PDA

View Full Version : dizzy as ever before

fed up with it
04-04-06, 17:53
Today i was slightly bending to take something of the side so only the top half of my body and head was slightly tilted and my legs felt weakish then i got a funny dizzy feeling radiate up through my body into my head like my blood pressure had dropped and like i was going to faint i had to sit down cos i thought i was going to drop, it passed but leaves me terrified i feel like dispairing after, any advice on this?

c.lambert

arethaire
04-04-06, 18:29
Hi
I often get lightheaded, feel faint & sick, on a daily basis. It's an awful feeling & often stops me from going out.

Were you giddy or lightheaded? Giddy (which I've been told ) is usually when you have a sensation of the room spinning & could mean you have an imbalance in the ear. Just a thought!

Cath x

fed up with it
04-04-06, 18:40
Hi, no was in my body then in my head, was'nt lightheaded or spining, i was meant to go for an hour and half tests for my balance but cancelled app. i did have an inner ear infection a year ago which i could stand up for 5 weeks was terrible, recent balance test reveiled i got to the right? The only way i can describe what i had today again was like my blood pressure had took a dive? i have had a sinus type cold and made me feel off balance to and is worse before a period but i have just finished one.

c.lambert

arethaire
04-04-06, 18:57
But that's how I feel, Just like my blood pressure has dropped, then I feel faint & then the panic/anxiety starts.

Cath x

fed up with it
04-04-06, 19:43
Snap, what did they say yours was. i am so sick of it, i gave up fags nearly a year ago and have been worse since then and anxiety really bad since both daughters born? anywhere i have to wait i feel bad too.

c.lambert

giddy
04-04-06, 21:35
Hi - I get light headed daily too, especially bad in the evenings when I'm in bed. i get it even when i don't feel particularly anxious. It feels like i'm swaying or bobbing when i know i'm not moving. It seems to get better if i move around. Were you holding your breath at the time - i do this without realising and it can make me feel dizzy too.
Take Care
Helen

arethaire
04-04-06, 21:47
Well when it first started about 3 yrs ago, I had all sorts of tests, Blood tests, ECG's, a caloric test to see if there was any ear nerve damage even a endoscopy because I was either being or feeling sick. All tests came back negative (Thankfully)
I was feeling so ill though, I guess that's when all the panic/anxiety started. I was then put on antidepressants (still am) & gradually got better, but not fully.
Then just before Xmas I had another breakdown, when my sister was diagnosed with cancer & my step father died, this fuelled all my health anxiety again.

Cath x