PDA

View Full Version : I think im slipping, i need help.....

jen2503
05-03-11, 16:26
Ive never had depression before, just anxiety and i had started to get past the anxiety, i was anxiety free for months but the last week i seem to have slipped back into an all time anxiety high! ive slipped so far im not sure how to get back out of it. im feeling low and sad, and have lost all motivation, im so stressed, i get angry at the smallest of things, part of me wants to cry and the other part of me whats to scream.

i thought id got through this, now i feel naff, worse than ever, not the same sort of anxious as before though, this is a deep weird frighting anxious, like a constant bad feeling that i cant shake off and its startoing to really get me down. my hubby is even starting to worry and he knows im usually suh a strong person he never worreid about me before cos i managed to help myself now hes worried which is worrying me, i dont think i can get out of this this time, i dont think i can do it.

i guess i just needed to write this down, i need to give myswelf a slap and tell myself to get a grip but im finding it too hard. i need a break, a rest away from all stress but thats not possible when you have kids and responsibilities but i dont know how to detress and calm down and relax when i havent got the time!

sorry for ranting, i just feel like im going insane and i dont want to go insane, i dnt want to go mad, i want to be normal again.:weep::weep:

HypnosWisher
05-03-11, 16:44
Hi Jen,

It is good to get it all out that seems to be troubling you. Sometimes it may take a slap or sometimes it just takes time for your thoughts and emotions to settle down

Hang in there:winks:

heavenly
05-03-11, 19:47
Are you on any meds Jen? And don't be hard on yourself, if only it was that easy to 'just get a grip. We all need extra help from time to time, whatever that help may be. xx

jen2503
06-03-11, 09:43
thank you, after havong a long think about it i have realised my usual anxiety about cancer ect has gone and i think im now anxious about going insane1 maybe thats why this feeling has appeared because im anxious about going mad and now the anxiety is trying to make me believe i am going mad?!

I completely blew up at hubby last night for no reason. im not on any meds, i decided against taking them as i knew i could get through it without which i had done, now it feels as though the anxiety has taken a new path, ive never been anxious about going insane before so i think i imediately thought i was going insane and didnt realise it was the anxiety making me think it because thats what im now fearing, if that makes sense?!