PDA

View Full Version : PANICING Please !!!!

honeyp1e
04-03-11, 12:21
woke up this morning nervous sickly type stomach, anxious, trembling and just can't stop feeling so panicky that feeling like something is about to happen to you ? also watery mouth but i do suffer bad burning heartburn/reflux so don't no if this is that or my anxiety causing watery mouth?? just hate that i woke up feeling great then all of a sudden this started also trembling, lump in throat, churning type stomach :( i really want to run and hide, curl up in a ball until it passes i hate getting days like these i have lost so much weight due to no appetite and i cant cope anymore and don't no where to turn to ? what can i do to stop this horrible feeling ?? i do go like every time monthly's are due ?? but i no had a period since well before christmas due to my extreme weight loss i need help right now.. cant eat, relax or do anything negative mind working over time am also emetophobic which is kicking ff everytime i get that sickly anxious feeling ??

blueangel
04-03-11, 12:59
Have you been to see your GP lately? If not, then I think this should be the place to start. If you've lost a lot of weight due to being too anxious to eat, then it sounds to me as though you need a hand to sort yourself out. If you can't get an appointment for today, try to get one early next week, and go in with a list of the symptoms you're getting. Going to the doctor doesn't mean that he/she will automatically hand out medication if you're worried about that, but sometimes we all have to ask for help from the experts.

honeyp1e
04-03-11, 13:12
Have you been to see your GP lately? If not, then I think this should be the place to start. If you've lost a lot of weight due to being too anxious to eat, then it sounds to me as though you need a hand to sort yourself out. If you can't get an appointment for today, try to get one early next week, and go in with a list of the symptoms you're getting. Going to the doctor doesn't mean that he/she will automatically hand out medication if you're worried about that, but sometimes we all have to ask for help from the experts.

hi i am under a doctor/ dietician / counsellor when am having a bad anxious day i just lose all my appetite and don't eat due to that sickly stomach churning feeling am also emetophobic so this plays a big part as i think if i do eat on this nervous stomach then i will vomit or feel 10times worse i made toast at 7am this morning it was just one of them small slices and i never finished it till about 10.45am i hate bein this way i just wanna eat through it and i dont feel i can

miggymoggy
04-03-11, 16:34
Hey Honeyp1e. Just had my gastroscopy and I promise it's nothing to worry about. Remember I had all the same symptoms as you, weight loss, burning, pain, loss of appetite, all they found was inflammation of the stomach - no cancer, no gallstones, nothing untoward. No biopsy even necessary.
I am sure you will be the same. Read my post on the procedure - I honestly, honestly didn't know a thing about it, I asked for max sedation and don't even remember a camera or tube!
Sending you lots of love and support. PM me if you need to x