PDA

View Full Version : Strange symptom!

GunMetal
04-03-11, 15:55
Just wondering if anyone else gets an extremely increased appetite! The past few days i have not been able to stop eating!! Nothings changed since last week apart from i've had a persistent headache over the right side of my head for the past 3 days. It goes away with painkillers but a few hours later its back.
so yeah just wondered if anyone has any suggestions about it or if they get the same.

honeyp1e
04-03-11, 16:55
Am the total opposite I lose all appetite like today having really bad time with my anxiety and just can't eat even the thought of food is knocking my stomach, but my auntie's appetite don't stop wish I could eat but I just can't my stomach so nervous and can't relax x

GunMetal
04-03-11, 17:24
That's what i used to be like and then when i did eat i got really bad acid reflux. Doc put me on lansoprazole which has helped that. But yeah just these past few days i just feel hungry all the time! Strange times! haha

x

EmMaxwell
04-03-11, 17:26
I'm like it! I've always found it strange that people say they lose their apetite when they're down etc. If I get a shock, I feel sick and lose my apetite but if I'm down or feeling anxious for a long time, I find that munching on something is a real distraction - and probably the reason for my large waistline!!!

honeyp1e
11-03-11, 16:35
That's what i used to be like and then when i did eat i got really bad acid reflux. Doc put me on lansoprazole which has helped that. But yeah just these past few days i just feel hungry all the time! Strange times! haha

x

i just cant eat at all and its just making me feel 10 times worse :weep:

honeyp1e
11-03-11, 16:36
I'm like it! I've always found it strange that people say they lose their apetite when they're down etc. If I get a shock, I feel sick and lose my apetite but if I'm down or feeling anxious for a long time, I find that munching on something is a real distraction - and probably the reason for my large waistline!!!

my auntie is like you when she is suffering with her anxiety she eats & eats but me i just cant eat i cant even face food but its getting me so down i just wish i had an appetite