PDA

View Full Version : Funny feeling in my chest please help!!!

hannah26
05-03-11, 22:05
Hello,
Ok I am just coming off of my medication Citalopalm and propranolol as I have been feeling so much better and I am very reluctant to be on them forever.
This past couple of days I have been feeling a bit rubbish but this evening I feel a bit on edge and I have a very weird feeling in my chest it feels like papatations but all the time its hard to explain it feels like I have air stuck in my chest and I need to burp all the time but when I do it dosent make a difference, sorry if this is a bit gross, I have been having the usual stuff aswell like dizzyness a bit shaky but I was expecting that I know its probably all connected but because I have never had this symptom before im just a little anxious and i really dont want to be!!
Has anyone had this before any advice would be great!!!
Hannah

bighomer13
05-03-11, 22:12
hi i come off citaloparm about 3 years ago now. and that sounds to me like i was back then. my body couldnt cope. sounds like the same as me........

suzy-sue
05-03-11, 23:29
You are experiencing withdrawal symptoms .These are a normal occurance and will last a few weeks .There is a Medication forum and a sub forum for Citalopram .There are numerous posts about this .Im sure it will be of help . :welcome:To NMP btw ..Sue x