PDA

View Full Version : Sensation feeling like I'm crazy for no reason?

phil06
07-03-11, 18:26
I keep getting feelings like I'm crazy..also if somebody gets an illness I automatically think I'm ill, if somebody is having a bad mood or depressed I think I'm crazy.

I have had these lingering thoughts for ages, usually when I wake up..sometimes my mind feels blank and I have not felt myself in ages..if I do anything not like me I also think I'm crazy..is it possible anxiety can make you a bit crazy or change me or is it just thoughts? :unsure:

harasgenster
07-03-11, 19:56
Anxiety can make you feel like you're crazy but it won't make you crazy :) It's really common, don't worry about it. A lot of people here feel like that sometimes, I've had some major crises when I'm SURE I've lost my mind!

Just remember it's all anxiety and you WON'T go mad! It's just that stress can do some weird things :)

amarie
08-03-11, 13:23
i feel that way to if someone is ill then i truley believe i am!! the mornings r hard for me to get together because thats when the anxiety kicks in again for me :( anxiety is a crap thing to live with and people who dont suffer with it will never understand!