PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed with myself!

Magic01
07-03-11, 16:34
Does anyone else share my frustration. This morning I was really happy as my x ray results came back normal but within a few hours I was back to worrying about my ESR blood tests (been raised 4 times) and googling what might be wrong with me. Grrr:doh:

punkprincess19
07-03-11, 16:42
I'm exactly the same! I get so annoyed with myself! I had loads of tests on Friday, felt great afterwards, thought to myself "I can stop worrying now" but today I'm worrying again! It seems anxiety has won again :(

bloxy
07-03-11, 16:42
I do this all the time.

I always think, once this worry is dealt with, I will be fine and get back on track...and then within hours I have moved onto something else:wall:

Magic01
07-03-11, 16:48
Then I start thinking its not HA, if the doctors would just give me the all clear I'd be fine. But of course no doctor can ever say for certain someone is 100% healthy.
Glad I'm not alone in this!

bloxy
07-03-11, 16:52
I know what you mean about then thinking it's not HA, but that way of thinking is classic HA...so frustrating.

Magic01
07-03-11, 17:01
I keep going round in circles. I go to the docs because I am worried, then have more tests and you can guarantee something unusual will show up which just flares up the HA even more. I guess dealing with the HA is the only way to break the cycle. Got a mental health assessment next monday so hopefully I will get somewhere. Hope you all do too.

bloxy
07-03-11, 18:02
Good luck for Monday:hugs:

Magic01
07-03-11, 18:48