PDA

View Full Version : hello, im new

joanne87
04-04-06, 10:59
Hi all, my name is joanne and im new here and very glad ive found this site. i will tell you abit about myself, im 18yrs and currently suffering with anxiety and depression and finding it very hard, with not that many people to talk to who understand, you can imagine my relief when i found this site. i still dont know what has caused my illness but i hope to overcome it, as i dont like the way it has taken control of my life and thoughts. so anyway enuff about me (really dont know what to put [Duh!] ), id like to get to know all of you so please feel free to chat with me.

Ammeg
04-04-06, 11:08
Hey jo,
A huge welcome to the site from me!!! Its really fab, u will make loads of good friends and get lots of tips and advice!! Hope 2 speak to u loads!!!
Ammegxxxx

jackie
04-04-06, 11:14
joanne i really hope we can all help you on the road to freedom from this horrible thing

youll love it here

jackie

joanne87
04-04-06, 11:20
Thank you Ammeg & Jackie, i feel abit better already, just got a warm feeling (which i havent felt for a while) when i read what you both had replied, i think i have made a good move joining here. i hope to speak to you both soon and thank you again for replying.

Jo x

MardyBum
04-04-06, 11:26
hey hun, you have found the BEST place possibly to help. Everyone on here knows exactly how you are feeling. Im exactly the same but everyday I get up and put my boxing gloves on and fight! You can get better and you will control your life again. Just read the sucess stories to see how well people are doing its great to give you condfidence!

chin up hunni!

Love Lesley

trac67
04-04-06, 11:56
Hi Joanne,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends. Feel free to ask any questions, someone will always be along to answer them for you.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Alexandra
04-04-06, 11:58
Hi Joanne

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

I have gone through bad depression too so do understand how you are feeling. The feelings you have will pass it just takes time & you will get through it.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

ladyneedshelp
04-04-06, 12:08
Hi Joanne
I am new too but have already found the site helpful. You will get better with help and support so take it easy

May Day
04-04-06, 12:58
Hi Joanne

Welcome to the the site ... you'll find lots of support and good advice here and always someone to support you in what you are going through

Take care

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun

Nula
04-04-06, 13:27
Hey Joanne:D
Welcome to the site, Im fairly new here too, and It has certainly helped me loads. I hope it helps you too.
Feel free to email me:D

Nula
xxx

joanne87
04-04-06, 13:40
Thank you all for your replys, i have just posted my story in the depression/ anxiety forum, (if anybody has a spare hours or so, sorry its a long one) in the hope that someone will be able to help or relate.

Thanks again

Jo x

chucklehound
04-04-06, 14:22
Hi Joanne and welcome to nmp!

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Karen
04-04-06, 22:14
Welcome to the forum.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

sillymoo
05-04-06, 12:33
hi joanne hope u find this site as helpful as i do.take care luv mooxXx

giddy
05-04-06, 17:36
Welcome Joanne - you'll find lots of support and reassurance here:)

weepinky
05-04-06, 22:05
a warm welcome to you hun. You made a positive step by joining the site. you will find everyone soooooo helpful!!

Take Care

Love :DPinky:D