neurologist, arranged for me to have a ct scan instead, and said we would go from there and decide at a later dat if an MRI was still neccessary. on the day of my ct scan i was freaking out a bit after the mri experience as i didn't know what to expect. as soon as i got in the room i was releived as the scanner is totally open and doesn't make you feel enclosed at all, and in the room was relaxing colour change lights going through a sequence it was so relaxing and only lasted a couple of mins max, i was actually quite dissapointed when it was time to get up off the bed as it was so relaxing, so nothing to be scared of at all x

suzy-sue
04-03-11, 12:20
Im sure you will be jus fine Bev ..Youve had one before so know what to expect .Let us know how you get on later ,as with most things the anticipation is worse than the event .Take something like a mp 3 player or a book to distract yourself while you are waiting ,and remember to breathe through you nose and out through you mouth .It will help regulate your breathing and relax you .T/c sue x:hugs:

punkprincess19
04-03-11, 12:21
Let us know how you get on Bev! You'll be fine xxx

honeyp1e
04-03-11, 12:24
good luck today as i look at it is at least you will no what is happening once and for all..
please let us no..

i have a scan on 16th & a scan and scope on 22nd and am so so scared :(

Mogwog
04-03-11, 12:59
Let us know how you get on.

Love

Laura.xxx

Katie6
04-03-11, 16:56
Just wondering how your scan went today, hope it went well. Were they able to tell you anything today x
Kate x