PDA

View Full Version : had my scan. JUST...........

bighomer13
05-03-11, 12:10
hi i have been having problem walking due to me getting pain in my shins and legs when i walk a short distance.
so i had an mri scan done this week!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh
i was not looking forward to it panicing alot. i had to go in head first and i got very clostrophobic over this and it took them what seemed like mins to get me out cause they had to do it manually..... and when i did get out the relief was overwhelming that i was out of that tight space. i tried going in feet first because i needed this scan to try and find out what is going on with me walking cause even if i go to the local shop and thats only 5 mins away walking, the pain is soooooooo intense i cry because it just hurts me. anywho, i had my scan done even though i paniced like mad it lased about 15-20 mins and i think that was the most scariest thing ive had to do when i have paniced like i did.
i felt small when i had to get out of that space. but on the good side. i did it!!!!!!!!:D

backflip95
25-03-11, 09:15
WELL DONE.

You really helped me, I am having one on my hip next week, Im in there for 30-60 mins.

If you can do it, SO CAN I :D

paula lynne
25-03-11, 11:03
Well done you! Its never easy, but now its over, I bet youre glad you went through with it, many people cant. Youve done great!:D