PDA

View Full Version : Goodness

HypnosWisher
04-03-11, 18:02
Hi Guys,

It has now been 2 days now being on the new medication and I feel even more tired. I know this is down to my body adapting to the new medication.

I went for walk today and then for some unknown reason I became really agitated and aggressive as a friend let me down at the last minute as we were due to meet for coffee. I went and sat down just to try and calm myself down and get some breathing space. I had my hoodie on and my head in my hands. A stranger appeared and she asked if I was ok and was genuinely concerned for my welfare. In that moment it felt strange that someone took 5 minutes to express some care which is more than most of my family and friends. It showed me that there is so much good in some people and finding it at the right times can be so helpful as that 5 minutes made me feel happy for an hour.

PoppyC
04-03-11, 21:37
Hi
How are you feeling now?
What medication are you taking?
I know when I first started on medication, that it made me really tired, until I got used to it.
I sometimes get very cynical about people, but there are some good people out there. It was lovely of the woman to ask how you were.
There are a lot of caring people on this site, so keep posting!

HypnosWisher
05-03-11, 13:09
Hi Poppy

I was on Citalopram and I am now on Duoxetine and Quetiapine.

They are certainly leaving me feeling very tired. I am currently signed off work and have been for the last month and there are no indications from the doctors of when I am likely to return to work.

That woman did take me by surprise as I like you are I am cynical with people and it was strange to see someone concerned for another persons well being :)

I am new to this site and it is great from what I have seen so far as some many people seem able to connect