PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

PatonScotland
06-03-11, 04:02
Hey my names Graeme have recently developed health anxiety! had it for the last few months and have never been so scared in all my life. I have good days and bad days, but have never been satisfied in feeling absolutely back to normal, whatever that is. Reading through some threads from here and other sites, i can relate to the symptoms, the worst for me is the feeling of unreality. don't know if anyone else felt they were actually dead and were in an afterlife or dreaming, but thats how bad it gets for me sometimes. Can't seem to get it out my head, proper scary times :( Also get the dreaded not going to wake up from sleepin which is a bit of a pain in the backside tbh. I know i will but there something there that keeps my doubts going! When i read stories or hear stories that are about someones health etc. thats another thing that crops into my head repeatedly at the most rubbish times ie. trying to sleep! I was just hoping for a few ideas on how to help ie. daily tips what should help etc.. also does anyone get a dodgy throat, soreness like its dry etc..??? hope to hear from anyone.

thanx graeme.

Vanilla Sky
06-03-11, 04:13
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

jessicalittler79
06-03-11, 04:36
hi hun i have the same feeling as ur talking about i have it allday everyday ...so sceary i dont feel right at all...i also suffer with very bad health anx....as u i ever feel normal..i feel; little better sometimes but not 100% ever :( wish i could help hun but i feel same way i just wanted to let u no ur not alone hun tc ....and if u need to talk please feel free to pm mee,,,

Lola-Lee
06-03-11, 07:22
Hi Graeme
I joined this site today,and I know how you feel.
Lola-Lee :D

bloxy
06-03-11, 10:48
Hi, new myself but have been reading for a while.

I'm sure you will get lots of support here:hugs: