PDA

View Full Version : Is this nervous breakdown?

anx mum
05-03-11, 15:15
Think im having nervous breakdown can anyone tell me if i am having horrible physical symptoms like chest pains dizziness, pains in legs, all the time crying, unable to cope everyday, feelings of dread, no interest.

KK77
05-03-11, 15:22
You still taking pregabalin Bev? What dose?

I think you should make an appointment with your GP ASAP and tell them exactly how you're feeling cos you shouldn't be suffering like this.

kah
05-03-11, 15:41
Hey Bev,

I think you're anxiety has just spiralled out of control. You've had tests which show there isn't anything serious wrong and yet it doesn't seem to help ease the anxiety. Please go see your GP next week, could your hubby go with you to explain how desperate you are? You can't keep going on like this, it's not good for you, your hubby or your children.

Big hugs

K xx

nomorepanic
05-03-11, 16:30
I don't think it is a nervous breakdown but I would go and see the doc and tell them you need some more help.

macc noodle
05-03-11, 16:32
Bev

Sorry you are feeling so bad. I think that it would be a really good idea to see your GP and ask if they can give you any more help - sounds like you need it hun.

Jan:hugs:

amandaj
05-03-11, 16:59
bev you have a very young baby like me , this could be post natal depression have you told the dr how your feeling if not id go back and ask if could be that xxxxxxxxxxxxxx