PDA

View Full Version : All day Pain in left leg and back

miss_moose
04-03-11, 21:25
I woke up this morning with leg pain in my thigh, i thought it was just cramp but it's been like it all day, the pain eases abit then gets worse again, and i feel it in different parts of my leg.
I've not got pain in the bottom on my back on the left too.

I thought maybe it was something to do with wind as i've had diareah on and off this morning and afternoon but now i'm not so sure.

Any ideas or reassurance? thank you

miss_moose
05-03-11, 00:03
Anyone? im having a panic attack now worrying about blood clots and the pain is worst now ive come to bed, the pain is now in the whole of my leg, worst on my thigh

nomorepanic
05-03-11, 00:06
No idea sorry.

Could be anything

clots tend to be hot and very very painful to touch

miss_moose
05-03-11, 11:44
Last night when i started calming down from my panic attack and laid down to go to sleep, my leg pain ease up abit it, just instantly when i layed down.
The pain was still there, and keeps getting bad-ish and easing again, if it was a blood clot would the pain get worse and worse, and never ease off no matter what position i was in? ANd would i feel pain all over my leg, or would it be a constant pain in just one place?

It's still there again this morning, and the pain keep changing intensity.

Greenman50
05-03-11, 13:28
Could be a trapped nerve , i,ve had this type of back and leg pain many times always on the left side . Sometimes it was ibs (figure that out) but it was as it coincided with all the other symtyms . Other times it was a trapped nerve . You could try lieing flat on the floor and streetching , its painfull but it used to relieve mine in a few hours . Or stand up straight against the wall and go on your tip toes , very painfull but the streetching eases it if its a trapped nerve