PDA

View Full Version : Will there ever be a positive day?

Gannlenny
05-03-11, 18:38
I just found this site recently and I have to say its been a real comfort finding people who finally understand how I feel. I decided to take a positive step and stop visiting Dr Google and I have to say its one of the best pieces of advice I have had in a long while. Its tempting to keep doing it but for now I am holding strong, it only perpetuates the worry anyway. This morning I had hoped would be a positive day but as usual things have not turned out the way I like and I have my neuralgia type feelings quite bad today with the normal neck ache and pain, not nice and not much helps, just have to hope I can ride it out. Maybe tomorrow will be better, well I can hope cant I! Being anxious all the time sucks just wish I could break the cycle. Does anyone have any coping strategies they want to share?

Greenman50
05-03-11, 18:56
The only thing that worked for me was distraction and keeping busy :)

Mic
05-03-11, 20:00
hi gannlenny, I don't know how long you hve been like this but it took me a long time to have a good day and everything I did was a struggle, I though I was great if I got up and dressed let alone do any housework, I did alot of sleeping and resting and felt worse so one day decided I had to do something little by little I have added a bit more to my day and now am feeling much better and doing housework taking my litle girl to school cooking cleaning etc (Big wow) but honest if someone told me I had to do this 4 months ago I would of doubted them. Basically reading, drink plinty of water I took some vitamins drink camomile tea and Like mel said keep busy even if it talking to friends on the phone:hugs:also have you read any of Claire weekes books massive help to me and resscue remedy helped too. alos thinking of happy times in the past at first this used to upset me as I thought I would never see them again but now I stop and tell myself it's okl to feel like this and I will get much better soon afterall a broken leg takes a long time to heal so do your nerves.