PDA

View Full Version : Really bloated

AceFrehley
05-03-11, 20:09
Hi everyone.

Yesterday I had to eat my dinner really late due to work, and I ate it too fast/too much. After an uncomfortable night, I've had indigestion and a nasty bloated feeling like I've got a bunch of weights in my stomach. It's accompanied by burps, I'm preety worried about being sick.

can anyone reccomend anything that will clear it up? I've no appetite whatsoever, just been drinking water, dont think I could stomach anything else. Feeling really dissapointed in myself, I was meant to be going out for a meal tonight :mad:

uk23
05-03-11, 21:30
Do you have any Gaviscon, Milk of Magnesia Zantac in the house? Might be worth taking some gaviscon to help. I find I get very bloated sometimes like that and it helps.

Are you constipated?

Greenman50
05-03-11, 21:32
Zantac 75 from morrisons , tescos , chemist etc is what i would get . Forget rennies and such like there not as strong enough imho .

If you have a local Tesco express they have them and will still be open :D

AceFrehley
06-03-11, 11:33
Was totally the opposite of constipation :ohmy:, had that 3 times :ohmy: better out than in I suppose! then I thought I'd just go to bed and sip on water. slept on and off, but I got a solid few hours this morning and I'm feeling a bit better, except maybe feeling a bit hot, which I'm sure will pass! going to have some weetabix and a banana soon :) thanks for the suggestions guys, if it flares up again I'll get soime Gaviscon. Word of advice, don't eat lasanga after 9 PM and very fast :blush: