PDA

View Full Version : New symptoms for me.....anxiety related or something else?

debs180
05-03-11, 06:36
I have a whole new host of symptoms that are really upsetting and frightening me. My anxiety has always mainly been head/brain issues, occasionly something else....... so im having a hard time that these new "symptoms" are anxiety because its always been my head.
So, im feeling sore all over.....my skin feels tight and bruised (its not though), the top of my right arm feels heavy and feels just as though its been punched really hard???????
I just cant convince myself this morning that these feelings etc are anxiety related........i suppose its because i really think they arent, but i dont know what they are or what i think is wrong!!!???
I have the doctors next week but til Thursday. Has anyone else had these feelings and been ok??? Are these other symptoms of anxiety?? And why if it is anxiety has it started to present itself in this way now??
I do apologise for the lengh of this post, and all the questions, im just really feeling aprehensive about all this....thank you in advance for reading, and for any replies.

Debs x

debs180
05-03-11, 18:00
Found out whats wrong......been really bad since posting and was admitted to hospital, had a few tests...so i had a c-section 5 weeks ago to have my baby girl and it turns out ive got a nasty infection under the scar!!!! So im pretty poorly at the moment, on some tablets so should start to feel better soon...... if i had paid attention to a few signs over the last week it might not have got this bad..... but never mind at least i know what it is.

Greenman50
05-03-11, 18:18
Glad your sorted :yesyes:

debs180
05-03-11, 20:17
Thank u :)