PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

danielfair22
07-03-11, 04:04
Hey everyone i read some posts on this forum that really helped me in the past months so i decided to join the community. I am 17 years old and i live in the USA. A year ago i had no i had no idea what was a panic attack really about, until i had my first one. It was terrible and indescribable with words. The worst feeling was the depersonalization and derealization or the feeling that i was going to die. By the way, was the first and Last one time i smoked pot. Since that day i thought that my life would never go back to normal and my life was ruined, until i made some research online (especially on this forum) and was incredibly surprised to know that other people were going through the same problems and with time what my life was going back to normal, even though i still have sometimes some negative thoughts or feeling of depersonalization, and 2 times i had another panic attack. Now i am just trying to learn as much as i can about the disorder and try to help people seeking of understanding by people who experienced their pain.

I know i will have a great time on this forum:D

nomorepanic
07-03-11, 04:14
Hi danielfair22

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

oOclaireOo
07-03-11, 09:51
hello daniel,

welcome to nmp :welcome:

best wishes,

claire

Pinkella
07-03-11, 10:35
Hey Daniel :welcome:

Good to have you on board! :bighug1:

Dogma
07-03-11, 10:45